One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Harry has called the paps before but I don’t think this is one of those times, he’s just got off a world tour I don’t think he wants/needs the publicity at the moment.

Reactions: 4
Hope Greg's doing better these days
I’ve never looked at this thread before but had to say I saw niall’s show in the Olympia in Dublin right as his first album was out and Greg was there so assume they sorted it all out 🥰

Reactions: 3
Did anybody see Harry's new tattoo? Quite surprised. Tattooing your partner's name is like a kiss of death in a relationship.

Reactions: 1
For the record, since it seems to have gotten lost, I'm not okay with Louis having said or done racist things, but I also don't know that the 1D thread on Tattle????? is the most productive place to hash out racial issues. I have the information and will make my own decisions about if I support him in the future without debating it online.

When I pointed out that the pictures were from Back Grid and that I thought that was a company used to set up pap photos, I was going solely off of what I've heard about celebrities that are in no way affiliated with 1D so it definitely isn't just a "rumor perpetuated by Larries"? Like, I've heard that a lot of places, apparently it's untrue? So? Move on.

Reactions: 2
I personally think it says olives?
I'm thinking he did get her name tattoed but changed it a bit when they broke up. It almost looks like "Olivias" to me but that would be a such an odd thing to do but maybe he's in his zayn era. Their will probably be a clearer picture someday so...

Proud of Harry, this is a great achievement 👏🏻

View attachment 2343436
The bigger he gets as a solo artist, the smaller the chance of them getting back together as a 4(or 5) is. Maybe the odd one off performance for a good cause, but it goes back to a point that was made earlier...do they have enough iconic memorable songs as a band to justify a reunion 10/20 years down the line?

Reactions: 3
I mean in 20 years time I don’t think many people will care about them apart from the diehard fans so I could see a reunion tour then or something for the diehard fans but nothing til then.

I'm thinking he did get her name tattoed but changed it a bit when they broke up. It almost looks like "Olivias" to me but that would be a such an odd thing to do but maybe he's in his zayn era. Their will probably be a clearer picture someday so...
It does look like Olivia. Was not expecting that 😅

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.