Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Hiya, everyone!
this is my first time ever posting on here lol and can't quite believe I'm actually doing it haha. But for some context, I actually used to be quite fond of Olivia's videos back when she was first starting, but about a year ago I just couldn't even sit through her videos so I stopped watching her videos altogether. Wasn't till when one of her TikTok's came up on my fyp and I saw Tilly Demaine and I practically did a double-take.
Seeing her hang out with someone like Tilly made me just lose the last ounce of respect I had for her. Tilly went to Millfield school with my ex-boyfriend (year 9-11 circa 2016-2019) and the two were very close, so inevitably I have met her and have heard my share of stories about her. She is the epitome of a spoiled private school girl with absolutely no respect for authority.
When I first met her the first thing she asked me was what boarding school I went to, she literally responded with "Oh so a second-tier- how cute", right away I just got really bad vibes. But the night just got worse and worse, she had absolutely no respect for me and was so rude to me the whole night. Literally pushed me while we were at a booth in a club to sit on my ex's and turned to me and said "oops I didn't see you there" and laughed. My ex at the time literally was so confused and asked her to get off him straight away, and she made a massive hoo-hah about the whole thing saying I was controlling etc. when I literally just sat there shocked- I didn't even say anything my ex did. Safe to say I didn't ever hang out with her again. An added bonus she is a very druggy girl and when I refused to take ket like everyone else she kept trying to peer pressure me by calling me a pussy etc. Additionally, so many people sent me so many screenshots of her calling me ugly & fat after that night- when mind you no I am not bone skinny but I am still a thin girl like I'm a w25 and size xs, was just such an out of place mean girl thing to say. She also kept sending my ex so many inappropriate messages and even one time "accidentally" sent him nudes. He eventually got so tired of her lack of respect for our relationship he completely iced her out and blocked her snap. She also was never at all romantically interested in him or had done anything like this until we got together like it was such an odd thing.
She also is just is completely out of touch with reality, and was so beyond disrespectful to her teachers, and would sometimes downright refuse to do work and storm out of lessons. She once even smashed her school iPad on purpose in front of a teacher. I also know she has quite the history of getting kicked out of school, one of my best childhood friends attended Hurtwood House (which is a sixth-form only school) and Tilly got expelled from there as well. She went on to get expelled from another school during her sixth form years, so she ended up sitting her a-levels last year at a centre as an independent candidate, as eventually she was being turned down at schools and I guess maybe her parents were finally getting tired of wasting 45k school fees on her.
Overall I just haven't had a single positive experience with her, and I guess I haven't seen her since 2019 and I guess people can change. But from the stories I heard the last two years since then, it doesn't seem like them. Also, I don't feel like I should share those, as they may as well be rumours and they aren't my first-hand account of experiences.
Anyways hope this offers some insight and that some of you find this interesting. Really appalled to see the crowd Olivia is slumming it with.
This is the first one of these I actually believe

Reactions: 70
I wonder what olivias friends from back home make of her new friends???? Surely they will cringe as much as us watching that latest vid OMG

Reactions: 69

tattle420

VIP Member
she's incapable of staying single so i'm giving it 3 weeks before we catch a glimpse of some indie boy's sweater in the background of her video and we'll be going through all this again

• Haha
Reactions: 68

whatstheteab

VIP Member
If Kate didn’t want “fake news” going around why even include it in the first place? Of course people were going to speculate.

Reactions: 67

missfunny

Is it really awful to say I really enjoy olivia being so overly open with her relationships cause the drama is so entertaining lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Her new friend looks soo different from her other friends! Skinny, blonde, white and rich! Love the diversity queen 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 66

doodlebug

VIP Member
Kates video...she said flossie as least favourite out of Kate's friends 👀
It was sneaky the way Kate edited it because it wasn’t fully censored and I can’t help but feel this was on purpose. She’s hardly a good friend to Flossie is she! Olivia’s hair look like she’d recently been rescued from a desert island/was using Tarzan for inspo. It looks matted and far too long!! I thought it was a bit ridiculous how she’s literally been single a few weeks and already has a new crush that’s she’s texting? Imagine being that much of a slave for male validation.

Reactions: 65

missfunny

I think Kate removed the clip of Olivia talking about Flossie at 5:50, I went to go see her answer that question and there wasn't even a beeped out section anymore.
Clip has been removed from the video which means either flossie has seen it and she’s not happy or Kate/Olivia is currently reading this thread and realise they’ve been caught

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

queencarmen

VIP Member
tbf she literally bought a house for her and john lmao so a trip to jamaica seems a lot smaller in comparison

• Haha
Reactions: 63

ladyizy

but why would you openly say to the public on a podcast that you might break things off with your boyfriend? for starters she said she wanted the relationship to be private, clearly that didn't last and now her boyfriend has to listen to her saying that stuff? id be so hurt if my boyfriend went on a podcast and said oh yeah im probs gonna end things with my girlfriend soon. lol what

Reactions: 63

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Armpit hair must be in among the nepo girls bc she wouldn’t have been caught dead au natural this time last year
Highly doubt her intentions are feminist with this - as you've said, must just be 'in' with the nepo girlies but I think its good how someone like Olivia, who has British teen girls under her little finger, is showing that you don't need to make sure you're completely hairless every time you leave the house. Shaving is mostly for the male gaze and its always good to break the stigma that us girls are dirty and smelly if we have body hair but men aren't. Of course Olivia is by no means revolutionary for doing this and its sad how a skinny pretty girl needs to show a bit of armpit hair for people to realise that its ok to put the shaver down every once in a while. Doubt she'll keep it up though - she needs that Estrid dollar x

Reactions: 62

MayaZ

Guess its a matter of time now before we see John back in action, I give it two weeks top

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61