Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not heard the rumour of Olivia getting with a friends ex anywhere other tattle which we know she reads, so it’s interesting her saying in the video with Kate that when she sees those rumours she thinks “ just shut the duck up” when she’s purposely going out of her way to this site to read those rumours… like maybe close your eyes or put your phone down Olivia if you you don’t want to gossip about you on a gossip sight

• Haha
Reactions: 40
nah that mark is deffo her stress rash she gets, a hickey wouldn’t just show up half way through a video

her hair is an actual state like if she’s gonna start wearing it natural then she needs to either style her extensions to look wavy or get rid of them all together cos rn it looks bleeping awful
I see the hickey for the whole video,
also these two are not even funny the beginning of the video they start laughing like some chickens, they be drinking all that alcohol cuz its the only thing that makes them look less boring

Reactions: 11
I’ve not heard the rumour of Olivia getting with a friends ex anywhere other tattle which we know she reads, so it’s interesting her saying in the video with Kate that when she sees those rumours she thinks “ just shut the duck up” when she’s purposely going out of her way to this site to read those rumours… like maybe close your eyes or put your phone down Olivia if you you don’t want to gossip about you on a gossip sight
Tbf I’m tired of reading that particular rumour and I’m not even her. I don’t think it’s true and people should drop it

Reactions: 6
Tbf I’m tired of reading that particular rumour and I’m not even her. I don’t think it’s true and people should drop it
I agree, there has been some strange rumours that people have made of her, it’s just the way she said it she acted like it was being commented on all her posts but it’s being a posted on a gossip thread and she willingly looks at

Reactions: 3
some strange rumours
Who remembers when someone on here was adamant Olivia and Lewys had slept together 😂😂
she’s mentioned that as well so yes, you’re right she definitely reads here so there’s no point getting defensive if you’re going out of your way to read your own thread…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Who remembers when someone on here was adamant Olivia and Lewys had slept together 😂😂
she’s mentioned that as well so yes, you’re right she definitely reads here so there’s no point getting defensive if you’re going out of your way to read your own thread…
Lmao that was the funniest one because lewys isn’t even straight 🤣

Tbf it did make its way onto tik tok when people started picking up on them not being friends anymore and coming here for answers. She has admitted to reading here in the past though.

Reactions: 1
I think Kate removed the clip of Olivia talking about Flossie at 5:50, I went to go see her answer that question and there wasn't even a beeped out section anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 60
I think Kate removed the clip of Olivia talking about Flossie at 5:50, I went to go see her answer that question and there wasn't even a beeped out section anymore.
Clip has been removed from the video which means either flossie has seen it and she’s not happy or Kate/Olivia is currently reading this thread and realise they’ve been caught

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Lol makes me think of that tik tok sound “you tryna get down or just wanna run your mouth?…oh so you just wanna run your mouth”

Reactions: 26
Lol theres zero indication she doesnt say ‘carmIE’ instead of flossie but that wouldn’t fit y’alls narrative 💀
The only time you’re ever on this thread is defending Olivia hahahaha I’ve told you before babes if you don’t like what you read this isn’t the place for you x

This is a gossip site Liv - people are free to discuss what they want 😘

Reactions: 36
Lol theres zero indication she doesnt say ‘carmIE’ instead of flossie but that wouldn’t fit y’alls narrative 💀
Why would she say that carmie is the friend of Kate’s who she likes the least when Carmie and Kate aren’t together or friends?💀

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’ve already had a conversation like this with banana29 - have a lil look at the comments posted etc.

It’s either Olivia (again lol) or a die hard fan, she’s not gonna shag u babes x

Don’t understand people - don’t like what you see, don’t read!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Why would she say that carmie is the friend of Kate’s who she likes the least when Carmie and Kate aren’t together or friends?💀
Why would she say that flossie is the friend of Kate’s who she likes the least when flossie and Kate aren’t together or friends?

Why would she say that flossie is the friend of Kate’s who she likes the least when flossie and Kate aren’t together or friends?
Flossie & Kate are friends.
You need to stop defending yourself so blatantly Olivia, it’s embarrassing. If you don’t like what’s said about you on a gossip site, either sort your shite nasty behaviour out and stop behaving like a stuck up child trying to get others to turn against someone you don’t like in the playground, or don’t come on here at all, it’s really not rocket science.
Dizzy isn’t the word 🙄🙄🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Flossie & Kate are friends.
You need to stop defending yourself so blatantly Olivia, it’s embarrassing. If you don’t like what’s said about you on a gossip site, either sort your shite nasty behaviour out and stop behaving like a stuck up child trying to get others to turn against someone you don’t like in the playground, or don’t come on here at all, it’s really not rocket science.
Dizzy isn’t the word 🙄🙄🙄.
Y do u call everyone who doesn’t agree w/ u olivia😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Y do u call everyone who doesn’t agree w/ u olivia😂😭
Lmaooo look at your posts pet. All defending Olivia - and your others’ are on other Irish influencers posts such as LMD/Colour Me Bootiful. No one but someone from here would have a clue who they are babes x

Like I said, why keep coming on here and getting your poor little feelings hurt when you don’t like what you see?

You’re more to be pitied than anything else😘

I also noticed you didn’t say anything about how she should sort her shite nasty behaviour out - wonder why x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.