Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
Just gonna say it now.. I don't think every single new member that has their profile limited and has slightly different opinions is actually Olivia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

cgcan

i know this isn’t kate’s thread but kate was just asked “what’s the best thing about being pretty” and she just said that she was blue eyed and blonde then said “hitlers favourite, the perfect aryan race”
(aryan race is when hitler was killing everyone who wasn’t his ideal race e.g wanted a “pure” germany)
how fucking tory can this bitch get

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

MM24

Chatty Member
There is nothing normal about investing in a house at 20 bc a boy u were dating got back w u. There is also nothing normal about dating someone for less than 6 months and buying them a trip to jamaica

Reactions: 75

throwawaykid12

An idea for your content - a sit down chat about your life recently, what’s been going on! Address the issues with Flossie and stop being a childish bitch. Dye your hair back to brown & sort your outfits out, show us something girls in their 20s suit instead of massive oversized shit that looks just that (shit), spend some more time with your cat, consider moving back to Belfast or somewhere other than London. Feature a few friends that aren’t Tory nepo children, show us you doing things in London whilst you’re there that aren’t going for coffee or chatting shit in your room/kitchen. Find yourself a hobby that isn’t ripping off Emma Chamberlain (cooking) and make videos about that! Talk about your experience growing up here in NI with regards to the Troubles etc. Actual interesting subject matter! Above all, I honestly think you’d be better moving back here Liv otherwise your career is on a downward spiral. Show us pilot school, the process, what it’s like - everything & be transparent!

Gleam, give me a shout for my cheque. If I see any of these being used I /will/ be expecting my cut x

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Lolz28

back to her podcast - me and my bf have been together for almost 2 years now and we spend pretty much 5/6 days out of a week together (except when i’m back at uni or we work opposite shifts but we still manage to sleep together anyways) and olivia’s comment about feeling like an old couple seeing him everyday and not her friends is a bit ignorant in my opinion and says a lot about their relationship.. olivia doesn’t realise that people lead their own lives and have stuff to do and aren’t able to entertain her 24/7.. having someone close to you like a boyfriend is something you should be so grateful for especially when they make time to see you everyday. that might be a bit different in her life where none of her friends or boyfriend have “real” jobs (correct me if i’m offending anyone) but none the less if someone is willing to spend time with you you shouldn’t label it as seeing yourself as an old married couple, me and my bf don’t feel this way at all and we actually enjoy every moment we spend together whether we binge watch every possible show for the next 5 weeks or actually go on trips etc. it says a lot about her relationship and how she feels in regards to settling down with someone.. she doesn’t love him she just likes him and definitely more than as just a friend but not enough to settle long time. she couldn’t pretend to love him although if their relationship is presumably over already then she just couldn’t hack it. she was with john for so long and then living with flossie and lewys that she just feels lost being on her own and i can relate to that for when i’m away in college and don’t see my bf everyday but i would never label us as an old couple or say that we see eachother too much. this just implies she’s sick of him or vice versa
Nah I’d disagree on this one, she’s 20 she shouldn’t be spending every night with her boyfriend. Chances are they’ll break up which is why at that age having good friends is so important. You need a personality that isn’t reliant on your boyfriend

Reactions: 74

missfunny

* eviction notice *

May all Olivia Neil Stan wannabes removed urself from this thread ASAP xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

queencarmen

VIP Member
Omg not the Tory thing again do you guys realise when someone calls Olivia a Tory they don’t mean ‘Olivia votes conservative’ they mean ‘Olivias acting like a rich bratty kid’

Reactions: 72

chloeebrwn

Flossie mentioned olivias motel collection to make it look like they were civil in her most recent video and then a while back went on live and said she’s friend with Kate, so to see these two starting shit and drama again is really in stark contrast to that and telling about their character

Reactions: 72
Since Flossie was there, I guess not? She did just upload a new podcast episode with him, lemme see what she says
Yeah Olivia asks lewys if she can go to his graduation in the podcast and he doesn’t answer lol I guess cos flossie had custody that night x

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Beebaboop

I feel like curly wurly or whatever tf he’s called is just a temporary filler in her life bc she’s lonely lmao. She used to spend 24 hours of her day with flossie and Lewis and now that’s she has moved out she’s had to get her self a bf to keep her company.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
Some men literally shave their armpits because the hair on them makes them smell lmao. Either way if you have smelly pits you are manky male or female.

Under arm hair literally allows bacteria to grow causing BO. Armpit hair is manky IMO doesn’t matter if it’s male or female. Sorry if I’ve offended some “body hair is normal” advocates. Yes it’s normal to have body hair I’m not saying it’s not. But it can be smelly and cause smells lmao hence why I find it ‘manky’ :)))
Babes, you’re giving off a lot of naive 15 year old w internalised misogyny energy, it’s quite embarrassing 😕 I prefer to shave but I’m not always clean shaven and rarely get BO, I also 100% support what other people choose to do with their bodies and refrain from making idiotic baseless assumptions lol. Body hair doesn’t impact body odor, personal hygiene, diet and genetics impact BO. Just say ur stinky and go xx

• Heart

lily171

I’m sorry I’m just being bitter but on her latest video on her spam the caption says “I wish I could be on holiday all day every day” and my first thought was well you kind of are haha. She’s so lucky that she doesn’t need a college education or a full time job to be successful.

I can’t remember how much people said her rent is but if it’s £3,000 a month then that’s more than I’ll make in a month when I graduate on rent alone. (I know that’s my decision but I had no idea what I wanted to do when I left school so I ended up studying for a career I’m not suited to with crappy progression options) My point is seeing influencers put in minimal effort with huge rewards is always a bit depressing sometimes

Obviously putting your whole life online has very severe highs and lows and I could never do it cause I can’t handle criticism or people being mean to me at all but her life is a dream compared to the average person her age.

Last edited: