Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sleeping around is still slaggy behaviour though, men talk about girls like this - no matter how far we push feminism or bang on about our "rights"..
Well thank god I don’t know a single man in my life who speaks about women in that way, whether it’s my boyfriend, male friends, brothers etc. Any man who does is a misogynistic loser who isn’t worth shit. Also the average man sleeps around much more than the average woman so it’s a gross double standard to label women as slags for having sex but not doing the same with men.

So what if Emrata is dating around, she’s single and having fun. Her life, her choice. She’s doing nothing wrong. Stop perpetuating misogyny.

Reactions: 27

Memejp

Not a 1D fan so never read these threads before - have to add I'm not surprised (although disgusted) by Louis' friend Nizam's tweets as I went to school with both of them until year 12 until Louis got kicked out of our sixth form for not getting the grades to stay... he was indeed a bully back then as some other tweets that were screenshotted suggested.

I have to say I'm a Harry Styles fan though 😍
Harry is always put on an untouchable pedestal. He had a girlfriend that was ripped to shreds by his fan base, they hurled abuse at her night after night at his shows and he did nothing. Never claimed her as his GF never told his fan base to back off. He could have organised a little pap walk with the tattoo showing but no, he waited until they were over to put the rumours to bed and show the tattoo. He sits on every fence possible - am I gay am I straight am
I dating am I single without owning anything. not to mention he is friends with some vile people, if Louis was friends with Lizzio (clearly a disgusting POS), James corden ( bully ) And the Azoff’s ( google the maid story) then you would all be dragging him through the mud and cancelling him, but because it’s Harry, Olivia’s the problem, Lizzo and james leech off him and the Azoffs are holding him hostage under contract. You are who you associate with and if it’s good enough to hold that to Louis it should be the same for Harry too.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
Personality off stage is just as important as on stage. If someone has no personality off stage it actually limits them look at the likes of Lewis capaldi and Ed sheeran who uses their personality off stage too their advantage and helps with there appeal thing is Harry won’t have a solo career to the same degree as them or as long lasting.

Harry is just the flavour of the month and it’ll die down soon enough
“Harry won’t have a solo career to the same degree as them or as long lasting” He already has a solo career “to the same degree” as them, he’s won AOTY at both the Grammys (Lewis hasn’t even been nominated for AOTY) and Brits, entered the top 10 tours of all time with his second tour (Lewis hasn’t even played a stadium tour), and has one of the biggest songs of all time, which is about to surpass their songs charts-wise. You don’t have to like Harry, but to pretend his success in objective facts isn’t impressive is ridiculous and invalidates your argument entirely.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

glitteringblitz

I find it hilarious that people would believe the Olivia tattoo is for his sisters cat as opposed to his (former) girlfriend of two years. Does he even have his sister name tattooed on him? Or any of HIS former pets. Man got a tattoo of his partners name. It happens. The Larry-contingent is so strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is there not a rave thread for Harry? He is overrated, completely. Louis has a fantastic voice and range and often covered for Harry when he was "sick". He interacts with fans both performing and in public from what I see. Think you must have some wax stuck in your ear.
And is the ‘fantastic voice and range’ you speak of in the room with us right now?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Rosa34

Chatty Member
Anyone denying that Harry is massive right now is delusional, I am no fan of him infact I think his music is so bland and overrated but everyone loves Harry right now, this is his moment and imo you can’t compare a band to one person that’s a bad statistic, but anyways Harry is massive right now has been for the last year and will be until some new white Popstar comes along

• Heart

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Louis behaves like a child who is finally allowed to sit at the adults table and can swear without getting into trouble

• Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
The man has “big” tattooed on his big toe. He obviously gets tattoos without much thought (I’ve got a load of silly ones too, including an ill advised matching tattoo with an ex), why’s it such a stretch to think he might get a girlfriend’s name tattooed in a place that’s not often visible? Honestly, let the man live 🤣

• Haha

Maddow

Petty perhaps but Louis saying cats are shit gives me the ick. Weird way to describe an animal. Anybody that speaks that way about animals is a walking bright red flag.
---
His music is actually decent but he became so unlikeable during the pandemic to now. Like we get it you don't like popular things! You're not like other pop boys bc you smoke cigarettes! Wow! So edgy! You're not other celebrities bc you like cheap beer and McDonalds! I get it every celebrity needs a "thing" but it's so cringe! You are 30 years old! And it's not even accurate because you are worth like 40 million and live in a multi-million dollar house. Like wow you think cats are shit but dropped a few grand on a designer poodle?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Harry is an artist and performer, as long as he’s full of personality and charm on stage (which is the case), his personality off stage is irrelevant. He’s talented and appeals to millions of people of different generations so clearly he’s doing many right.

I do find it interesting that Harry is considered the ‘overrated’ one on here and it’s fair game to belittle his talent but it’s Louis that has a singing career despite not being able to hold a note and having the stage presence of a brick wall. Is it really a surprise that he doesn’t appeal to the general public?

• Haha

shadowcat5

VIP Member
I think Liam is evidently mentally immature and has no boundaries for what he’s willing to share online because he doesn’t seem to fully comprehend the consequences of his actions. Not excusing him because he’s done things I really don’t agree with, but at this point I’m not sure viewing his posts and what he does through a normal person’s lens saying he’s using him for promotion is a good idea. It seems he’s either just slow/stunted in some way or has fried his brain with drug use. No 30 year old man acts like this without something else going on.
Stunted and mentally ill probably. I can't imagine the pressure of being plucked from a normal life at 17 and overnight becoming a huge sensation. You add substance misuse on top of that and it's a recipe for disaster. No amount of money, success and living your dream can ever take away from the 'normal' things they missed out on. They turned 18 as global superstars while the rest of us were jamming in pop world, passing driving tests, going on party holidays, going to university. There was no coming of age for them really. They couldn't even go to the supermarket.
They also weren't neopotism babies so it's not like they had families who knew the industry and could guide them through it. They were rags to riches in the extreme, vulnerable and wide open to manipulation and exploitation which is inevitably what happened.

I feel desperately sorry for him to be honest. Between being badly bullied as a kid, thrown to the wolves as a 17 year old on a global scale, no time or space to grow and develop cause I'd imagine it's pretty hard to do that when you're Liam from 1D and that's all anyone actually cares about, far away from any sense of normality and to boot, he probably thought his post 1D career would go better than it has which I'd imagine is a bit of a suckerpunch.

• Sad

Momobeano

I’m not a fan of Harry’s shaved head, but 1) it doesn’t look terrible 2) it’s not the end of the world and 3) it’s none of my business what he does with his hair

Reactions: 15

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Petty perhaps but Louis saying cats are shit gives me the ick. Weird way to describe an animal. Anybody that speaks that way about animals is a walking bright red flag.
---
His music is actually decent but he became so unlikeable during the pandemic to now. Like we get it you don't like popular things! You're not like other pop boys bc you smoke cigarettes! Wow! So edgy! You're not other celebrities bc you like cheap beer and McDonalds! I get it every celebrity needs a "thing" but it's so cringe! You are 30 years old! And it's not even accurate because you are worth like 40 million and live in a multi-million dollar house. Like wow you think cats are shit but dropped a few grand on a designer poodle?
"I'm just like you! I smoke, get shitty tattoos and get drunk on cheap beer....then I go home to my million dollar mansion"

• Haha
Reactions: 15