Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Finally got round to listening to the believe in magic podcast. Did 1d ever address the news when it came out as a scam?

I was part of the twitter fandom in the early days and used to give her shoutouts thinking I was helping. Makes me sick to think about it now

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
But you're not offering any actual evidence to support the fact that you're supposedly being realistic? How is his career thus far not to the same degree as Lewis Capaldi when Lewis has yet to achieve what Harry has already done? Are the Brits, Ivors, Mercury Prize etc all also only recognising Harry as the flavour of the month now or are they only valid to you when they've nominated Ed? He's already broken records Ed hasn't achieved in his career thus far. All you have to go off it seems is your subjective belief that he won't have longevity, which none of us can predict the future?
I already suggested he has no personality off stage compared to on stage. He’s just another flavour of the month, people are being OTT with him suggesting he’s the next Freddie mercury etc. he’s manufactured which is clear to see there isn’t much authenticity to him. Most awards are just popularity contests and not really based on talent.
As I said before Lewis has personality on and off the stage and show does Ed sheeran which helps with their success and longevity they’ll have compared to Harry.
You “well he has it on the stage” but that would limit his success compared to others where as people appreciate more seeing what artists are like behind stage there personality etc especially then they are more recent break through ones like the likes of Beyoncé etc can get away not showing that. I’ll give it about 2 years and Harry will get back down to earth just at the moment people around him will want to take advantage at the moment and get as much as they can until the next person takes over from him. He’s at his highest now

JBnosey

I have a sweatshirt from an earlier pleasing drop, and while spendy, it’s probably the softest, most comfortable piece of clothing I own.

I find the quality of the polish is pretty standard I think. It lasts a week without chipping for me. I can’t say the same for other polish I own.
What's the sizing like? Thanks 😁