Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a REACH but Lola Andrea made a tiktok about “when you’re having a roasting session and the friend that cheated on her boyfriend is laughing a little too hard,” yknow the trend atm … & then I think yesterday or the day before Olivia was on live, I only watched like two mins but she made comments about being so lonely and got like all teary eyed, then quickly went “anyways”

Anyway I have a theory she cheated cos she gives me that vibe and her saying she’s so lonely plus the Jamaica thing kinda implies they’ve broken up

A reach like I said but my theory lol
Lola seems a right tit stirrer too and will do anything for clout and attention so could be plausible

Reactions: 49
This is a REACH but Lola Andrea made a tiktok about “when you’re having a roasting session and the friend that cheated on her boyfriend is laughing a little too hard,” yknow the trend atm … & then I think yesterday or the day before Olivia was on live, I only watched like two mins but she made comments about being so lonely and got like all teary eyed, then quickly went “anyways”

Anyway I have a theory she cheated cos she gives me that vibe and her saying she’s so lonely plus the Jamaica thing kinda implies they’ve broken up

Maybe it was a wee sneaky link with John 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I mean she does have a habit of going back to John when she’s home for Christmas…didn’t that happen last year

Reactions: 43
I deffo think they’ve broken up. He has a story up of a pub last night so not like he’s got covid and can’t go. She explicitly said in her podcast it was his Christmas present so it’s not like she’d go with anyone else surely
nah but how does this girl have the confidence to post her relationships when she is SO bleeping codependent and jumps from relationship to relationship?? it really shows her self worth lmao it really says a lot that she can’t stand her self so much that she can’t be single

Reactions: 35
Shes a silly little girl like imagine buying someone a trip to bloody jamaica after a couple of months of dating. She brings this on herself but then I kinda think maybe she sees having a boyf as an accessory like someone she can drag to do aesthetic things with for insta. Hence buying a house to play house w john and now trips away w the new boy toy.

Reactions: 42
Shes a silly little girl like imagine buying someone a trip to bloody jamaica after a couple of months of dating. She brings this on herself but then I kinda think maybe she sees having a boyf as an accessory like someone she can drag to do aesthetic things with for insta. Hence buying a house to play house w john and now trips away w the new boy toy.
Sure remember when she booked her and John a trip to Amsterdam when they were only going out for like a month

Reactions: 29
tbf she literally bought a house for her and john lmao so a trip to jamaica seems a lot smaller in comparison

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I feel like curly wurly or whatever tf he’s called is just a temporary filler in her life bc she’s lonely lmao. She used to spend 24 hours of her day with flossie and Lewis and now that’s she has moved out she’s had to get her self a bf to keep her company.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
A7D87F96-8019-4F54-AF5A-8720F86AA759.jpeg

hmmm a couples resort…with her friend…very interesting

Reactions: 54
Her new friend looks soo different from her other friends! Skinny, blonde, white and rich! Love the diversity queen 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I reckon Olivia saw John as mr right and Orlando as mr right now, when in reality they’re both wrong’uns

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wish Olivia hadn’t become what she has I genuinely used to love her when she was starting YouTube and like when she first moved to London even… now she’s just become this like vapid, superficially boring version of herself and just seems to have completely lost her way. I kind of feel sad for her sometimes but a lot of it is her own doing and I hate that she seems like she has such a victim complex when it comes to criticism :/ sorry lol had to vent a bit

Reactions: 20
As you say, you will never know if someone has MH, but I don’t buy it. She’s a pretty, white, skinny & popular girl living in London, modelling for very well known brands. She’s a mean girl, she doesn’t know what it’s like to experience financial hardship, bullying, being left out, etc etc.. I think she just shits herself that people are cottoning on her bitchy ways and therefor thinks it’s MH. I don’t think she’s ever felt left out or inadequate before, she strikes me as the type of girl that others are scared of/want to be friends with. I’ve never really got good vibes from her and I think she knows that people see this so she’ll no doubt pull the mental health card for sympathy. Again, that’s just my thought but I reckon she’s just panicking she’ll lose the hype and end up having to actually get a job/move from her bed at some point.
I agree with what you're saying but MH issues can stem from anything, to say she hasn't experienced bullying is weird because look at the site we're all on lol. Sure, it's not real life but this site would for sure give me issues 🤣. My point is, and don't quote this with some "hi liv" bs but to sit there and say just because she's white, skinny & rich and hasn't experienced the "traditional trauma" she doesn't have MH I think that's some ignorant tit right there, she clearly has an ED, if that's not having MH idk what is, she def reads this site aswell so idk its very easy to say you don't have any issues because im sure at least 2 of us reading this entire thread has once in their life been asked if they're struggling and they've lied.

Reactions: 30
I agree with what you're saying but MH issues can stem from anything, to say she hasn't experienced bullying is weird because look at the site we're all on lol. Sure, it's not real life but this site would for sure give me issues 🤣. My point is, and don't quote this with some "hi liv" bs but to sit there and say just because she's white, skinny & rich and hasn't experienced the "traditional trauma" she doesn't have MH I think that's some ignorant tit right there, she clearly has an ED, if that's not having MH idk what is, she def reads this site aswell so idk its very easy to say you don't have any issues because im sure at least 2 of us reading this entire thread has once in their life been asked if they're struggling and they've lied.
i do agree with this tbh like i think people forget we don’t actually KNOW her i think cause influencers post socmuch of their life people sometimes feel like they actually know them but we don’t know anything lol loads could be going on that we don’t know about. i feel like she’s just turning in to someone who’s quite difficult to like but she’s still so young it’s probably just a phase n she’ll grow out of it.

Reactions: 6
i do agree with this tbh like i think people forget we don’t actually KNOW her i think cause influencers post socmuch of their life people sometimes feel like they actually know them but we don’t know anything lol loads could be going on that we don’t know about. i feel like she’s just turning in to someone who’s quite difficult to like but she’s still so young it’s probably just a phase n she’ll grow out of it.
I hope, I think the lifestyle she has is the main issue in regards to most of us not liking her, I always say I'd like her to go back to NI but in reality compared to London, NI is so bleeping boring once you leave, and get to experience London life esp how she has considering she's rich its like a diff world, so I get it, she's young this is her time to be a ldn girl but LOL getting to her bleeping head. Also, the Spotify podcast ab her eating was dreadful, how anyone let her post that is so confusing lol. I think its clear she as an ED and not just disordered eating, im aware she hasn't been actually diagnosed but eeeeekk idk idk

Reactions: 5
I know, hence why I speculated and said ‘I think’ and ‘obviously you will never know’ she may well struggle with MH for all we know.

Tbh I don’t actually care that much about her, she’s a lazy enabler who promotes eating disorders.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.