Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe she even met him through flossie? if he's friends with flossie's ex maybe they went to school together or something

Yeah that’s definitely her new bf, her lock screen is him cuddling the cat. isnt it a bit soon? i thought her and john broke up like 2 months ago no?
Olivia is one of those girls who refuses to be single. She went from John to Harvey to Spencer then back to John and now this new lad within the last year. Nothing wrong with wanting a relationship but I think some time on her own would be good for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
lol Emma Chamberlain gave her cats human names - Declan and Frankie, ofc Olivia chose Phil for her cat

Reactions: 35
Just wondering what is the legal age/limit to get a cat in the UK? Because where I live the kitten needs to be atleast 12 weeks and you can't leave it alone longer than maximum of 30 minutes of the first month and slowly need to alone train them. Ofcourse I understand she got a cat sitter during Paris fashion week but still.. just wondering how old the cat is since she goes out to party a lot still and I can't imagine Olivia just being out for dinner for an hour in party clothes with her friends. Usually where I live you don't leave the cat alone for more than an hour until the cat is around 6-8 months old. But I get the standards are different in different countries and the whole (got it from a family cat mom that gets kittens like every 3 years) ehm.. yeah thats a breeder literally?? And rag dolls are extremely codependent/looks like a mix breed. So they need even more time with people or a cat friend.
Nah we don’t have anything like this. Usually people sell them from 8 weeks

she literally says in the video she's gonna keep any future boyfriends private, then 2 seconds later shows her lockscreen which happens to be her new boyfriend holding her cat while she laughs fully knowing tht now all her fans will go crazy and never stop talking about it??? shes insane

Reactions: 48
she literally says in the video she's gonna keep any future boyfriends private, then 2 seconds later shows her lockscreen which happens to be her new boyfriend holding her cat while she laughs fully knowing tht now all her fans will go crazy and never stop talking about it??? shes insane
but yet here we are 👀 😂

Reactions: 3
yeah Flossie has known Orlando for a while, had a stalk and she commented on his pics in 2018! Is flossies ex @/will__bunker ?? If so WOW he’s changed so much

Reactions: 6
lol not her saying she hated london but likes it now bc of her new friends....could she throw any more digs at flossie lol

• Sad
Reactions: 91
I can definitely see the new bf being what caused the riff between Olivia and Flossie, not to continue my Flossie hate but I think it's cause Olivia's time would be spent more with him than with Flossie. Flossie strikes me as very co-dependent on anyone she latches on to and can't really function when her people I guess are taken away. Although I will throw Floss a bone and say I'd be pretty upset if my best friend was spending time with my ex bf and his circle of friends, like Olivia is undoubtedly seeing Will if she's hanging around his bff.
Her new bf is soooo much better looking than John and definitely fits her whole rich girl schtick now, him and his friends just scream tory-but-dressing-homeless.

Phil is also soooo cute and if she's bought him from a reputable breeder and got him health checked etc I don't really see a massive issue. I wish she'd adopted but know myself how difficult it can be to adopt cats if you live in a flat, most shelters only want cats going to homes with garden access.

editing but omg these posts are always total novellas I'm so sorry but I don't think it's bitchy for her to say she hated London but now likes it - she moved in the middle of a pandemic and her experience of London was just going to Sainsburys with Lewys and Flossie for some fit pics.

Reactions: 16
I can definitely see the new bf being what caused the riff between Olivia and Flossie, not to continue my Flossie hate but I think it's cause Olivia's time would be spent more with him than with Flossie. Flossie strikes me as very co-dependent on anyone she latches on to and can't really function when her people I guess are taken away. Although I will throw Floss a bone and say I'd be pretty upset if my best friend was spending time with my ex bf and his circle of friends, like Olivia is undoubtedly seeing Will if she's hanging around his bff.
Her new bf is soooo much better looking than John and definitely fits her whole rich girl schtick now, him and his friends just scream tory-but-dressing-homeless.

Phil is also soooo cute and if she's bought him from a reputable breeder and got him health checked etc I don't really see a massive issue. I wish she'd adopted but know myself how difficult it can be to adopt cats if you live in a flat, most shelters only want cats going to homes with garden access.

editing but omg these posts are always total novellas I'm so sorry but I don't think it's bitchy for her to say she hated London but now likes it - she moved in the middle of a pandemic and her experience of London was just going to Sainsburys with Lewys and Flossie for some fit pics.
i totally agree on the last part, i can’t blame her for having a bad opinion of london when she lived in one of the busiest cities in the middle of a lockdown and wasn’t supposed to be seeing anyone other than her household (flossie +lewys with the one person rule or whatever). i’m not giving her pity by any means we all had a tough year but i feel similarly about my uni city, lived there last year and was totally and utterly miserable so now i’ve got a negative opinion of it because its got connotations of a really bad time for me.
i’ve also thought for a while that maybe the possible rift between olivia and flossie was because they lived together and spent so much time together, only seeing eachother for a lot of it. they weren’t exactly bffs before but living with someone can really strain your relationship, i know from living with my friend at uni that some people just aren’t meant to live together and don’t work in that environment and that’s totally okay. but instead of being able to have the space from eachother, there’s a lot of pressure on their friendship by social media, brand deals etc. i don’t necessarily think there’s been a massive argument and don’t agree with the speculation surrounding it being caused by Olivia’s new boyfriend. flossie doesn’t really strike me as the kind of girl to be hung up on stuff like that, her and Will’s relationship was a while ago and as far as we can tell it was all pretty civil and mature. i wouldn’t care if one of my friends was seeing my ex’s friends from years ago and was hanging around with them. i just think living together in totally extraordinary circumstances put a strain on their friendship, they just don’t have the room to deal with it in a way that an average person would.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else feel the actual q&a didn’t even make up half of the video? The majority of it was the gymshark sponsor and her talking about the cat.. yet it was called q&a lol.. her videos are so half assed.. anything to get that coin from the sponsor I guess 😎😎

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.