Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmax1234

You know what annoys me about Olivia..

1. She was with John the majority of her YouTube "career" yet didn't mention it ending, doesn't even answer her FANS when they ask. and she got the most views when she was with him, so why not talk about it?

2. She made it so clear since the beginning she only wanted to do this for fame/money. I remember watching one of her vlogs when she first started (not sure which one- prob2019) and she said that she would love to be rich and famous, have a big house in LA and possibly get with harry styles 😂🥴 and loved Emma chamberlain but "wasn't copying" `🤔

3.She puts on this fake personality for her videos, which she clearly isn't like in real life when seeing her in other peoples videos. She seems stuck up and quite nasty to be honest. Which is very noticeable now as her videos aren't the same as the fake videos in 2019. Her videos are now showing (kind of) her real personality compared to the really hyper "not copying" Emma chamberlain videos in 2019

4.Shes seems like she is trying SO HARD to climb the social ladder. I dunno, but her moving to London with Flossie first of all who she (barely!!) knew (I'm assuming they only knew each other through DM'S), I think she thought this would be her "big break" by being with Flossie in London. it didn't happen. so now she has fucked off Flossie and found more rich/"famous" friends in London to climb higher on the social ladder.

sorry but nothing about this girl is relatable or even likeable, I used to like her when she first started but she just seems like a different person now and no matter how many people say being friends with famous people in London etc will help her, I think her YouTube career will go downhill very fast

Reactions: 80

oopdedoo2

why did Olivia reveal that her parents basically did a Maddie Mcann on a holiday and left the kids in their room alone?? Why would you reveal that its so embarrassing?

• Wow
Reactions: 77

Sunflowerrose

Her new TikTok with Lila moss and the top comment is about flossie. Can’t lie when she’s next to Lila like that she pales into comparison. Lila’s got a really interesting face to look at (obviously).
Imo lila is overrated- it's purely because she's Kates daughter she has gotten into modelling. She isn't a patch on her mum in her golden era.

Reactions: 74

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I can imagine Olivia being like ‘ugh why is Flossie being such a needy bitch?’ to her new mates while Flossie just wants a friend

• Sad
Reactions: 73

helloboyzzz

Just wondering, but is it really that bad that Olivia is ditching Flossie? (not inc. being mean to her)

A few weeks ago on here the main topic of conversation was how strange and unsettling it was that Flossie constantly copied and was merging into Olivia, she’s since been accused of being on live on drugs and Olivia seems to be trying to clean up her act a bit more lately etc.

Is it strange to then move into a friendship group of pretty popular girls who want to hang around and invite you to great parties?

I don’t know if I personally would turn down Kate Moss’ daughter for a party in her mansion etc just so I can stay ‘humble’ and how I was at 17/18.

It was obvious her and floss wouldn’t last

I'll be the first to confess that I've deep down always been a fan of Olivia's and watched all her videos since her Belfast days. However, seeing the way she's been treating Flossie and her new catty group of mates has finally turned me off her. I don't really care what Flossie did to Olivia / her new friends to 'deserve' this treatment (people on Flossie's thread have been speculating she got with Lola's ex?)... bullying someone, especially publicly online, is NEVER ok. I think a lot of people like myself will no longer support Olivia. I don't think a good PR team can even save her from this - a bullying scandal is just as bad, if not worse, than cokegate

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Olivia saying she would’ve loved to go would’ve been slightly more believable if she had actually taken the time to congratulate Flossie publicly like everyone else 🥴

I’ll be honest I’m glad she’s ditched flossie. Flossie is so grumpy, she’s always complaining, does nothing fun just sits in her room and gets bladdered at night. I feel like Flossie is a bit of a fun sponge and actually Olivia seems to get herself out there and does more, when has flossie done anything interesting? I think olivias new place in London has been good for her to branch out and not just hang out with you tubers and get Starbucks as videos. As others have said her new area jn London js really nice and not soulless like Flossies and it just sums up their relationship thag all flossie does is sit in that big high rise and get deliveroo, at least Olivia is going out and meeting new people and new places
this reads off so inconsiderate and selfish. you dont ditch one of your close friends because they have depression and are ‘grumpy’? olivia literally provides no depth or interest or talent, she cant even be arsed to make a video more than 10 minutes long. i find it so ironic your complaining about flossie drinking, have you watched olivia at all? Getting pissed makes up 100% of olivias daily routine. At least flossie does more then fucking off morning to evening getting drunk and kissing the ass of tories

Last edited:
Reactions: 71

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Not to derail the thread but Flossie has been seriously struggling after her abortion and has had to turn to substances to cope with depression so it’s nothing to do with Orlando
Sorry but this is just bollocks. This poster routinely comments on flossies thread, whereby they’ll post a picture of flossie and say ‘omg she looks so FAT here she has gained so much weight wtf!’, and every single time they get absolutely dragged for it by everyone else on the thread becase flossie is literally not fat at all and it’s just such a pointless thing to say. Then they say ‘oh yeah you’re right, I wasn’t thinking, how do I delete the post?’.
I honestly wouldn’t believe a thing they write.

Reactions: 70

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
Team flossie!! I used to like Olivia seemed like a normal girl. Now I can’t stand her and her Tory friends
completely completely gone off of her now, she isn’t genuine or funny anymore. her content is lazy and barely posts anyway. she’s bitchy and doesn’t treat people nicely, she clearly has dropped flossie for her new nepo baby mates who are mean girls too.

also, the way she bought a house because of her boyfriend and the whole ‘family vibe’ and then abandoned it, now she’s bought a cat for the aesthetic and is already ditching him. she acts like a child getting bored with their new toys. she needs to grow up and reassess.

used to love her and her ‘quirky’ genuine nature when she had like 50k subs and worked at the zoo, cared about her subscribers and enjoyed making videos but she seems to have really lost herself since moving to london. has lost her personality, clearly does not enjoy making content and when we get a new video every 2 weeks, it’s 10 mins long, half arsed and is mostly sponsored.

Reactions: 69

Hogtron

Drama aside, Olivia is a fairly shite YouTuber - the quality stinking - 10 min vids about nothing with a 4 minute ad like cmon. She barely posts weekly - some YouTubers daily vlog and have more entertaining scenarios and better editing than Olivia.

She never diversified her content (e.g. setting up a full-time podcast). Her content has gotten way more blah. She lives is London for god sake there's hundreds of dope things to there now that COVID restrictions are basically finished with. No one really cares with fast food joint has the best vegan selection from a woman that's Christmas dinner looked like the dog leftovers.

I actually want to know what she does with the 5/6 days she has free a week. If it is just going out to restaurants and clubs then that's actually depressing. Pick a language, try a new hobby anything.

MM24

Chatty Member
Shes not really being lowkey about the new boy lol she gets way too excited

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Sorry but I thought this thread was about Olivia? Confused as to why we're slamming the appearance and going so harsh on random 20 year old girls who are just going about their lives. The way she acted about Flossie was immature but she's not a public figure and she doesn't have to like Flossie just because Olivia is contractually obliged to. Lola is objectively pretty she just has the normal figure of a 20 year old girl unlike Olivia and some of her other friends who are naturally built differently. People can have their opinions but this just seems a bit obsessive that people are passing judgement on someone who isn't famous from 2 tiktok livestreams.
Omdz saying someone isn’t attractive isn’t ‘slamming’ the way someone looks, and the reason people are talking about her is bc she has been making quite a few appearances on olivias socials recently.
Also 4/9 of the messages you’ve written on this site have literally been about lola lmao so it’s quite rich for you to come on and try to shut down any discussion that mentions her 😭

• Haha

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Sorry but I thought this thread was about Olivia? Confused as to why we're slamming the appearance and going so harsh on random 20 year old girls who are just going about their lives. The way she acted about Flossie was immature but she's not a public figure and she doesn't have to like Flossie just because Olivia is contractually obliged to. Lola is objectively pretty she just has the normal figure of a 20 year old girl unlike Olivia and some of her other friends who are naturally built differently. People can have their opinions but this just seems a bit obsessive that people are passing judgement on someone who isn't famous from 2 tiktok livestreams.
Hi Lola x

• Haha
Reactions: 68

MM24

Chatty Member
loool this is a comment with 800 likes under her newest yt vid even her own fans are sick of her ;
"haven’t watched yet but i’m betting anyone that half the video is either a function of beauty ad or casetify"

• Haha
Reactions: 68

jasminejay1012

Ffs not her making a podcast: I know a lot of people do podcasts but Olivia???? “It’s been a dream of mine forever” sis u have not once mentioned it

Reactions: 67