Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's terrible that her stans are saying she's not responsible for her audience, Olivia if you made enough money to buy a bleeping house off your fans, then at least give them the respect they deserve.

Save your restricted eating posts for a private pro-ana page, I dunno (I'm not serious but I'm serious she shouldn't be sharing it with her name attached). It's tit that she struggles like this herself, but she's old enough to be aware that it's NOT healthy and NOT good to promote to millions of impressionable fans.

Reactions: 41
It's terrible that her stans are saying she's not responsible for her audience, Olivia if you made enough money to buy a bleeping house off your fans, then at least give them the respect they deserve.

Save your restricted eating posts for a private pro-ana page, I dunno (I'm not serious but I'm serious she shouldn't be sharing it with her name attached). It's tit that she struggles like this herself, but she's old enough to be aware that it's NOT healthy and NOT good to promote to millions of impressionable fans.
it’s so obvious that she is a massive influence to her followers as we see that her stans copy her every move, so of course she is going to get in their heads about eating habits too. she should know how much someone with a platform can influence their followers as she copies everything emma chamberlain does lmao

Reactions: 24

im 1000% not an Olivia stan - but even the title of this thread? won't that be triggering for some people? ' ketchup, peas and promoting Eds'

Im just saying that everyone is responsible for what they post on the internet but I think that clearly she struggles with her weight/ eating and she probably posts as a coping mechanism??? I think that discussing Eds etc is a very touchy topic even for tattle, but after saying she shouldn't be influencing young girls then the new thread being called this which is almost taking the piss out of her eating disorder? everyone goes on saying she reads this tattle herself so why is it okay to rip into her suffering but then go on about how she needs to be impressionable to everyone who may be struggling and she can't make a joke herself? Im all for reading tattle and discussing but everyone just seems a bit hypocritical and also should realise that if she does read this comments that you have all made can be very triggering also to her.

Reactions: 20
im 1000% not an Olivia stan - but even the title of this thread? won't that be triggering for some people? ' ketchup, peas and promoting Eds'

Im just saying that everyone is responsible for what they post on the internet but I think that clearly she struggles with her weight/ eating and she probably posts as a coping mechanism??? I think that discussing Eds etc is a very touchy topic even for tattle, but after saying she shouldn't be influencing young girls then the new thread being called this which is almost taking the piss out of her eating disorder? everyone goes on saying she reads this tattle herself so why is it okay to rip into her suffering but then go on about how she needs to be impressionable to everyone who may be struggling and she can't make a joke herself? Im all for reading tattle and discussing but everyone just seems a bit hypocritical and also should realise that if she does read this comments that you have all made can be very triggering also to her.
my view on this is that the thread title isn’t taking the piss out of her ed whatsoever, it’s stating exactly what she’s doing, promoting eds. as many others have said on here, she’s clearly struggling and no one is bashing her for having an ed, but she has an audience and is responsible for what she posts and promotes to them. posting triggering content a coping mechanism is not an option when you have that many impressionable fans. especially if she struggles herself she will recognise that the things she posts can be seen as harmful

Reactions: 36

sorry how are you now complaining about a thread title being triggering when a few posts ago you told people not to go on the internet if it triggers them? you need to pick a struggle

As someone in recovery for anorexia i really don't want to contribute to this convo, however, i can fully appreciate the views of people who do find it triggering and they're entitled to share that. at the end of the day she is a stupid little witch with a lot of influence and power over many young girls and promoting that behaviour is irresponsible. its like last year when Madison Sarah got caught out breaking COVID rules and said she doesn't want to be responsible for influencing people in her apology, babe ur an influencer and you make money off these people, if you don't want to be held accountable for your own actions then pick a different bleeping career. exact same goes for olivia here, she isn't totally thick, she knows that what she says impacts a lot of people. people who actively find it triggering can unfollow no issue, but there are some literal brainwashed girls that think what she does is the be all end all and they'll copy her stupid behaviour and quirky eating habits. personally, i don't really find what she posts triggering, but just because i don't doesn't mean i cant appreciate why others would. and i'm not just referring to her xmas dinner, it seems like she has a pattern of discussing disordered eating habits as a way to make herself more quirky and fun

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I dont think the Christmas dinner was her dinner .I saw a lot of people post similar posts to her with a fake Christmas dinner to see people's reactions .like some with beans and some with no meat.a lot of people did it

Reactions: 4
sorry how are you now complaining about a thread title being triggering when a few posts ago you told people not to go on the internet if it triggers them? you need to pick a struggle

As someone in recovery for anorexia i really don't want to contribute to this convo, however, i can fully appreciate the views of people who do find it triggering and they're entitled to share that. at the end of the day she is a stupid little witch with a lot of influence and power over many young girls and promoting that behaviour is irresponsible. its like last year when Madison Sarah got caught out breaking COVID rules and said she doesn't want to be responsible for influencing people in her apology, babe ur an influencer and you make money off these people, if you don't want to be held accountable for your own actions then pick a different bleeping career. exact same goes for olivia here, she isn't totally thick, she knows that what she says impacts a lot of people. people who actively find it triggering can unfollow no issue, but there are some literal brainwashed girls that think what she does is the be all end all and they'll copy her stupid behaviour and quirky eating habits. personally, i don't really find what she posts triggering, but just because i don't doesn't mean i cant appreciate why others would. and i'm not just referring to her xmas dinner, it seems like she has a pattern of discussing disordered eating habits as a way to make herself more quirky and fun

When I was at the height of my ED I used to post pictures of my small meals all the time as a way to make myself feel like I was healthy and fine - then id eat only half of the plate anyway because I still thought it was too much. I can understand why Olivia does that and its doesn't trigger me either and I can see why it might trigger some people but I just really struggle to understand why this has become such a big issue - if were trying to be sensitive towards people who have EDs maybe do it for everyone and not call someone else who is suffering a 'stupid little witch' there's a complete difference between breaking covid rules and using your own coping mechanisms on your own profile.

and im not complaining im just saying how ridiculous it is that you are all calling her triggering then taking the piss out of her like this. obviously it stands the same if reading all this hate would upset her then she should stay off tattle.

im just trying to point out how hypocritical it is that you can have so much sympathy for one person going through a struggle but so much hatred for someone else.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Does her new boyfriend have famous parents?
Not sure if famous but definitely rich, somebody mentioned his dad owned a hair care line? Famous enough to have name recognition, not enough for me to remember what it was though 😂

Reactions: 5
When I was at the height of my ED I used to post pictures of my small meals all the time as a way to make myself feel like I was healthy and fine - then id eat only half of the plate anyway because I still thought it was too much. I can understand why Olivia does that and its doesn't trigger me either and I can see why it might trigger some people but I just really struggle to understand why this has become such a big issue - if were trying to be sensitive towards people who have EDs maybe do it for everyone and not call someone else who is suffering a 'stupid little witch' there's a complete difference between breaking covid rules and using your own coping mechanisms on your own profile.

and im not complaining im just saying how ridiculous it is that you are all calling her triggering then taking the piss out of her like this. obviously it stands the same if reading all this hate would upset her then she should stay off tattle.

im just trying to point out how hypocritical it is that you can have so much sympathy for one person going through a struggle but so much hatred for someone else.
to be honest this conversation has nothing to do with me, like i said when it comes to passing comment on her eating or whatever i don't want to do that because i have my own recovery issues and this sort of thing can be a setback, i'm just going off what other people said on here. she is a stupid little witch in general, not because of her eating habits, i'll describe her as that over and over again about sooooo many things so don't try and act like i'm calling her that just because she posted a plate with two pigs and blankets for one. point is, if that helped you thats fine, people with eds engage in toxic behaviour all the time (myself included), but were you posting your ed behaviours to 700k followers?? i doubt it. my point is, influencers do have responsibility whether they like it or not, and while i sympathise with olivia if she does have an ed, its still irresponsible to post ed behaviours to such a massive platform. again i really don't actually give much of a duck, i'm only replying because i'm not trying to be painted as a hypocrite lmao, but i think u just need to realise that just because something helps one person cope/isnt triggering for you, doesnt mean it should be posted.

Reactions: 10

If we're trying to be sensitive towards people who have ED'S don't post stupid small portions in the first place? Like its not funny. it can be very triggering for ALOT of people, just because it doesn't trigger YOU in particular you're telling people to avoid the internet LOL

She clearly posted the photo to get a reaction. she got the reaction and a new thread title because of it. if she can take the piss then so can we

Reactions: 19
I was literally just coming on here to say the same thing haha lewys’ wasn’t actually his
All the above debate aside that’s the deadest banter I’ve ever seen

same for Olivia she’s so unfunny her xmas dinner is literally the most interesting thing to discuss about her 😭😭😭

Reactions: 29
I dont think the Christmas dinner was her dinner .I saw a lot of people post similar posts to her with a fake Christmas dinner to see people's reactions .like some with beans and some with no meat.a lot of people did it
It was as her sister made vegan pigs in blankets and posted her dinner, and the same ones were on Olivia’s plate. Can see why people would think that tiny portion was a joke tho

Reactions: 16

Please do elaborate on what is so triggering about my suggested thread title? It simply rhymed and is not taking the piss out of her disordered eating. She did post a plate of ketchup and peas and yes, her numerous posts of her minuscular toddler meal does promote EDS. I’m not taking the piss out of her Ed, in fact I am entirely against her promotion of it. Everyone does have personal issues, everyone has coping mechanisms - I do agree with you there - however, not when it is broadcasted to 700,000 impressionable young girls(even boys too tbh!) It has a domino effect and 1 persons issue with food becomes 100, 1000, and so on. She does read the thread, and instead of seeing our comments, understanding the negative impact her food choices has/could have on her followers, she chooses to antagonise us. Not only that she posts it once, not twice but thrice. IMO I don’t believe we should have empathy for someone who clearly disregards others.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.