Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be honest i've really gone of Olivia recently I honestly feel like if you met her in real life (not like as a subscriber, but like you just happened to be at a party/club she was at) she wouldn't be very nice, she really radiates type of energy of mean girls in school

Reactions: 43
quite irrelevant now but can I ask what the issue is with being a Tory and stuff? I’m from Australia so I have no idea what it means but I assume it’s some type of political party?
also do Northern Ireland, similarly to Scotland and Wales have their own countries party, as most people in wales and scotland (not all) vote for their own countries parties therefor Olivia wouldn’t be a tory, like it would be stupid for her and her family to vote for the conservative party as Boris really only cares about England

Reactions: 2
The funny thing is that Olivia’s new friendship group that everyone calls tories, probably don’t even vote that way. They probably don’t vote at all because they’ve all come from such privilege that no matter what party is in power or what changes are made in this country they will never feel the effects of it. They come from generational wealth that they can always fall back on.

Reactions: 44
No offence but I don’t really get why people care so much about what political party a 20 year old and her friends vote for hahahahah like why does it matter? Each to their own and you’re entitled to an opinion? It’s just such an uncomfortable topic I don’t see why it should matter

• Sick
Reactions: 36
No offence but I don’t really get why people care so much about what political party a 20 year old and her friends vote for hahahahah like why does it matter? Each to their own and you’re entitled to an opinion? It’s just such an uncomfortable topic I don’t see why it should matter
I’m not going to lie, in secondary school/sixth form, the tories in my year were massive witches that judged people and held all the big parties that left certain people out. It just gave off a horrible vibe. They were also the ones with questionable views in economics, sociology etc. All my friends personally don’t lack compassion and empathy and I do think your political views reflect that and for a lot of people it comes through in their character.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
If she is doing a podcast you can bet she’ll rip off Anything Goes by Emma Chamberlain and copy her EXACT format i.e. doing one topic episodes, Q&As and a section at the end where she talks about her personal life. Calling it right now
Lol anything to be called the “UK Emma Chamberlain 🥺🥺🥺🥺” by her obsessed fangirls in a desperate attempt to cling to whatever fanbase & relevancy she still has

Reactions: 14
also do Northern Ireland, similarly to Scotland and Wales have their own countries party, as most people in wales and scotland (not all) vote for their own countries parties therefor Olivia wouldn’t be a tory, like it would be stupid for her and her family to vote for the conservative party as Boris really only cares about England
Lol most people in wales don’t vote for Plaid Cymru..

Reactions: 7
Yes, of course Northern Ireland has their own political party lol, but you know it's probably not a good idea to go down the route of Northern Ireland politics. It's incredibly messy. (I'm irish)

But in brief...

Of course many Northern Irish people vote for conservative parties in their surrounding areas and across the pond. As of course Northern Ireland is part of UK. It's not wrong to say that Boris only really cares about England (I'm from the republic of Ireland)... But it's quite controversial to a conservative Northern Irish person to tell them Boris doesn't care about them lol.

I think it's best not to get into politics here.
At the end of the day Olivia is Irish and that itself is complicated politically. She's not as cut and dry as her cookie cutter "Tory" friends.

I think she comes from a mixed political and religious background so no point in assuming anything of her.

Just that she's hanging around with bitchy, rich people.

Reactions: 13
I'll be honest i've really gone of Olivia recently I honestly feel like if you met her in real life (not like as a subscriber, but like you just happened to be at a party/club she was at) she wouldn't be very nice, she really radiates type of energy of mean girls in school
Olivia defo seems like the type of girl who gives you dirty looks on a night out

Reactions: 24
What does everyone think about their potential fall out? did you see olivia replied to a comment on her tiktok saying she would have loved to go to flossies launch event. What do u all think?

completely completely gone off of her now, she isn’t genuine or funny anymore. her content is lazy and barely posts anyway. she’s bitchy and doesn’t treat people nicely, she clearly has dropped flossie for her new nepo baby mates who are mean girls too.

also, the way she bought a house because of her boyfriend and the whole ‘family vibe’ and then abandoned it, now she’s bought a cat for the aesthetic and is already ditching him. she acts like a child getting bored with their new toys. she needs to grow up and reassess.

used to love her and her ‘quirky’ genuine nature when she had like 50k subs and worked at the zoo, cared about her subscribers and enjoyed making videos but she seems to have really lost herself since moving to london. has lost her personality, clearly does not enjoy making content and when we get a new video every 2 weeks, it’s 10 mins long, half arsed and is mostly sponsored.
THIS literally sums everything up perfectly.

Because there’s no such thing as a nice Tory. Therefore these girls aren’t nice people (if they are Tory)

Also we can’t say the girls that Olivia hangs about with are horrible and judge them because they’re Tory.. Kate elizabeth is a self confessed tory so if you’re gonna come for those girls come for her too haha

Reactions: 30
no - it has nothing to do with race. In the Uk there used to be 2 parties, the Whigs and the Tories. The whigs no longer exist, the two major parties are Labour and Conservative, the Conservatives are an evolution of the Tories. Key party differences are that Labour believe in a rolling out of the state (e.g more public welfare, but that also means higher taxation), whereas the conservatives are more about economic stimulation, capitalism, a meritocracy. Online many younger people who don’t really understand politics think labour = good and Tory = mean and nasty. But this is untrue - political opinions should always be formed from manifesto/ policy education and not teenagers in TikTok.

people also need to remember that conservative supporters are not the very wealthy 1%. In fact they are the majority considering we currently have a conservative government - they couldn’t have won the election if only the 1% voted for them - that’s not how our election system works.

Hope this helps - sorry just so sick of people not understanding!
I literally hate that 'tory' is used as an insult and a way to describe a rich person. Political beliefs are not determined by your wealth/skin colour. Yes there may be more wealthy, white conservatives but I hate that our generation uses political beliefs as a way of bullying people and assumes they are horrible. We are all entitled to our beliefs. The person above who said there is no such thing as a nice tory completely emphasises the point that people are too judgmental these days, it's disgusting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I do think reporting on this is a bit too far 💀 they probably just grew apart omg

With Olivia replying to the comment insinuating she didn’t get invited I feel like she could be quite messy if something actually did happen 💀

this is from august 2020, I think theyve been annoying each other for a while!!
Flossie was pissing me off in that clip

Olivia defo seems like the type of girl who gives you dirty looks on a night out
deffo 100% shes also the type of girl to embarrass her mates infront of boys :sick: remember this video flossie posted with hrvy+olivia. olivia was being such a witch to her to 'impress' hrvy- showed her real personality right then and there. i couldnt stand her since then lol

Reactions: 28
If anyone didn't follow them in 2020 here's some live streams they did, they found each other insufferable, you can see how their friendships were doomed from the start anyways:
-
-
-
-

Reactions: 2
If anyone didn't follow them in 2020 here's some live streams they did, they found each other insufferable, you can see how their friendships were doomed from the start anyways:
-
-
-
-
i can’t get over how different flossie looks , this wasn’t even this long ago

Reactions: 22
I'm so sorry, I know this isn't relevant at all and this isn't a political discussion but I can't help myself.

people also need to remember that conservative supporters are not the very wealthy 1%. In fact they are the majority considering we currently have a conservative government - they couldn’t have won the election if only the 1% voted for them - that’s not how our election system works.
in 2019 there was a 67.3% voter turn out and only 43.6% of the electorate voted conservative, so it's definitely not the majority.

I literally hate that 'tory' is used as an insult and a way to describe a rich person. Political beliefs are not determined by your wealth/skin colour. Yes there may be more wealthy, white conservatives but I hate that our generation uses political beliefs as a way of bullying people and assumes they are horrible. We are all entitled to our beliefs. The person above who said there is no such thing as a nice tory completely emphasises the point that people are too judgmental these days, it's disgusting.
But there is no such thing as a nice tory. Conservative policies negatively impact the most vulnerable of our society. Not all conservatives are bigoted but all bigots vote conservative. You cannot convince me you have empathy yet vote in favour of a party that is introducing anti-refugee bills, that is in favour of literally drowning migrants in the English Channel. It's not a wealth/skin colour thing it's a compassion thing. It's definitely not too judgemental to say that there's no such thing as a nice tory.

Back to our regularly scheduled shitposting, I feel so bad for Phil. If that baby is actually being passed around that's an absolute sin. Change stresses cats out so much and he's only just a baby. He's been taken from his mum and then passed around like a joint in a hippy commune.

• Heart
Reactions: 113
Not sure if new info but olivia has deleted all pics of flossie on her insta

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.