One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are responsible for you as a person and you alone. You are not responsible for the upbringing or the thoughts and conduct of those in your life be it friends or family. That's like saying a friend/family member breaks the law and goes to jail, you to are guilty by association just because you know that person.

Nizam, unfortunately, didn't have the sense to wipe his socials and make them private like the vast majority of the bands friends have done before the doc was released. He's clearly not the sharpest tool in the box given how invasive Louis's fandom and the 1D fanbase in general is.

If it was me and I was appearing in it, I'd have gone through my socials deleted anyone I didn't know personally etc, and locked them, months before the doc was even announced knowing how Louis's fans are.
So he’s not only a bigoted racist homophobe, he’s stupid as well.

Louis, you need better friends!

Reactions: 3
The shaming of women is not it, just because she has a child doesn’t mean she’s not allowed to have fun, newsflash women don’t belong in the kitchen anymore.
Never mentioned her having a child, nor mentioned her not being allowed...
Sleeping around is still slaggy behaviour though, men talk about girls like this - no matter how far we push feminism or bang on about our "rights"..
Anyway, you have your opinion and I have mine.

Reactions: 1
Why does Harry looks like such a bad kisser on that video 😭😭😭 he wasnt that bad when acting the make out scenes but it looks so gross how she is kissing emily lmao

Reactions: 6
Why does Harry looks like such a bad kisser on that video 😭😭😭 he wasnt that bad when acting the make out scenes but it looks so gross how she is kissing emily lmao
Harry Styles has yet to look comfortable when kissing a female be it on screen or in public with whoever he's in a relationship. He also seems to have an infinity for females who have problematic public personas.

Sleeping around is still slaggy behaviour though, men talk about girls like this - no matter how far we push feminism or bang on about our "rights"..
Well thank god I don’t know a single man in my life who speaks about women in that way, whether it’s my boyfriend, male friends, brothers etc. Any man who does is a misogynistic loser who isn’t worth tit. Also the average man sleeps around much more than the average woman so it’s a gross double standard to label women as slags for having sex but not doing the same with men.

So what if Emrata is dating around, she’s single and having fun. Her life, her choice. She’s doing nothing wrong. Stop perpetuating misogyny.

Reactions: 27
Well thank god I don’t know a single man in my life who speaks about women in that way, whether it’s my boyfriend, male friends, brothers etc. Any man who does is a misogynistic loser who isn’t worth tit. Also the average man sleeps around much more than the average woman so it’s a gross double standard to label women as slags for having sex but not doing the same with men.

So what if Emrata is dating around, she’s single and having fun. Her life, her choice. She’s doing nothing wrong. Stop perpetuating misogyny.
You honestly think the men in your life don’t talk about women like this when there are no women around? 😂
You are deluded…
Sure, she can do what she wants… but she now has a reputation of being slaggy. Look at all the comments across the web about her 😂
Taylor Swift made this mistake years ago and soon realised she was getting a horrid reputation.
Also, if you really believe men and woman are truly valued the same when it comes to sex, then you need to wake up.
The average man struggles to find casual sex, whereas any woman could walk into any bar at the weekend and get a shag. Therefore they are not valued the same in society, right or wrong.
Listen, would I love to be able to sleep around without men thinking I’m a slag? Course I would..
Unfortuentely men do talk about girls who sleep around and it’s hilarious that you honestly believe the men in your life don’t 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You honestly think the men in your life don’t talk about women like this when there are no women around? 😂
You are deluded…
Sure, she can do what she wants… but she now has a reputation of being slaggy. Look at all the comments across the web about her 😂
Taylor Swift made this mistake years ago and soon realised she was getting a horrid reputation.
Also, if you really believe men and woman are truly valued the same when it comes to sex, then you need to wake up.
The average man struggles to find casual sex, whereas any woman could walk into any bar at the weekend and get a shag. Therefore they are not valued the same in society, right or wrong.
Listen, would I love to be able to sleep around without men thinking I’m a slag? Course I would..
Unfortuentely men do talk about girls who sleep around and it’s hilarious that you honestly believe the men in your life don’t 😂
This is completely off topic and entirely based on your own experiences and opinions of the men in your life. Sad for you if this is the only men you’ve ever known, but I actually do believe my partner/father/brother are respectful and don’t go around calling single women who have a fling slags and whores because it’s 2023 and some men actually are nice & decent people who don’t go round judging for fun 🤣

Anyway, to bring things back to One Direction, I went to see Louis’ documentary on Saturday and every time I think about the scenes about Johannah and Freddie I tear up a little bit 🥹 I cannot begin to imagine going through what he went through since 2016, he is one very strong man to pull himself back round from that. And I truly cannot understand how anyone can claim Freddie isn’t his son, he is so like him. He seems a lovely little boy, and it’s nice to see Louis makes such an effort to go and see him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is completely off topic and entirely based on your own experiences and opinions of the men in your life. Sad for you if this is the only men you’ve ever known, but I actually do believe my partner/father/brother are respectful and don’t go around calling single women who have a fling slags and whores because it’s 2023 and some men actually are nice & decent people who don’t go round judging for fun 🤣

Anyway, to bring things back to One Direction, I went to see Louis’ documentary on Saturday and every time I think about the scenes about Johannah and Freddie I tear up a little bit 🥹 I cannot begin to imagine going through what he went through since 2016, he is one very strong man to pull himself back round from that. And I truly cannot understand how anyone can claim Freddie isn’t his son, he is so like him. He seems a lovely little boy, and it’s nice to see Louis makes such an effort to go and see him.
For the record it's not "a" fling.... it's very much plural (and then some!) with the Rata... that's the difference.....
Cocked more times than John Wayne's rifle.....

• Wow
Reactions: 2

I nearly cried when his grandpa spoke 🥹 I feel so sorry for Louis sometimes… the amount of heartache that boy has gone through and the pressure of being the oldest and keeping the family going and supporting his sisters, I really can’t imagine. The 1D part made kind of sad, his insecurities and the way he was probably treated.. it was also lovely to see him as a dad, he is so sweet. Do you guys think they deleted any Eleanor bits or she was just not featured at all? I wonder if she had any relationship with Freddie as well considering it was more Louis travelling to LA to be with him.

I nearly cried when his grandpa spoke 🥹 I feel so sorry for Louis sometimes… the amount of heartache that boy has gone through and the pressure of being the oldest and keeping the family going and supporting his sisters, I really can’t imagine. The 1D part made kind of sad, his insecurities and the way he was probably treated.. it was also lovely to see him as a dad, he is so sweet. Do you guys think they deleted any Eleanor bits or she was just not featured at all? I wonder if she had any relationship with Freddie as well considering it was more Louis travelling to LA to be with him.
I think Eleanor was edited out, possibly at her request. She had a tough time of it when Louis was in 1D and she was being continually harassed by demented fans.

Reactions: 7
You are responsible for you as a person and you alone. You are not responsible for the upbringing or the thoughts and conduct of those in your life be it friends or family. That's like saying a friend/family member breaks the law and goes to jail, you to are guilty by association just because you know that person.

Nizam, unfortunately, didn't have the sense to wipe his socials and make them private like the vast majority of the bands friends have done before the doc was released. He's clearly not the sharpest tool in the box given how invasive Louis's fandom and the 1D fanbase in general is.

If it was me and I was appearing in it, I'd have gone through my socials deleted anyone I didn't know personally etc, and locked them, months before the doc was even announced knowing how Louis's fans are.
While you are correct, I have found that people who choose to associate with people with extreme views like this often hold similar views themselves. Or they don't oppose them, at the very least. Like I said in an earlier post, I would not hesitate to cut off friends or family that espoused views similar to Nizam. I've ended friendships and gone no-contact with family for less.

You aren't responsible for the actions of your family and friends but you ARE responsible for who you choose to associate with. And frankly, I'm glad he didn't lock down his socials. If he's so confident in his views, he shouldn't feel the need to hide them, right?

While you are correct, I have found that people who choose to associate with people with extreme views like this often hold similar views themselves. Or they don't oppose them, at the very least. Like I said in an earlier post, I would not hesitate to cut off friends or family that espoused views similar to Nizam. I've ended friendships and gone no-contact with family for less.

You aren't responsible for the actions of your family and friends but you ARE responsible for who you choose to associate with. And frankly, I'm glad he didn't lock down his socials. If he's so confident in his views, he shouldn't feel the need to hide them, right?
Makes you wonder if Nizam was to be this vocal in person and insult someone to their face, would Louis laugh or defend the stranger over his childhood friend

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What in the name of throwback rapper cosplayer is he wearing ?
6418B195-FB88-4277-9943-E8105736E52F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Daisy said on a live that Louis doesn’t have a girlfriend or not that she knows of 🤔 pap walks were fake then

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.