Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not one to comment on people’s looks but it baffles me how Lila is a model when she’s just so plain looking. This entire group is tbh
She’s a model because her ma is Kate Moss, otherwise she would’ve never had a chance in hell in the modelling industry lmfao Plain Jane doesn’t even cut it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
on olivias spam tiktok account, somebody commented asking her why she hasnt supported flossies new collection or at the event, and olivia replied with
'i wouldve loved to go x'
implying that she wasnt invited in the first place?
however this comment has now been deleted, but people are reposting it.
maybe flossie is the reason that they've been distanced.. no invite? unfollowing accounts, etc.

Reactions: 3
Oh here we go with her trying to garner sympathy with this Q&A 🥱 bets on her referencing it in passing like "it's so hard to have friendships on YouTube with everyone watching and judging you, from now on I'm going to keep things a bit more private 😌" like she did with the new bf (and then showed us a pic of him 2 seconds later)
I haven't seen this picture can someone please include a screenshot

Drama aside, Olivia is a fairly shite YouTuber - the quality stinking - 10 min vids about nothing with a 4 minute ad like cmon. She barely posts weekly - some YouTubers daily vlog and have more entertaining scenarios and better editing than Olivia.

She never diversified her content (e.g. setting up a full-time podcast). Her content has gotten way more blah. She lives is London for god sake there's hundreds of dope things to there now that COVID restrictions are basically finished with. No one really cares with fast food joint has the best vegan selection from a woman that's Christmas dinner looked like the dog leftovers.

I actually want to know what she does with the 5/6 days she has free a week. If it is just going out to restaurants and clubs then that's actually depressing. Pick a language, try a new hobby anything.

Reactions: 69
Drama aside, Olivia is a fairly shite YouTuber - the quality stinking - 10 min vids about nothing with a 4 minute ad like cmon. She barely posts weekly - some YouTubers daily vlog and have more entertaining scenarios and better editing than Olivia.

She never diversified her content (e.g. setting up a full-time podcast). Her content has gotten way more blah. She lives is London for god sake there's hundreds of dope things to there now that COVID restrictions are basically finished with. No one really cares with fast food joint has the best vegan selection from a woman that's Christmas dinner looked like the dog leftovers.

I actually want to know what she does with the 5/6 days she has free a week. If it is just going out to restaurants and clubs then that's actually depressing. Pick a language, try a new hobby anything.
Totally agree with this! I used to love her videos when she lived in Belfast but now they’re so rubbish. I always skip through her ad’s because they’re so boring so in the end it’s like 5/6 minutes of content poorly edited often with mistakes (e.g saying she will include a pic and forgetting) every 2 weeks… and she calls it a full time job?!

Reactions: 28
Totally agree with this! I used to love her videos when she lived in Belfast but now they’re so rubbish. I always skip through her ad’s because they’re so boring so in the end it’s like 5/6 minutes of content poorly edited often with mistakes (e.g saying she will include a pic and forgetting) every 2 weeks… and she calls it a full time job?!
Literally, like her old videos are so much better that I find myself rewatching them. I think when she was in Belfast she had a bit more to her but coming to London has turned her into a basic witch. Her content is just as bad as Anastasia Kingsnorths.

Reactions: 19
Literally, like her old videos are so much better that I find myself rewatching them. I think when she was in Belfast she had a bit more to her but coming to London has turned her into a basic witch. Her content is just as bad as Anastasia Kingsnorths.
At least she’s not got to the point of recycling the same 24 hour challenges over and over 💀

Reactions: 12
Yeah agreed, I watched all of her old Belfast vlogs and absolutely loved them, they made me laugh and she seemed so much fun, haven't really watched any of her more recent vlogs because they're just not very enjoyable. I watched one of her most recent videos and it wasn't great, she seems to have lost her sparkle.

Reactions: 5
2D8C47FB-A6ED-4E58-8B9C-D205493244C1.jpeg

not my comments and I didn’t see the ig story myself ! Just something I saw on a tiktok about the Olivia / flossie drama

Reactions: 1
View attachment 856408
not my comments and I didn’t see the ig story myself ! Just something I saw on a tiktok about the Olivia / flossie drama
Hmm I saw that story and it was just a screenshot of the video because it was trending and that’s flossie put a heart, the comment was just there because you can always see the first comment without clicking on the comment section… so not what people make it out to be

Reactions: 11
I saw this story she just circled the fact it was #7 on trending and that was just the top comment showing, not sure if it was shade
View attachment 856408

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
i saw the ig story! it's just the top comment on her video (didn't notice her engaging with it but might've missed that) but the point of the story was that her vid was #7 on trending

edit lol but def confirmed then ^^^

Reactions: 7
Olivia Neill #9 Shes switched into a bullying witch, letting pumpkins rot in her flat full of grot

• Haha
Reactions: 26
also i feel like i've been in a similar position to flossie before - losing a friend so i found things in common with them to make the differences less stark, and almost convince them to keep me around. difference is flossie's attempt to 'be like olivia' has been documented online and the going blonde, changing style and behaviour has just made her look a bit intense and highlighted things that make olivia look like a witch. her new rich friends is what made flossie put the effort in but olivia not responding to the effort and ditching her anyway has just proved why anything flossie did would never be enough, and that liv is not a very good friend to begin with. olivia never cared about flossie's friendship, she cared about what she had to offer and if that would better her social standing / career.

Reactions: 25
i am really interested to know where specifically lewys stands in all of this. was it obvious he was closer with olivia? in flossies recent vid she seemed comforted knowing she could spend the day with lewys so i hope he does stay her friend.
even if flossie has done bad things (i mean in every friendship fallouts both people can say or do nasty things) im just judging olivia here. if i cared deeply about a friend i was losing at all i wouldn’t let my boring friends witch about her so publicly. it’s just nasty

and if we’re being super super honest, living with your friend can be a NIGHTMARE. it must have bought on all kinds of problems. but if either of them said ‘we’re not friends i wish them the best don’t send hate their way’ it would be solved with a quick story. hate the back and forth happening with cryptic tik toks on both sides really

Reactions: 40

tottaly agree with this!! Not many people with as much time or money as her st that age in London! Show us how you enjoy it? If I was her I’d go and rent an apartment in NYC For a couple of months, travel the world,go to fancy restaurants, go to cool art stuff maybe learn some fashion stuff? Even Kate elisabeth who is so meh at least seems to travel

Reactions: 29
This thread is actually turning me into an Olivia Stan oh my god. A few points.

1. Flossie is the original tory who thinks talking about getting the vaccine is too controversial.
  2. She was trying to single white female Olivia to the point she stole Olivia's sunglasses.
  3. She's said stuff in the past about how she should be allowed to #girlboss and is essentially persecuted for being rich and white.
  4. She used Olivia in all her thumbnails for clout as Olivia was on the rise.
  5. She slept with at least one boy Olivia was seeing, speculation on there being more.
  6. The only reason they were ever even "friends" was for work. How many of you are bffls with your work mates?
  7. Cotswolds.
Yes, it's crappy that Olivia is living her best life whilst Flossie is struggling. I'm going to throw a curveball here and say that when I've broken up with abusive exes, they've wallowed in self pity whilst I've stayed quiet on social media and worked on myself. It was a form of manipulation to make me look like the bad person despite them literally giving me black eyes before. It worked!
I'm not clued in on their private lives and Flossie really could be the one in the right, but something about the situation gives me the ick and feels so familiar. Yes it sucks that Flossie doesn't have a support network and is struggling, but we know literally nothing. People are just changing tides because Olivia has rich pals and Flossie doesn't have any. Not trying to victim blame here because absolutely no one deserves to be bullied, and yes, Lola absolutely bullied her, that was horrendous and immature. But generally when you're a rich white girl running in these social circles going to these events it should not be that difficult to at least make acquaintances to bounce off of. Flossie hasn't done that in a year and a half of living in London and it really makes me question why.
Also I'm so confused about how Olivia has gone about this wrong when she's just not addressed it. She's been snakey with the "omg wish I was invited x" for sure but Flossie has been posting mopey content and also hasn't addressed it?
I'll throw back to tiktoks and early videos of the three of them through lockdown, during which Flossie looked like she hated even being around Lewys or Olivia. Go rewatch them. The three of them were not a good fit personality wise.
**also I don't think Olivia isn't a tory, her fam is pretty well off especially her aunt with the second MANSION in Portugal.

Can we please stop the polarisation and weird conspiracy theories cause defending Olivia over this again and again is tooooo much. I want to go read these threads and laugh about how lazy her content is not see her get called a dirty slaggy tory because she fell out with someone she was paired with for work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I think Flossie is easier to feel bad for her because she's clearly in a vulnerable state whilst Olivia's wandering around London with her pals without a care in the world pretending nothing has happened. Regardless of your feelings towards Flossie I feel that its clear she needs support. Flossie copying Olivia was so weird (I think I even commented this on this thread before) but when you put it into the context of Flossie feeling that she's losing her kind of "main friend" and trying to copy Olivia/her new pals to fit in it becomes a lot less creepy and a lot more sad.

Reactions: 32
Can we pls remember Olivia is a compulsive liar and she gets away with lying unprovoked to her viewers just bc she’s pretty. I have no doubt she lies to people irl to avoid certain conversations. She’s a weirdo

Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.