One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry's looks are fading. He's aged a lot in the past couple of years. Teen girls are fickle. They'll move onto the next thing

Reactions: 6
Harry's looks are fading. He's aged a lot in the past couple of years. Teen girls are fickle. They'll move onto the next thing
Its not teen girls though .like they have all been around for years fans have grown as well majority are not teens

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Its not teen girls though .like they have all been around for years fans have grown as well majority are not teens
Yeah I just mean that the fans who only like him for his looks will move on. He'll always have some day one fans who stick by him, the same as other singers have

Reactions: 3
Harry doesn't have the genuine charisma to be a star, his image is very manufactured. I don't believe anything about his persona as a popstar, his image and even his stage presence is very contrived.

Reactions: 15
He definitely has a lot of fun on stage and going to a Harry concert is like going to a big, happy party! I think if he didn’t want to tour, he wouldn’t. I don’t think any of them need the money?
---
I don't think he'll ever be bigger than he is at the moment. His voice and songs aren't anything special. To people outside his fanbase, he comes across as an oasis wannabe
I think Louis has a really unique voice. I find it really beautiful tbh!

Reactions: 5
He definitely has a lot of fun on stage and going to a Harry concert is like going to a big, happy party! I think if he didn’t want to tour, he wouldn’t. I don’t think any of them need the money?
---

I think Louis has a really unique voice. I find it really beautiful tbh!
His Liam Gallagher persona makes me laugh. Wouldn’t it be nice if he was a bit camp like he was in 1D. Louis I mean

Reactions: 10
Harry it's really charismatic on stage, I think thats where he shines

Reactions: 13
Harry has no personality or charm off stage.
Zayn has none on or off stage.
Louis' image after 1d seems forced
Liam seems to be struggling with finding his identity. I think he thought his solo career would blow up and spiralled when it didn't
Niall seems to be doing okay but is nowhere near the level of Harry. He isn't spoken about much anymore

Reactions: 9
Harry is an artist and performer, as long as he’s full of personality and charm on stage (which is the case), his personality off stage is irrelevant. He’s talented and appeals to millions of people of different generations so clearly he’s doing many right.

I do find it interesting that Harry is considered the ‘overrated’ one on here and it’s fair game to belittle his talent but it’s Louis that has a singing career despite not being able to hold a note and having the stage presence of a brick wall. Is it really a surprise that he doesn’t appeal to the general public?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Harry is an artist and performer, as long as he’s full of personality and charm on stage (which is the case), his personality off stage is irrelevant. He’s talented and appeals to millions of people of different generations so clearly he’s doing many right.

I do find it interesting that Harry is considered the ‘overrated’ one on here and it’s fair game to belittle his talent but it’s Louis that has a singing career despite not being able to hold a note and having the stage presence of a brick wall. Is it really a surprise that he doesn’t appeal to the general public?
Is there not a rave thread for Harry? He is overrated, completely. Louis has a fantastic voice and range and often covered for Harry when he was "sick". He interacts with fans both performing and in public from what I see. Think you must have some wax stuck in your ear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Is there not a rave thread for Harry? He is overrated, completely. Louis has a fantastic voice and range and often covered for Harry when he was "sick". He interacts with fans both performing and in public from what I see. Think you must have some wax stuck in your ear.
And is the ‘fantastic voice and range’ you speak of in the room with us right now?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Personality off stage is just as important as on stage. If someone has no personality off stage it actually limits them look at the likes of Lewis capaldi and Ed sheeran who uses their personality off stage too their advantage and helps with there appeal thing is Harry won’t have a solo career to the same degree as them or as long lasting.

Harry is just the flavour of the month and it’ll die down soon enough

Reactions: 2
Personality off stage is just as important as on stage. If someone has no personality off stage it actually limits them look at the likes of Lewis capaldi and Ed sheeran who uses their personality off stage too their advantage and helps with there appeal thing is Harry won’t have a solo career to the same degree as them or as long lasting.

Harry is just the flavour of the month and it’ll die down soon enough
“Harry won’t have a solo career to the same degree as them or as long lasting” He already has a solo career “to the same degree” as them, he’s won AOTY at both the Grammys (Lewis hasn’t even been nominated for AOTY) and Brits, entered the top 10 tours of all time with his second tour (Lewis hasn’t even played a stadium tour), and has one of the biggest songs of all time, which is about to surpass their songs charts-wise. You don’t have to like Harry, but to pretend his success in objective facts isn’t impressive is ridiculous and invalidates your argument entirely.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
“Harry won’t have a solo career to the same degree as them or as long lasting” He already has a solo career “to the same degree” as them, he’s won AOTY at both the Grammys (Lewis hasn’t even been nominated for AOTY) and Brits, entered the top 10 tours of all time with his second tour (Lewis hasn’t even played a stadium tour), and has one of the biggest songs of all time, which is about to surpass their songs charts-wise. You don’t have to like Harry, but to pretend his success in objective facts isn’t impressive is ridiculous and invalidates your argument entirely.
Not really as I said before Harry is just flavour of the month everyone knows the Grammys aren’t as incredible as they use to be as they only go for the flavour of the month.
As I said before his solo career won’t be to the same degree as Lewis capaldi’s or Ed sheerans or as long lasting.
There’s licking an artists backside because they’re your fave and there’s actually being realistic

Reactions: 1
Not really as I said before Harry is just flavour of the month everyone knows the Grammys aren’t as incredible as they use to be as they only go for the flavour of the month.
As I said before his solo career won’t be to the same degree as Lewis capaldi’s or Ed sheerans or as long lasting.
There’s licking an artists backside because they’re your fave and there’s actually being realistic
But you're not offering any actual evidence to support the fact that you're supposedly being realistic? How is his career thus far not to the same degree as Lewis Capaldi when Lewis has yet to achieve what Harry has already done? Are the Brits, Ivors, Mercury Prize etc all also only recognising Harry as the flavour of the month now or are they only valid to you when they've nominated Ed? He's already broken records Ed hasn't achieved in his career thus far. All you have to go off it seems is your subjective belief that he won't have longevity, which none of us can predict the future?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But you're not offering any actual evidence to support the fact that you're supposedly being realistic? How is his career thus far not to the same degree as Lewis Capaldi when Lewis has yet to achieve what Harry has already done? Are the Brits, Ivors, Mercury Prize etc all also only recognising Harry as the flavour of the month now or are they only valid to you when they've nominated Ed? He's already broken records Ed hasn't achieved in his career thus far. All you have to go off it seems is your subjective belief that he won't have longevity, which none of us can predict the future?
I already suggested he has no personality off stage compared to on stage. He’s just another flavour of the month, people are being OTT with him suggesting he’s the next Freddie mercury etc. he’s manufactured which is clear to see there isn’t much authenticity to him. Most awards are just popularity contests and not really based on talent.
As I said before Lewis has personality on and off the stage and show does Ed sheeran which helps with their success and longevity they’ll have compared to Harry.
You “well he has it on the stage” but that would limit his success compared to others where as people appreciate more seeing what artists are like behind stage there personality etc especially then they are more recent break through ones like the likes of Beyoncé etc can get away not showing that. I’ll give it about 2 years and Harry will get back down to earth just at the moment people around him will want to take advantage at the moment and get as much as they can until the next person takes over from him. He’s at his highest now

I’m sorry but this is just laughably delusional. He’s been the “flavour of the month” according to people like you since his debut yet he’s only been getting bigger every era. That’s not how fads work. Also his solo career is bigger than Lewis Capaldi’s, especially worldwide.

This is all wishful thinking on your end and unfortunately for you, it’s far removed from reality.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but this is just laughably delusional. He’s been the “flavour of the month” according to people like you since his debut yet he’s only been getting bigger every era. That’s not how fads work. Also his solo career is bigger than Lewis Capaldi’s, especially worldwide.

This is all wishful thinking on your end and unfortunately for you, it’s far removed from reality.
Not really when Lewis capaldi has only released one album compared to Harry. 🤔 as I said before he’s currently the flavour of the month and he won’t get as bigger as he is now which would only now fade. Yes he was a majority people’s favourite in 1D but being a favourite in a boyband to being solo is different.
Just because you don’t like someone’s opinion that your fave success isn’t gonna stay being consistent he is gonna fade and won’t be as big as he is now

Not really when Lewis capaldi has only released one album compared to Harry. 🤔 as I said before he’s currently the flavour of the month and he won’t get as bigger as he is now which would only now fade. Yes he was a majority people’s favourite in 1D but being a favourite in a boyband to being solo is different.
Just because you don’t like someone’s opinion that your fave success isn’t gonna stay being consistent he is gonna fade and won’t be as big as he is now
You can repeat flavour of the month as many times as you like but it still won’t make anything you’ve said true i’m afraid!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Harry is not flavour of the month though ? Like hes literally got thousands of people going to see him and been on a tour for a long time .also i disagree i think harry does have personality of stage as well .ive seen plenty of videos and interviews where he does joke around and can tell he likes to have fun .also ed is not better than harry no one hardly likes him .ive read the reason why he said he will stop singing if its found he copied that song is so hes gets some more people wanting to see him as hes hardly sold any tickets

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.