Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone talking about the honey n the leather whatever. Genuine question ... is there rules to being vegan. Not defending her but I’ve seen some vegans do some questionable things n eat things but I don’t think they ‘aren’t a vegan’. I’m not a vegan but I understand every little helps but can someone explain why honey isn’t vegan please ? Not being patronising genuinely interested xx

Reactions: 9
Everyone talking about the honey n the leather whatever. Genuine question ... is there rules to being vegan. Not defending her but I’ve seen some vegans do some questionable things n eat things but I don’t think they ‘aren’t a vegan’. I’m not a vegan but I understand every little helps but can someone explain why honey isn’t vegan please ? Not being patronising genuinely interested xx
Some vegans avoid honey because they don’t know if the farming is done ethically if it’s commercial honey but I think it’s quite a divided opinion in the vegan community and she certainly isn’t the only person to say she’s vegan and still eat honey x

Reactions: 7
i think Olivia just has a plant-based diet, and just uses the vegan label to add to her ‘cool’ ‘quirky’ ‘ethical’ persona …she owns designer leather bags and shoes so she can’t be ‘all for the animals’ and whatever

Reactions: 27
I'm vegan but had to google it lol

"this extends to honey, because it is produced from the labor of bees. Honey-avoiding vegans believe that exploiting the labor of bees and then harvesting their energy source is immoral — and they point out that large-scale beekeeping operations can harm or kill bees"

I just avoid it because it comes from an animal/insect.
I think Olivia is plant based but prob just says vegan cause its easier

Reactions: 3
I'm vegan but had to google it lol

"this extends to honey, because it is produced from the labor of bees. Honey-avoiding vegans believe that exploiting the labor of bees and then harvesting their energy source is immoral — and they point out that large-scale beekeeping operations can harm or kill bees"

I just avoid it because it comes from an animal/insect.
I think Olivia is plant based but prob just says vegan cause its easier
yh im vegan too i'd say bc it's an animal product same as milk and eggs etc it's not ours to take, bees don't make it for us etc

Reactions: 1
Tbh I don’t know if this Orlando is the reason Olivia and Flossie aren’t close anymore. Even I have mutuals with him for some reason so it could just be a coincidence that she knew of him back in the day and then followed him on Insta and liked a few of his pics. Especially if her ex is friends with him but I don’t think it’s that deep. I think it’ll be more down to Olivia getting in with the rich nepo kids and Flossie not fitting into their aesthetic so being left behind.

Reactions: 15
Not to derail the thread but Flossie has been seriously struggling after her abortion and has had to turn to substances to cope with depression so it’s nothing to do with Orlando
Omg babe weather you know or not I don’t think this is information that should be shared especially not cemented you may be rigjy but it’s not for us to know whatsoever

Reactions: 46
Ngl no idea if that speculation about Flossie is true or not but I hope she starts feeling better soon. And yeah that xmas dinner is absolutely dismal and embarrassing. There is definitely something wrong if she can’t stuff herself silly on xmas day.

Reactions: 19
Omg babe weather you know or not I don’t think this is information that should be shared especially not cemented you may be rigjy but it’s not for us to know whatsoever
Agree. This is so personal, whether it's true or not it's best not to speculate on something like this.

And yeah that xmas dinner is absolutely dismal and embarrassing. There is definitely something wrong if she can’t stuff herself silly on xmas day.
I thought it was a joke. Didn't realise that was actually her xmas dinner!!

Reactions: 3
Babes it’s not speculated my source is a friend verrryyyy close to her family
Don’t take this the wrong way please but I think something as personal as her allegedly having an abortion is something you should keep to yourself if you’ve found it out from someone in real life. I have friends whose lives were changed by having one (even though it was the right decision for them) and they were devastated by people gossiping about it as it was told in confidence. I know people will disagree and think that anything is fair game on this website and I don’t mean to police you, I just think there’s a difference between gossiping about friendships ending and something as tragic and traumatising as that xx

Reactions: 91
Don’t take this the wrong way please but I think something as personal as her allegedly having an abortion is something you should keep to yourself if you’ve found it out from someone in real life. I have friends whose lives were changed by having one (even though it was the right decision for them) and they were devastated by people gossiping about it as it was told in confidence. I know people will disagree and think that anything is fair game on this website and I don’t mean to police you, I just think there’s a difference between gossiping about friendships ending and something as tragic and traumatising as that xx
Agreed, I had one a long while ago now. Best choice for me but made the mistake of telling a girl (i needed a lift) who ended up being a mouthy witch about it. I really am not normally a violent person at all but I did deck her just because I couldn't believe the cheek of it and reminded her the amount of tit she'd told me that I had kept shtum.

Half of me still thinks this 'kings1001' is trolling but either way, Floss get some new friends ffs!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Yeah no I’m gonna remove the post now I honestly didn’t think enough about it before posting it which is no excuse anyway back to oliviaaaaa

Reactions: 5
Agreed, I had one a long while ago now. Best choice for me but made the mistake of telling a girl (i needed a lift) who ended up being a mouthy witch about it. I really am not normally a violent person at all but I did deck her just because I couldn't believe the cheek of it and reminded her the amount of tit she'd told me that I had kept shtum.

Half of me still thinks this 'kings1001' is trolling but either way, Floss get some new friends ffs!
I don’t blame you. Hope you’re ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You can delete a post past the 30 minutes they allow by reporting it and saying you want to unpost it. X

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.