Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New podcast on spotify, where she gives relationship advice apparently.

Because thriving relationships are her speciality?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Ffs not her making a podcast: I know a lot of people do podcasts but Olivia???? “It’s been a dream of mine forever” sis u have not once mentioned it

Reactions: 67
So of course the podcast was announced…. of course everyone wants to listen to advice about friendship and relationships from her, the queen of bleeping all of that up loool
looool same as Sophia and Cinzia having a relationship advice podcast when theyve had 2 boyfriends each. pls we need someone who actually has EXPERIENCE. not Olivia who runs back to her ex every few months

Reactions: 20
I know podcasts are becoming more popular with influencers nowadays but the whole premise is so clearly based off of Emma Chamberlains podcast. The thing is, Olivias won’t work (at least not as well) because she is so artificial. Emma manages to be this massive internet celebrity while also being authentic and revealing parts of her life (not the gossipy parts).

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I know she did not just say she'd be talking about moving to a big city from a "small town" LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The way she bases her entire career and brand of somebody else yet gets worshipped the way she does is so embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know she did not just say she'd be talking about moving to a big city from a "small town" LOL
NOOOOOO
she's actually delusional
It's kind of sickening seeing the red carpet rolled out for her when she has 0 interesting or new ideas
Emma chamberlain is probably the only youtuber she actually watches, its bizarre she's done so well

Reactions: 16
Stop im dying at the cracks you're making about the podcast 💀

Bet no tea will be spilled on it that people don't already know

Reactions: 11
Spotify original aswell ???? This girl is making ££££££££££££££ her management is A1 compared to Flossie’s, Sophia and Cinzia etc

Reactions: 29
it’s honestly amazing how someone who puts so little work into her job, can get so many wonderful opportunities

Reactions: 68
One of them has to address it at some point, and whoever is first will likely get the least amount of hate assuming they play the victim

Reactions: 4
She does not look good in that promo clip, those extensions and makeup are not it. Shes literally too childish to give advice like when has she ever been opinionated?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.