Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
No offence but I don’t really get why people care so much about what political party a 20 year old and her friends vote for hahahahah like why does it matter? Each to their own and you’re entitled to an opinion? It’s just such an uncomfortable topic I don’t see why it should matter
I’m not going to lie, in secondary school/sixth form, the tories in my year were massive bitches that judged people and held all the big parties that left certain people out. It just gave off a horrible vibe. They were also the ones with questionable views in economics, sociology etc. All my friends personally don’t lack compassion and empathy and I do think your political views reflect that and for a lot of people it comes through in their character.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

whatstheteab

VIP Member
If all of that drama was to promote this series… then yikes 😬

On second thought, it looks like it was probably pre-filmed in the Summer?

• Wow
Reactions: 66

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Yeah that’s definitely her new bf, her lock screen is him cuddling the cat. isnt it a bit soon? i thought her and john broke up like 2 months ago no?
Olivia is one of those girls who refuses to be single. She went from John to Harvey to Spencer then back to John and now this new lad within the last year. Nothing wrong with wanting a relationship but I think some time on her own would be good for her.

• Haha

chloeebrwn

I lost all my respect for Olivia tbh, she’s only replying to comments now because people are starting to see her true colours and she’s losing her relatable-feel-like-I’m-facetiming-a-friend persona, where was that supporting, loving “I would’ve loved to go x” energy when her friends were making fun of flossie, people were speculating about their friendship and how flossies was the “annoying one”, lives where people commented that lewys and Olivia are poking fun at flossie, flossies vlogs where you can see olivias face dropping when she thinks she’s not recorded anymore. like now you wanna address rumors and only to an extent which doesn’t clarify anything but insinuates flossies the bad guy? so manipulative and childish.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Olivia sat at her piano:

I got my pilot’s licence last week
Just like I always talked about
Cos I got too obsessed with John
And jumped the gun and bought a house

Yeah today I flew through the city
Flyin’ right through the air

And now I’m with those blonde girls
Who always made Floss doubt
They’re bitchy and they’re tories
They’re everything she’s insecure about
Yeah today I flew through the city
Cos how could I ever get a real job

I know I’m not perfect
I do drugs and snort cocaine
On nights out
And I just can’t imagine how Floss could be so ok
Now that I’ve won

I guess we didn’t mean when we told all our subs we were friends
Cos we said “cya” but to promote our show, we’ll pretend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Just watched yaz’s birthday blog (which was a good watch btw) and Olivia didn’t even drop her cat off hahaha yaz had to pick him up herself? Sorry but I find that hilare bc the 2 times I’ve ever needed someone to look after my pet I felt like such an inconvenience why would you not even just drop the pet off yourself?💀

• Wow
Reactions: 64

Jujusiren

I did think it was a bit sus that she was allowed a +1 and took nobody with her because people would obviously assume she'd take Flossie or Lewys. Honestly if it was me in her position I'd love the idea of being able to let someone else in on such a cool experience. She could have taken her sister even, or tbh her mum! What a wonderful thing to be able to share with someone, but she's too busy trying to worm her way into being a socialite so everyone around her has to be "cool" or influential I guess.

Reactions: 64

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I don't understand why she lies so much. Saying she's single when she obviously isn't. Saying her and Flossie are still the best of friends when they obviously aren't. She makes everything so public that it is so easy to find out that she never tells the truth. Like just say 'I'm seeing someone but after making John so public, I want to have some privacy this time round' or 'me and Flossie have drifted a bit but there hasn't been a massive falling out' instead of lying through your teeth and making us all out to be mugs.

Reactions: 63

tattle420

VIP Member
the way olivia and her new friends are acting, it's like flossie single handedly murdered all their families. you just KNOW olivia dropped flossie for the pettiest reasons, i seriously doubt anything even happened. my take on this is that olivia started meeting more "famous" people and didn't want to be associated with flossie anymore. i doubt flossie herself knows what she allegedly "did" to olivia.

bottom line is, olivia's a mean ol' bitch and her "your friendly neighbourhood youtuber" act has finally dropped to show her real colours. counting down to olivia posting a bunch of emo videos and tiktoks of herself crying to some emo harry styles/olivia rodrigo song to garner support & attention bc "boohoo i'm so sad pls take pity on me i had to call me mam at 5am to cry bc people are so mean to me and i lost my prada bag in a cab and shat meself"

wagwanny1

Echoing a few people here but, i kinda liked Olivia and thought flossie was the more jarring one for ages.
But recently I think everyone’s latching on to how fake she really is. Seeing this situation with flossie and how she hasn’t supported her with her launch and how she teases her viewers about her boyfriend despite saying she’s gonna keep it private? I just think she’s become so fake and she gives off the vibe that she is a superficial friend that puts boys over her friends and it’s gross

camsterrr

New podcast on spotify, where she gives relationship advice apparently.

Because thriving relationships are her speciality?

• Haha

emmax1234

I’ll be honest I’m glad she’s ditched flossie. Flossie is so grumpy, she’s always complaining, does nothing fun just sits in her room and gets bladdered at night. I feel like Flossie is a bit of a fun sponge and actually Olivia seems to get herself out there and does more, when has flossie done anything interesting? I think olivias new place in London has been good for her to branch out and not just hang out with you tubers and get Starbucks as videos. As others have said her new area jn London js really nice and not soulless like Flossies and it just sums up their relationship thag all flossie does is sit in that big high rise and get deliveroo, at least Olivia is going out and meeting new people and new places
When has Olivia done anything interesting?

Justreading123

Very telling of Olivia’s character to have not posted about Flossies collab. Even if there is a slight rift at the moment not only does this make the rumours worse which could have been calmed down by a simple repost but also it’s a shame as flossie was always so supportive of Olivia and her motel collections, especially if she is going through a hard time right now, a simple like on her post is a little disappointing from her

Reactions: 62