Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most liked title from @Misstike!

Summary of thread 7:
- Olivia’s reunion with John was short lived. Numerous tik toks showing that he’s back on tinder although she refuses to comment on it.
- Decided to stay in London instead of moving back to NI like she originally intended.
- Still thinks that farting is a personality trait
- Now besties with nepotism baby model Lila Moss, daughter of cocaine Kate Kate Moss.
- Seems to be some tension between Olivia’s new besties and Florence. Implied on a live that they find her annoying.
- Lewys is still annoying as tit

Reactions: 38
watching flossies recent vid now… lewys and olivia giving such bad vibes the whole time, making faces about flossie etc. if they don’t like her fine but they make it so obvious literally while hanging out w her

Reactions: 57
it’s so weird that they wont adresse the flossie situation like if someone started saying that i was no longer best mates with someone i would straight away shut the rumors down??

Reactions: 44
You know what annoys me about Olivia..

1. She was with John the majority of her YouTube "career" yet didn't mention it ending, doesn't even answer her FANS when they ask. and she got the most views when she was with him, so why not talk about it?

2. She made it so clear since the beginning she only wanted to do this for fame/money. I remember watching one of her vlogs when she first started (not sure which one- prob2019) and she said that she would love to be rich and famous, have a big house in LA and possibly get with harry styles 😂🥴 and loved Emma chamberlain but "wasn't copying" `🤔

3.She puts on this fake personality for her videos, which she clearly isn't like in real life when seeing her in other peoples videos. She seems stuck up and quite nasty to be honest. Which is very noticeable now as her videos aren't the same as the fake videos in 2019. Her videos are now showing (kind of) her real personality compared to the really hyper "not copying" Emma chamberlain videos in 2019

4.Shes seems like she is trying SO HARD to climb the social ladder. I dunno, but her moving to London with Flossie first of all who she (barely!!) knew (I'm assuming they only knew each other through DM'S), I think she thought this would be her "big break" by being with Flossie in London. it didn't happen. so now she has fucked off Flossie and found more rich/"famous" friends in London to climb higher on the social ladder.

sorry but nothing about this girl is relatable or even likeable, I used to like her when she first started but she just seems like a different person now and no matter how many people say being friends with famous people in London etc will help her, I think her YouTube career will go downhill very fast

Reactions: 80
Just wondering, but is it really that bad that Olivia is ditching Flossie? (not inc. being mean to her)

A few weeks ago on here the main topic of conversation was how strange and unsettling it was that Flossie constantly copied and was merging into Olivia, she’s since been accused of being on live on drugs and Olivia seems to be trying to clean up her act a bit more lately etc.

Is it strange to then move into a friendship group of pretty popular girls who want to hang around and invite you to great parties?

I don’t know if I personally would turn down Kate Moss’ daughter for a party in her mansion etc just so I can stay ‘humble’ and how I was at 17/18.

It was obvious her and floss wouldn’t last

Reactions: 73
Just wondering, but is it really that bad that Olivia is ditching Flossie? (not inc. being mean to her)

A few weeks ago on here the main topic of conversation was how strange and unsettling it was that Flossie constantly copied and was merging into Olivia, she’s since been accused of being on live on drugs and Olivia seems to be trying to clean up her act a bit more lately etc.

Is it strange to then move into a friendship group of pretty popular girls who want to hang around and invite you to great parties?

I don’t know if I personally would turn down Kate Moss’ daughter for a party in her mansion etc just so I can stay ‘humble’ and how I was at 17/18.

It was obvious her and floss wouldn’t last
i completely agree with this, i feel a bit bad for flossie at the moment because of how uncomfortable it is watching them blatantly lose interest in her, but not long ago i was thinking how much flossie and olivia would be better at a distance, because flossie was trying to hard to emulate olivia’s personality completely and she’s clearly going through something right now so i don’t blame olivia for wanting to distance herself, it’s not her responsibility to stay in a friendship that she no longer feels she wants, however, i do think what lola(?) did on live towards flossie was wrong and how publicly dismissive they’re being towards her isn’t nice

basically i think olivia would be well within her rights to distance herself from flossie, i just dont think her and her friends have gone about it the right way

Reactions: 59
- Now besties with nepotism baby model Lila Moss, daughter of cocaine Kate Kate Moss.
Just on that topic - I'm not sure if anyone reads 'blind items' here but if you don't, visit crazydaysandnights.net it's basically a Hollywood lawyer or something who spills inside gossip without naming names but then will go back and release the names once the gossip has been confirmed publically. Anyways, here are some that I found on Kate and her daughter Lila. The most shocking is that Kate's partner was providing Lila with cocaine from the age of 13/14 so that she wasn't getting it from an unreliable source.

2.PNG

1.PNG

Olivia's gonna be on that gooooood coke now.

And here's also some speculation from when Kate overdosed at a party while her partner was apparently at home looking after Lila (12): www.gossiprocks.com/forum/latest-gossip/244205-kate-moss-partying-too-hard.html

• Wow
Reactions: 36
99E03F57-DAFC-47B4-8FA8-072EE0B99244.png

Well there’s a cat carrier in the back so it looks like she’s deffo got a cat

Reactions: 13
View attachment 791050
Well there’s a cat carrier in the back so it looks like she’s deffo got a cat
It honestly makes me really angry how she thinks a kitten will fit around her lofe bc they’re chilled, what if she gets a clingy cat who womt want to be apart from her? How long till she gets bored of it and it gets shipped to ireland? Where is it gonna go when she goes on holiday or bakc home. She’s so selfish I cba

Reactions: 51
It honestly makes me really angry how she thinks a kitten will fit around her lofe bc they’re chilled, what if she gets a clingy cat who womt want to be apart from her? How long till she gets bored of it and it gets shipped to ireland? Where is it gonna go when she goes on holiday or bakc home. She’s so selfish I cba
Exactly she said she wants it to be an indoor cat too so it’s going to be locked in on it’s own all day, can already tell there’s going to be a video in a few months about she “just HAD to give it away” because it wasn’t right for her

Reactions: 33
Exactly she said she wants it to be an indoor cat too so it’s going to be locked in on it’s own all day, can already tell there’s going to be a video in a few months about she “just HAD to give it away” because it wasn’t right for her
Exactly she’s only thinking about herself

Reactions: 10
yes and the way she was talking about it in her video „theres no kittens in shelters so I’ll HAVE to buy” no you don’t have to?? you don’t need a cat first of all, second you don’t need to have a kitten, there are tons of older cats no ones willing to adopt? if you want to buy a kitten just say it instead of pretending to care about getting a cat from good source/rescuing. She just wants to get it on a whim as soon as possible so she should just drop the bullshit omg

Reactions: 32
yes and the way she was talking about it in her video „theres no kittens in shelters so I’ll HAVE to buy” no you don’t have to?? you don’t need a cat first of all, second you don’t need to have a kitten, there are tons of older cats no ones willing to adopt? if you want to buy a kitten just say it instead of pretending to care about getting a cat from good source/rescuing. She just wants to get it on a whim as soon as possible so she should just drop the bullshit omg

Just to say, I recently got a kitten from Cats Protection. There are LOADS of kittens available to rescue in the UK as it is currently baby season and lots of strays/feral cats are brought in pregnant. My kitten is an absolutely stunning tabby. The only reason someone would get one from a breeder is if regular cat breeds don't fit their aesthetic. :(

Reactions: 37
Yeah she’s lying about there being no kittens. She just wants a designer cat

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.