One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so quick recap:
Harry: won 4 brits and 2 Grammys last month (mentioned the boys in his Brit speech), he is currently on tour in Australia and will be on tour til July.
Niall: has just announced his new album “The Show” will be out June 9th, he is also a coach on the voice which is due to start next week.
Louis: His documentary film “All Of These Voices” is out the 22nd of March. It looks like it will be an interesting watch. His tour is due to start in May in America.
Zayn: there’s not much to cover recently from zayn. There’s rumours flying about that he’s signed with a management company for touring but whether that so true remains to be seen. It seems likely that he may release music this year though.
Liam: He put up a post congratulating Harry on his Grammy, other than that and posting with the new gf Kate, not a lot on him to report
As you were…

Reactions: 5
Niall as a pirate on the late late show with Corden was NOT on my bingo card this year!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The Times article was shi*. The person who wrote it really didn’t even bother. It was rude, biased and judgmental, with quite a few factual mistakes. And while Louis’ quotes were completely fine on their own, leave it to trashy magazines to spin it around. “Refuses to defend star’s speech” while he actually did the complete opposite - why was he even asked though? To the gp they are supposed to be enemies since 2013… To put it in Louis’ words “Headlines I can’t stand” !

The part about James Corden though… that was new information and made me feel… sad…but considering his lyrics … not really a surprise…‘Backstage Corden, an old friend, pleads with him not to go quiet on him afterwards. “You vanish, you change your number, no one knows [where you are],” he says.’

Reactions: 3
I See all of these voices is premiering in Leicester Square that’s huge for him!

Reactions: 3
Its the top that was thrown on stage in october that he picked up and showed he kept it 😭😭

Reactions: 6
I just tried to book All These Voices tickets for me & my daughter but it’s a 15. She’s 13 but it says cinema will ask for photo ID. She’s gutted.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I just tried to book All These Voices tickets for me & my daughter but it’s a 15. She’s 13 but it says cinema will ask for photo ID. She’s gutted.
Fake ID? Anyone in the family with a slight resemblance and a driving license she can borrow?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.