One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not surprised. I think she comes across very fake. She seems like someone who latches onto successful people. Look at the Grammys all over Beyoncé and Adele. Harry should be careful who he associates with.
And she has publically said Chris Brown is one of her favorite people in the world ( or words to that effect) - the same chris brown with form for violence towards women. Im always amazed when people say she is such a great advocate for women that she would publically endorse such a man

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That’s sad to hear, sounds like he reinvented himself when he was made part of One D. You can’t completely get away from your past though, and he totally deserves to be called out on this and apologise to those affected. Any other memories or just the bullying?
He was just generally loud and over the top, disruptive in lessons and I would cautiously say it would fit with the Adhd theory other tatters have thrown out there however I'm not a mental health professional.

I know that allegedly in the years post becoming famous (at least up until 2015) he would host parties for the people who he was friends with at school with lots of drugs. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Like who??
For chosen friends, Lena Dunham is a big one, Matty Healy another. I side eye her most for these as it includes genuine relationships.

For people she has chosen to work with/ be associated with, David O Russell who directed the terrible movie Amsterdam. I fully judge everyone who signed up for that movie. And writing the song for the Crawdads movie, the author has some racist allegations/ ties.

I definitely separate these two categories, because you can't always chose who you work with, but she didn't need to be in that awful movie (or any movie, she cannot act.) The author from the crawdads book, she may not have known, the allegations were rather old if I remember correctly.

Reactions: 4
To be honest, it wouldn't be surprising if he was an ass in high school. His mom had him signed to a talent agency and got him on Waterloo Road. He had met James Corden and olly murs too. His ego was probably huge.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He was exposed for bullying someone at school for being gay. This came out during x factor but fans bullied the guy who exposed it and praised Louis instead

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
He was exposed for bullying someone at school for being gay. This came out during x factor but fans bullied the guy who exposed it and praised Louis instead
This is awful and likely masking his own insecurities as he came across as so camp early X Factor days!

Reactions: 1
What lizzo did is disgusting Don’t get me wrong, but I don’t think Harry knew about any of that stuff, I’d like to think he wouldn’t be friends with a horrible person like that if he knew what they were really like

Reactions: 5
Well, he is quite close with James Corden who is an absolute twatwaffle?

Reactions: 8
Well, he is quite close with James Corden who is an absolute twatwaffle?
I mean there's a difference between allegedly being an ass to your staff and servers and being a sexual harasser...

Reactions: 8
Sure, but usually someone isn't just a bleep in one area of their life. Not saying that they're the same, just saying that it shows he doesn't seem to care how his friends treat others.

I mean there's a difference between allegedly being an ass to your staff and servers and being a sexual harasser...
And he's also a massive ass to his wife apparently.

Not helping looking after their children on a flight, leaving his wife to do it all.

And he's also a massive ass to his wife apparently.

Not helping looking after their children on a flight, leaving his wife to do it all.
Most shocking part of this is that he has a wife. Thought he was out and gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I just saw that painting without Harry in the photo I wouldn't have a clue it was meant to be Harry.

Reactions: 11
Not a 1D fan so never read these threads before - have to add I'm not surprised (although disgusted) by Louis' friend Nizam's tweets as I went to school with both of them until year 12 until Louis got kicked out of our sixth form for not getting the grades to stay... he was indeed a bully back then as some other tweets that were screenshotted suggested.

I have to say I'm a Harry Styles fan though 😍
Harry is always put on an untouchable pedestal. He had a girlfriend that was ripped to shreds by his fan base, they hurled abuse at her night after night at his shows and he did nothing. Never claimed her as his GF never told his fan base to back off. He could have organised a little pap walk with the tattoo showing but no, he waited until they were over to put the rumours to bed and show the tattoo. He sits on every fence possible - am I gay am I straight am
I dating am I single without owning anything. not to mention he is friends with some vile people, if Louis was friends with Lizzio (clearly a disgusting POS), James corden ( bully ) And the Azoff’s ( google the maid story) then you would all be dragging him through the mud and cancelling him, but because it’s Harry, Olivia’s the problem, Lizzo and james leech off him and the Azoffs are holding him hostage under contract. You are who you associate with and if it’s good enough to hold that to Louis it should be the same for Harry too.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.