Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kxbxm

Kate did a poor job of bleeping that Flossie ☠☠ They’re actually both just nasty girls for that, even if the reason for the fallout was Flossie’s fault to leave it obviously in like that, PETTY especially when they’re pretending nothing has happened.

It wasn’t Spencer as that would be an ex-friend of Kate’s

Reactions: 55

lurker1823

VIP Member
Hiya, everyone!
this is my first time ever posting on here lol and can't quite believe I'm actually doing it haha. But for some context, I actually used to be quite fond of Olivia's videos back when she was first starting, but about a year ago I just couldn't even sit through her videos so I stopped watching her videos altogether. Wasn't till when one of her TikTok's came up on my fyp and I saw Tilly Demaine and I practically did a double-take.
Seeing her hang out with someone like Tilly made me just lose the last ounce of respect I had for her. Tilly went to Millfield school with my ex-boyfriend (year 9-11 circa 2016-2019) and the two were very close, so inevitably I have met her and have heard my share of stories about her. She is the epitome of a spoiled private school girl with absolutely no respect for authority.
When I first met her the first thing she asked me was what boarding school I went to, she literally responded with "Oh so a second-tier- how cute", right away I just got really bad vibes. But the night just got worse and worse, she had absolutely no respect for me and was so rude to me the whole night. Literally pushed me while we were at a booth in a club to sit on my ex's and turned to me and said "oops I didn't see you there" and laughed. My ex at the time literally was so confused and asked her to get off him straight away, and she made a massive hoo-hah about the whole thing saying I was controlling etc. when I literally just sat there shocked- I didn't even say anything my ex did. Safe to say I didn't ever hang out with her again. An added bonus she is a very druggy girl and when I refused to take ket like everyone else she kept trying to peer pressure me by calling me a pussy etc. Additionally, so many people sent me so many screenshots of her calling me ugly & fat after that night- when mind you no I am not bone skinny but I am still a thin girl like I'm a w25 and size xs, was just such an out of place mean girl thing to say. She also kept sending my ex so many inappropriate messages and even one time "accidentally" sent him nudes. He eventually got so tired of her lack of respect for our relationship he completely iced her out and blocked her snap. She also was never at all romantically interested in him or had done anything like this until we got together like it was such an odd thing.
She also is just is completely out of touch with reality, and was so beyond disrespectful to her teachers, and would sometimes downright refuse to do work and storm out of lessons. She once even smashed her school iPad on purpose in front of a teacher. I also know she has quite the history of getting kicked out of school, one of my best childhood friends attended Hurtwood House (which is a sixth-form only school) and Tilly got expelled from there as well. She went on to get expelled from another school during her sixth form years, so she ended up sitting her a-levels last year at a centre as an independent candidate, as eventually she was being turned down at schools and I guess maybe her parents were finally getting tired of wasting 45k school fees on her.
Overall I just haven't had a single positive experience with her, and I guess I haven't seen her since 2019 and I guess people can change. But from the stories I heard the last two years since then, it doesn't seem like them. Also, I don't feel like I should share those, as they may as well be rumours and they aren't my first-hand account of experiences.
Anyways hope this offers some insight and that some of you find this interesting. Really appalled to see the crowd Olivia is slumming it with.
Bloody hell!! She sounds like a nasty nasty girl, thank you for sharing, always think your friends are a reflection of you so this says a lot about Olivia 😳

Reactions: 54

allebazi

Olivia Neill #11: Thrifted jeans hanging down by her knees, everyone notice how skinny I am please!

• Heart
  • Haha

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
You are the company you keep.. she’s obviously a nasty girl herself lol, only explanation!

Sad, I used to love her. But that video of her, Flossie & Lewys picking one another’s outfits will give you a staggering insight into how bitchy she obviously is off camera, she couldn’t hide it in that video because she was too worried about looking better than Flossie in front of HRVY lmaooo.
And Flossies video where olivia and hrvy are in the background and she’s just being a raging bitch. it’s uncomfortable to watch and also shows how she pretty much treated Flossie like shit from the moment they moved in together

• Sad

kezzalol

I had a look at tattle before watching the vlog...

when I tell you NOTHING had me prepared for how her voice sounded 😂

• Haha

pennrill

just lost some brain cells reading Tilly's story

Also, why are people commenting on Kate’s video that they would LOVE to chill with them? They’re nasty girls

Also if you’re not a skinny blonde tory you don’t meet the requirements x

boulevardier

Anyone listened to the podcast?
Sounds like she felt differently about Orly, freaked out about how fast it was moving and post honeymoon period backed off really abruptly. Said they have a fight but not fully broken up yet.

Thinks her inability to make a relationship last or talk about issues is because she was SA when she was drunk at 14. Her bf asked her about it and she broke up with him. Sounds like it really affected her

• Wow
  • Sad

ouioui

Actually made me so sad seeing kate and Olivia talk about Flossie like that. Like they really used to be friends, no matter what happened between them they are essentially bullying and isolating her even when it's obvious in flossies content how sad and lonely she is atm. I cant imagine how gut wrenching it must be to be flossie never knowing who will be against you next and where they'll decide to bitch about you. the mean girl energy is too much for me

Reactions: 53

coldbrew

im 1000% not an Olivia stan - but even the title of this thread? won't that be triggering for some people? ' ketchup, peas and promoting Eds'

Im just saying that everyone is responsible for what they post on the internet but I think that clearly she struggles with her weight/ eating and she probably posts as a coping mechanism??? I think that discussing Eds etc is a very touchy topic even for tattle, but after saying she shouldn't be influencing young girls then the new thread being called this which is almost taking the piss out of her eating disorder? everyone goes on saying she reads this tattle herself so why is it okay to rip into her suffering but then go on about how she needs to be impressionable to everyone who may be struggling and she can't make a joke herself? Im all for reading tattle and discussing but everyone just seems a bit hypocritical and also should realise that if she does read this comments that you have all made can be very triggering also to her.
sorry how are you now complaining about a thread title being triggering when a few posts ago you told people not to go on the internet if it triggers them? you need to pick a struggle

As someone in recovery for anorexia i really don't want to contribute to this convo, however, i can fully appreciate the views of people who do find it triggering and they're entitled to share that. at the end of the day she is a stupid little bitch with a lot of influence and power over many young girls and promoting that behaviour is irresponsible. its like last year when Madison Sarah got caught out breaking COVID rules and said she doesn't want to be responsible for influencing people in her apology, babe ur an influencer and you make money off these people, if you don't want to be held accountable for your own actions then pick a different fucking career. exact same goes for olivia here, she isn't totally thick, she knows that what she says impacts a lot of people. people who actively find it triggering can unfollow no issue, but there are some literal brainwashed girls that think what she does is the be all end all and they'll copy her stupid behaviour and quirky eating habits. personally, i don't really find what she posts triggering, but just because i don't doesn't mean i cant appreciate why others would. and i'm not just referring to her xmas dinner, it seems like she has a pattern of discussing disordered eating habits as a way to make herself more quirky and fun

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Sorry but this has annoyed the fuck out of me. im glad I don't listen to her podcast

why talk about this stuff on your podcast if you aren't planning on helping anyone?
Was there any advice given on the podcast about this "disordered eating"?
Or was it just shit talking about having disordered eating to be relatable?

Im not being a dick, but why talk about it if there isn't an end goal to help someone?
I hope she didn't just talk about her eating habits and not give any help at the end ffs
as If she isn't a bad enough influence without young girls listening to that shit
she literally just went in circles and never gave any sound advice. she just kept saying she wants to lose weight, she doesn't want to lose weight, she has an eating disorder, she doesn't have an eating disorder. she wants help, she hates any help she gets, she hates diet culture, she actively participates in diet culture. its hard to take someone serious when they have no clue what they're even talking about and they contradict every other word they say. she tries to talk about these important topics only to say nothing of any substance that would help any one of her viewers. i don't blame people for thinking its a stunt to get more sympathy. it was so ingenuine. just like everything she does. she is so beyond stupid i actually feel like i lose braincells whenever i listen to this podcast (i clearly have since i continue to listen lol)

Reactions: 52