Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else think these bifolds are going to look ridiculous on that teeny wall?
I know black bi folds when on wall right beside they have 2 sets of french doors .... so bleeping stupid but he will do anything to spend cash and probs thinks bi folds are fancier 😂

Reactions: 5
I know black bi folds when on wall right beside they have 2 sets of french doors .... so bleeping stupid but he will do anything to spend cash and probs thinks bi folds are fancier 😂
instead of spending money on shite lights you would just do it right, get rid of the french doors and put the bifolds there! then theres changing all his windows on the outside to black? wtf

Yeah the bifolds will look completely ridiculous there in that tiny space with french doors on the other wall- you would just change existing doors if you wanted them that badly surely?! No common sense! Daft wee boy playing at houses.

What’s he doing cleaning the hottub out in a pair of gucci trainers, the boys an absolute dafty 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where he getting all this money from, that’s what I’d like to know.

Plastic like his bleeping face

Can someone teach him how to spell, have you read through comments
I talk about it all the time ...it grates on my nerves

His grass is a riot have you seen it today 🙈🙈

Have you seen how much this light was £2000 it was 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
WHAT ???

His eyebrows are horrendous. Why is he going into a look that everyone else is coming out of???

gypsy caravan styled house part 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I honestly want to smash his face in. Dishonest wee shite that he is.
What’s with the patter that 23 is old? He’s just a silly wee boy that’s living off his hard working partner! He lives like he’s already 43, floating around home stores. What a mundane existence.

Reactions: 4
going on about some sort of normality..... ehh evan you never changed anything you done what you wanted the whole time and actually you cant have a few friends in your garden you can have 1 other household but no doubt the rules dont apply to you because you’ll do whatever you dam well please now you’ve lied your way to a covid jag!

Reactions: 3
going on about some sort of normality..... ehh evan you never changed anything you done what you wanted the whole time and actually you cant have a few friends in your garden you can have 1 other household but no doubt the rules dont apply to you because you’ll do whatever you dam well please now you’ve lied your way to a covid jag!
It’s six people from up to six households in Scotland just now x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.