Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
Bless him, he’s going to attempt to go out for lunch and magically ends up at the top drawer..... Billy Bullshitter. He’s always out whether it’s for food or in that fucking shop! He’s so banal.
he should just move into that shop, he’s there
every other day or give him a job. X

Honesttruth

when he said his cloakroom i thought he was talking about a toilet 🤣 kept thinking why would he need coat hangers in his toiler! would you not just buy black hangers instead of spray painting them?
Exactly buy them on amazon bloody idiot🤣 would be scared incase it went on your clothes 👍😭He must have got the spray paint gifted#ad 😒🤪

Honesttruth

If I was to guess poor guy is trying to keep him whilst Evan will just use him till someone else comes along with more money x
Definitely he looks a hard working guy he is always doing all the jobs in the house. Then at the wkds he is out working to. While Stuart little is fanny's about, 🎥💯👍on his phone. Show your man Some love and support Evan your a lucky boy. I hope he realises and dumps your ugly ass. 💯💯

Nixsnax

It’s very likely that he is getting a lot of the goods from top drawer discounted or for free on some occasions for smaller priced items but I highly doubt beds/carpets etc he is getting for free! I have shopped in the store for a few years and if they know you well enough and it’s an item say over £500 they are always happy to discount it 10% or if you take something that has been displayed then they will discount it further. They are very decent the couple who run it and their extended family who work there. I think they do see the value though in giving discounts to those with home accounts as last time I was In they had said that with one post on Instagram they had sold out of all their stock of that item so it’s decent business for them to gift or discount for more sales.