Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

refresherpink

Anyone else think it’s a bit passive aggressive that flossie puts where she’s trending on YouTube on her story and then straight away Olivia one ups her and puts the same thing on her story to show she’s doing better ?

Reactions: 61

poopiepants

I think Kate removed the clip of Olivia talking about Flossie at 5:50, I went to go see her answer that question and there wasn't even a beeped out section anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 60

sunisshining

Chatty Member
At least she’s served something we can make a good thread title out of 😭 thanks girlypops x
On that note… my suggestion

Olivia Neill #11 On the red carpet looking like a potato sack, will soon be baking more cakes to get John back

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I’m kind of disappointed but not surprised Olivia didn’t post anything regarding the murder of Ashling Murphy this week. The women of Ireland are devastated and it would have been nice for her as a large Irish influencer to have even shared the violence against women posts that every other large Irish influencer shared this week to raise awareness

Edit also just to note that flossie even shared something and she isn’t even Irish

• Heart

Dohopper

How on earth did Tilly used to bully people when she sounds like a 3 year old … like how did they not just laugh

• Haha

ccjlol

Let’s just look at these pictures of her from ONE video (the picking clothes with HRVY video) - these are all her looking at Flossie, bearing in mind this is while they were “friends” 🤮 I wouldn’t want a friend who looked at me like that, jealousy seeping from her lmaooo rolling her eyes at her and everything, the last few pics are after HRVY said Flossie’s was the best, she was RAGING.

If this is how she treated her as a “friend” of course she’d run her mouth while not on friendly terms x
Off topic but why does lewys looks like one of the blind mice from shrek with those glasses on lmao

• Haha

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
Tilly’s voice omg my ears are BLEEDING. If she wasn’t rich Olivia would probably make fun of her.
I was reading through the comments and they’re all talking about how Tilly has the sWeEtESt VoIcE and how she’s the cUtEsT, like are her fans that keen to lick her haemorrhoids that they’ll tell blatant lies or are they so delusional that they actually think these things? her voice is jarring enough but it’s the fact that she has the vocabulary of a toddler

Also lol at her extensions falling out when she got them done just before she went

Did she have a bowl of just lettuce as a snack? Jeez
Yeah because didn’t you hear? the lettuce is SoOr YumMy, cRuNcHy and TasTeS lIkE cRiSpS 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 58

hellokitty78

Genuinely curious here…would you all have the same reaction to a very large person posting a photo of a huge plate of food on a binge? Are they promoting eating disorders?
I’ve seen Nickado Avocado being called out and his binge eating being discussed and how bad it’s gotten multiple times if that answers your question xx

infact edit, that’s the literal norm because fat phobia is so rooted in society, larger people are constantly called out for what they eat, even when they aren’t eating anything unhealthy, so this take is not really the argument that you think it is. Idc about Olivia and her dinner and whatever but I just saw this post and thought it was really ridiculous lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 57

queencarmen

VIP Member
the cynical part of me thinks she's planting the seeds about an eating disorder/mental health bc she knows how bad she's looking in comparison to flossie...even some of her girlypops have said olivia gives off bad vibes/mean vibes esp on tiktok and everyone feels sorry for flossie

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but does shaving your armpit hair make your smell less because it has no hair for the bacteria to cling on to?? That’s why I always thought people with hairy armpits were so manky bc I always assumed they would smell more like BO lmaoo
Ahh so did you think pretty much every guy was unhygienic and “mAnKy”?... or is this just an assumption you made about girls who don’t shave lmao? just a bit confused as to where you’re going w this lol

• Heart

throwawaykid12

why is she obsessed with hanging round with nasty girls please
You are the company you keep.. she’s obviously a nasty girl herself lol, only explanation!

Sad, I used to love her. But that video of her, Flossie & Lewys picking one another’s outfits will give you a staggering insight into how bitchy she obviously is off camera, she couldn’t hide it in that video because she was too worried about looking better than Flossie in front of HRVY lmaooo.

Reactions: 56

allebazi

omg people on here need to calm down. Who cares if she flits from boy to boy and doesn't stay with anyone for very long. WHO CARES. It is not a sign of a bad character - at 20 you don't know what you want/who you are and every decision is making a pathway to finding that out. 'her relationships don't last' - SO WHAT. Let her act impulsively! If people are taking her switching from boy to boy as a sign of bad character then grow up ------ a loooot of people do it. She can do what she wants. Let people live their lives!
The whole point of this forum is to gossip. If you don't like it then go and join the rest of her lick arse fans in her tiktok and youtube comments xx
Edit: we're not saying she cant go from boy to boy - theres just no need to plaster it on the internet for attention and validation

Reactions: 55