One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can repeat flavour of the month as many times as you like but it still won’t make anything you’ve said true i’m afraid!
Not making what I said is true I’m just giving my opinion and I do think he’s flavour of the month 🙃 he’s not gonna be this big in 2 years time once the next big thing pops up

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My thoughts are that essentially Harry has better management and PR then any of the others. The "beards", setup walk abouts with Olivia, and recently in Japan and the Backgrid photos of him at the gym really drum up this "exclusive" image of his. I don't think he's as good a song writer as either Ed Sheeran or Lewis Capaldi, and think their proper musicians. He is playing a character with his costumes, make up, nail varnish. Its an image to create chatter which to some fans is not what music is about. We all have difference of opinions, no one is better then the other. But one day he wont be in the spotlight and that will be interesting to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You do know he hasn’t been this big for 4+ years? “Flavour of the month” doesn’t actually mean a month, it’s a saying
I mean his first single over 5 years ago went to #1, has over 1.2bn streams, and his first album was in the top 10 best selling albums worldwide of the year, plus broke the record for the biggest opening for a debut album in America for a British male artist so….yes he has always been this big?

Reactions: 11
He's definitely bigger than the band so I can't see him reuniting with them. It would be a step back

Reactions: 13
I mean his first single over 5 years ago went to #1, has over 1.2bn streams, and his first album was in the top 10 best selling albums worldwide of the year, plus broke the record for the biggest opening for a debut album in America for a British male artist so….yes he has always been this big?
He hasn’t always been this big you aren’t really understanding there’s a big difference to him now to 5 years ago 🙃🤦🏼‍♀️ not my fault it’s going over your head

He’s successful but for me he is boring and his public image is awful. That’s what stops me liking him. He has a very arrogant attitude. All of the “this doesn’t happen to people like me” tit just reeks of insincerity to me. Not a fan.

Reactions: 8
Louis behaves like a child who is finally allowed to sit at the adults table and can swear without getting into trouble

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone denying that Harry is massive right now is delusional, I am no fan of him infact I think his music is so bland and overrated but everyone loves Harry right now, this is his moment and imo you can’t compare a band to one person that’s a bad statistic, but anyways Harry is massive right now has been for the last year and will be until some new white Popstar comes along

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Louis behaves like a child who is finally allowed to sit at the adults table and can swear without getting into trouble
it’s interesting isn’t it, was he always like that really and kept on a short leash by One D management or is it dialled up as part of the laddy image? He didn’t seem laddy at all in early One D, he was sassy yes, but camp and softly spoken and seemed very sweet at times. Then he had that bad boy period and with Zayn where they both seemed very into the drugs … he comes across to me as someone trying to hide his vulnerability behind different masks. his voice isn’t strong live, but he has a good recording voice, he has a unique tone and his storytelling through song sounds genuine. I’ve often thought he’d make a good actor … he’s more that type than a soloist or frontman.
---
Anyone denying that Harry is massive right now is delusional, I am no fan of him infact I think his music is so bland and overrated but everyone loves Harry right now, this is his moment and imo you can’t compare a band to one person that’s a bad statistic, but anyways Harry is massive right now has been for the last year and will be until some new white Popstar comes along
when do we think he’s going to drop HS4? I wonder whether he’ll take a break or whether they’ll keep the momentum going? I don’t know what his deal is? I remember when Robbie Williams got the 80 million advance (back then!) he churned albums out like there was no tomorrow and then took a break and came back in at a slightly lower level. Hard to keep that level of fame going for ages.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
it’s interesting isn’t it, was he always like that really and kept on a short leash by One D management or is it dialled up as part of the laddy image? He didn’t seem laddy at all in early One D, he was sassy yes, but camp and softly spoken and seemed very sweet at times. Then he had that bad boy period and with Zayn where they both seemed very into the drugs … he comes across to me as someone trying to hide his vulnerability behind different masks. his voice isn’t strong live, but he has a good recording voice, he has a unique tone and his storytelling through song sounds genuine. I’ve often thought he’d make a good actor … he’s more that type than a soloist or frontman.
---

when do we think he’s going to drop HS4? I wonder whether he’ll take a break or whether they’ll keep the momentum going? I don’t know what his deal is? I remember when Robbie Williams got the 80 million advance (back then!) he churned albums out like there was no tomorrow and then took a break and came back in at a slightly lower level. Hard to keep that level of fame going for ages.
It does seem like a mask doesn’t it. I liked Louis in 1D but he’s had to harden up a bit what with what he has experienced. I love his songs. He’s talented too.
Did anyone hear Liams cover of the Billie Ellish song Everything I wanted. He has a good strong voice.

Reactions: 3
I'm just not a fan of this fake image Louis is portraying. Hes went from being camp before and during one direction, to suddenly becoming a chav with a stronger accent. It doesn't seem genuine.

I don't think he's got a good enough voice to warrant the level of success he had in the past. That being said I feel that he brought a lot of personality to the band which the others didn't

Reactions: 6
Actually i would disagree i dont think louis is been fake .i think hes just showing the real hin that was hidden back in the old days .like hes just been himself .

Reactions: 2
So why wasn't he like this before one direction?
Management wouldn't let them be themselves. They had an image they wanted the band to be. They were young and obviously went along with it but when u look at old videos u can see them nervously looking at Management if they said or did something they thought they might get told off for

Not only that, I think you change an awful lot as a person between your teens and your late twenties. I think your twenties is where you learn the most about yourself and your ideas and opinions change and grow. Add that to the things that have happened to Louis and you could see how he could be a completely different person to the one that was on XFactor.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.