Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Can the politics stuff move to the politics thread so this stays on topic :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 133

kxbxm

Does anyone else not buy that this fall out was to promote this series? I remember months ago someone mentioned they’d seen them filming in Belfast, I don’t quite believe that Lola was all in on this and wasn’t just being a total bully… They also evidently have not been hanging out. I genuinely think they filmed this months ago but are stuck in a contract and want the money lol

Reactions: 115

paulo

I'm so sorry, I know this isn't relevant at all and this isn't a political discussion but I can't help myself.

people also need to remember that conservative supporters are not the very wealthy 1%. In fact they are the majority considering we currently have a conservative government - they couldn’t have won the election if only the 1% voted for them - that’s not how our election system works.
in 2019 there was a 67.3% voter turn out and only 43.6% of the electorate voted conservative, so it's definitely not the majority.

I literally hate that 'tory' is used as an insult and a way to describe a rich person. Political beliefs are not determined by your wealth/skin colour. Yes there may be more wealthy, white conservatives but I hate that our generation uses political beliefs as a way of bullying people and assumes they are horrible. We are all entitled to our beliefs. The person above who said there is no such thing as a nice tory completely emphasises the point that people are too judgmental these days, it's disgusting.
But there is no such thing as a nice tory. Conservative policies negatively impact the most vulnerable of our society. Not all conservatives are bigoted but all bigots vote conservative. You cannot convince me you have empathy yet vote in favour of a party that is introducing anti-refugee bills, that is in favour of literally drowning migrants in the English Channel. It's not a wealth/skin colour thing it's a compassion thing. It's definitely not too judgemental to say that there's no such thing as a nice tory.

Back to our regularly scheduled shitposting, I feel so bad for Phil. If that baby is actually being passed around that's an absolute sin. Change stresses cats out so much and he's only just a baby. He's been taken from his mum and then passed around like a joint in a hippy commune.

• Heart
Reactions: 113

sephylily

VIP Member
olivia literally is a rah where's my baccy girl but in irish font. the new boyfriend makes it even clearer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
I mean I’d rather watch a blog of going to to a MiuMiu event in Paris rather than a Slazenger collection at sports direct
I'd rather watch a (comparatively) well filmed and edited vlog on a Slazenger collection than a rushed and sloppily edited vlog of a MiuMiu event which rips off Emma Chamberlain. But each to their own, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 103

greenvelvet

VIP Member
Lola is actually a joke. imagine implying you’ve had a really hard time financially and that you basically grew up with a single parent income whilst your dad was in prison…when in fact over £72K was spent on your private school education? Get a grip you silly prat hahahahahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 94

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Babes it’s not speculated my source is a friend verrryyyy close to her family
Don’t take this the wrong way please but I think something as personal as her allegedly having an abortion is something you should keep to yourself if you’ve found it out from someone in real life. I have friends whose lives were changed by having one (even though it was the right decision for them) and they were devastated by people gossiping about it as it was told in confidence. I know people will disagree and think that anything is fair game on this website and I don’t mean to police you, I just think there’s a difference between gossiping about friendships ending and something as tragic and traumatising as that xx

Reactions: 91

queencarmen

VIP Member
lol not her saying she hated london but likes it now bc of her new friends....could she throw any more digs at flossie lol

• Sad
Reactions: 91

ohmeohmy123

Flossie posted a TikTok on her spam account about how she was too anxious to go out so was instead going to have pizza and watch Shameless. How awful that Flossie now feels like she can’t even go out to celebrate one of her friends birthdays because Lola and Olivia are going to be there. They are literally the definition of mean girl energy.

• Sad
Reactions: 87

Kat5998

VIP Member
I hope her cats ok, I feel sorry for the poor thing being passed around like a parcel

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
This girl will do anything for a boy loool buy a house, move cities, make a close friend super uncomfortable…. It’s so embarrassing.

Reactions: 85

whatstheteab

VIP Member
probably unpopular opinion but Flossie is 'struggling' very strategically? I know when most people are seriously suffering they hide it and deal with it internally, like when having panic attacks I would never just openly have a panic attack in front of people I would go to the bathroom etc? I don't want it to come across in the wrong way, but I think she is being very clever by suddenly drawing on her mental health and how much she is suffering just to make people feel sorry for her and make Olivia look bad? I might be completely reaching but Olivia could be struggling just as much but choosing to keep it private/mask it and therefore everyone is turning on her?
Flossie has always been pretty open and honest about when she’s struggling mentally. I don’t think it’s fair to imply that she has to keep it private otherwise it’s ‘strategic’, some people deal with it differently.

• Heart

lily104

Saying ‘I would have loved to go x” sounds so bitchy, emma chamberlain would never

• Haha

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Can we pls remember Olivia is a compulsive liar and she gets away with lying unprovoked to her viewers just bc she’s pretty. I have no doubt she lies to people irl to avoid certain conversations. She’s a weirdo

Reactions: 84

bundyfitz71

I like Olivia but the people hyping her up on tiktok as the 'UK version of Emma Chamberlain' are the same people who hype up Molly Mae like she's Anna Wintour 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81