Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flossie could be on the list because Olivia knows that she'll never go. She could have leaked the guest list as a way to show everyone that she as invited Flossie. How bad will it look on Flossie if she doesn't go when everyone has seen that she has been invited?

Reactions: 37
It’s a shame that having a YouTube Original come out is the biggest thing they’ve ever done together and when it finally is time for it to come out, they aren’t even friends. It should be a really exciting/special time for them and if anything now it’s just super awkward.

Reactions: 30
Olivia sat at her piano:

I got my pilot’s licence last week
Just like I always talked about
Cos I got too obsessed with John
And jumped the gun and bought a house

Yeah today I flew through the city
Flyin’ right through the air

And now I’m with those blonde girls
Who always made Floss doubt
They’re bitchy and they’re tories
They’re everything she’s insecure about
Cos how could I ever get a real job

I know I’m not perfect
I do drugs and snort cocaine
On nights out
And I just can’t imagine how Floss could be so ok
Now that I’ve won

I guess we didn’t mean when we told all our subs we were friends
Cos we said “cya” but to promote our show, we’ll pretend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
At least she's going to pilot school, its a smart decision and v expensive so good that she's doing it now rather than later

Reactions: 8
Olivia sat at her piano:

I got my pilot’s licence last week
Just like I always talked about
Cos I got too obsessed with John
And jumped the gun and bought a house

Flyin’ right through the air

And now I’m with those blonde girls
Who always made Floss doubt
They’re bitchy and they’re tories
They’re everything she’s insecure about
Cos how could I ever get a real job

I know I’m not perfect
I do drugs and snort cocaine
On nights out
And I just can’t imagine how Floss could be so ok
Now that I’ve won

I guess we didn’t mean when we told all our subs we were friends
Cos we said “cya” but to promote our show, we’ll pretend
Encore !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
does no one else think maybe it’s Flossie who’s causing the drama because she was over an hour late to Olivia’s motel launch thing and then (possibly) didn’t invite Olivia to her Slazenger launch? I feel like everyone’s jumping on the bandwagon to be on flossie’s side but there’s no evidence (other than the lola live which had nothing to do with Olivia) that it was Olivia who caused the falling out?

Reactions: 19
I don’t understand why they’re still both dragging out the drama. I get that they’re in a contract but surely afterwards? and the petty hints and comments.
If the friendship was real from both sides then this would be hurting them both, regardless of Lola and her crew. Surely they’d want to move on rather than their fans constantly reminding them?

Reactions: 7
I definitely think that all this drama could hinder the outcome/response to the YouTube show. people would be way more inclined to watch it and interact with it if they knew they were best friends but now that they haven't addressed their falling out and its clear that they have, people wont bother to watch it.

Reactions: 3
Olivia Neill #9 got a new bloke and still loves coke, fake friends with floss but at what cost?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.