Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be honest I’m glad she’s ditched flossie. Flossie is so grumpy, she’s always complaining, does nothing fun just sits in her room and gets bladdered at night. I feel like Flossie is a bit of a fun sponge and actually Olivia seems to get herself out there and does more, when has flossie done anything interesting? I think olivias new place in London has been good for her to branch out and not just hang out with you tubers and get Starbucks as videos. As others have said her new area jn London js really nice and not soulless like Flossies and it just sums up their relationship thag all flossie does is sit in that big high rise and get deliveroo, at least Olivia is going out and meeting new people and new places

Reactions: 22
I’ll be honest I’m glad she’s ditched flossie. Flossie is so grumpy, she’s always complaining, does nothing fun just sits in her room and gets bladdered at night. I feel like Flossie is a bit of a fun sponge and actually Olivia seems to get herself out there and does more, when has flossie done anything interesting? I think olivias new place in London has been good for her to branch out and not just hang out with you tubers and get Starbucks as videos. As others have said her new area jn London js really nice and not soulless like Flossies and it just sums up their relationship thag all flossie does is sit in that big high rise and get deliveroo, at least Olivia is going out and meeting new people and new places
When has Olivia done anything interesting?

Reactions: 63
When has Olivia done anything interesting?
I think personally Olivia is a bit more interesting and her increased views etc backs that up, tho I agree for all the tjme and money they have they don’t do much, aka travel or see the world. She seems a bit brighter than flossie who markets herself as ditzy and hams that up. I think Flossie is very needy and not in a good place and so I don’t blame Olivia for not being that close to her.

Reactions: 7
I think personally Olivia is a bit more interesting and her increased views etc backs that up, tho I agree for all the tjme and money they have they don’t do much, aka travel or see the world. She seems a bit brighter than flossie who markets herself as ditzy and hams that up. I think Flossie is very needy and not in a good place and so I don’t blame Olivia for not being that close to her.
yea like how flossie dropped out of school for being bullied, i knew girls like her at school and people would completely avoid them or they couldn't keep friends cause they'd just copy their entire personality, buy the same clothes, etc... u get the vibe

Reactions: 4
yea like how flossie dropped out of school for being bullied, i knew girls like her at school and people would completely avoid them or they couldn't keep friends cause they'd just copy their entire personality, buy the same clothes, etc... u get the vibe
let me know if i’m reading this wrong but are you saying it’s flossie’s fault she was bullied? we don’t know why she was bullied

Reactions: 62
I’m usually the last person to defend Olivia, but I would say people are jumping to conclusions far too quickly. Obviously the behaviour on the live from Lola wasn’t nice at all, but it seems like it was quickly resolved at the time, before being posted against few months later. So, in terms of Olivia being pictured with Lola a couple of nights ago, if Flossie was forgiving at the time, I don’t necessarily think it’s too disrespectful of Olivia to still be openly friends. I do feel bad for Flossie still, but it doesn’t really seem like she was ever that close with Olivia’s new group - I feel like most of the time they spent together was because Olivia was there, so it doesn’t seem like a whole group dropped her, more so that Olivia and her fell out, and she was never really that close with any of the others. And it doesn’t seem too much like before their apparent fallout that Olivia completely dropped her, she still tried to have her involved with a motel collection (the one She last minute did with Kate instead), so it seems like Olivia was still making efforts, and the fallout is more of an argument than simply Olivia dropping her. Also, their mutuals like Lewys, Kate, Yaz, Fhuzz etc. have been friendly with both of them since the speculation started, I’d have thought if there was someone massively in the ‘wrong’ some of them would have cut the ‘wrong’ one off?
Also, people on this thread have been saying about how Flossie and Olivia have been in a superficial friendship since they moved in together, so is it really that much of a surprise that they don’t seem to be friends anymore?
I do definitely still feel bad for Flossie either way, she doesn’t appear to be a horrible person in anyway, and she seems to lack many true friendships in London. I do hope she’s doing ok ❤

Reactions: 13
I think why people are leaning towards Flossie is because she’s visibly struggling and lonely wheras Olivia still is posting as normal and behaving in her newfound tory manner with her tory mates still attempting to cling on to being relatable x

Reactions: 53
I too don’t think anything in particular “happened”. I think they started drifting apart when Olivia moved back to NI the came back. In the interim Flossie had to get a flat by herself and started hanging more with Lewys one on one, Kate Elizabeth, Fuhz etc. Then Olivia moved to Primrose Hill and found the Plastics.

The only wrongdoing I’ve seen from either of them is Olivia not publicly coming to Flossie’s defence when Lola was slagging Flossie off on live. (Although we don’t know what happened behind closed doors). By the time it was Olivia’s birthday, she was seen with her new friends but not with Flossie (but we know Flossie was there).

They reunited for that caravan trip in Kent (but were contractually obligated to do so). And the vibes were off. I don’t think they’ve been seen together since then. Kate (last minute it seems) replaced Flossie at the Motel trip in Manchester. Olivia didn’t support flossies slazenger collab or come to the launch. When they get questions about each other on lives they ignore the questions. If they were still friends they’d say so.

Flossie didn’t mention Olivia in her new video and seemed a bit awkward when talking about how they used to go to sushisamba all the time. She may have decided it’s best to cut Olivia out if Olivia was condoning or co-signing the behaviour of her mean girl friends and not being there for her when she’s been feeling down recently.

Reactions: 23
I always thought Fuhz was Olivia’s friend but it seems like Olivia has ditched her too?!

Reactions: 10
I always thought Fuhz was Olivia’s friend but it seems like Olivia has ditched her too?!
The Tory crew might not have approved of her and olivia didn’t wanna miss out on that possible modelling contract or something so she dropped her too lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mean I’d rather watch a blog of going to to a MiuMiu event in Paris rather than a Slazenger collection at sports direct
I'd rather watch a (comparatively) well filmed and edited vlog on a Slazenger collection than a rushed and sloppily edited vlog of a MiuMiu event which rips off Emma Chamberlain. But each to their own, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 103
If my friend was being needy and needed support when going through a tough time, I wouldn't start distancing myself from her lol
We really don't know why they're not friends anymore though, it just seems Olivia really isn't being supportive of flossie at all. not even congratulating her on her collab. I'm not a Flossie or Olivia fan anymore, but I agree Olivia SEEMED more interesting because she edited the tit out of her vlogs so there was no silence or boring parts of a video

Reactions: 19
to be fair Flossie and Olivia moved in together at a tit time, it looked so depressing when they were living together. All they did was order deliveroo everyday. Even with the coke scandal the whole vibes of them together was so weird. I’m not surprised they separated as soon as they moved out & I think olivias new friends came at a convenient time for her, which ofc isn’t nice for Flossie. Don’t like the new group though, they look like very entitled mean girls.

Reactions: 29
In august flossie was seen all over hrvy in reign nightclub in london and they left together (just the pair) leaving the club in a taxi. this may have been start reason of them drifting apart as hrvy is olivia’s sorta ex

Reactions: 6
I'd rather watch a (comparatively) well filmed and edited vlog on a Slazenger collection than a rushed and sloppily edited vlog of a MiuMiu event which rips off Emma Chamberlain. But each to their own, I guess.
nah Come on flossie is not selling that Slazenger campaign. She barely even showed the clothes, I saw better filming of her nails for the launchthan the actual products. It’s a pure rip off of the Sophia and cinzia one with a new name on it

Reactions: 5
this reads off so inconsiderate and selfish. you dont ditch one of your close friends because they have depression and are ‘grumpy’? olivia literally provides no depth or interest or talent, she cant even be arsed to make a video more than 10 minutes long. i find it so ironic your complaining about flossie drinking, have you watched olivia at all? Getting pissed makes up 100% of olivias daily routine. At least flossie does more then bleeping off morning to evening getting drunk and kissing the ass of tories

Last edited:
Reactions: 71
In august flossie was seen all over hrvy in reign nightclub in london and they left together (just the pair) leaving the club in a taxi. this may have been start reason of them drifting apart as hrvy is olivia’s sorta ex
You’ve made an account purely just to say this so you’re either telling a complete lie for attention, or you know their circle personally and therefore this is true. So what more have you got?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.