Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her star tooth gem in her new video is genuinely revolting, I kept thinking she had a bit of food stuck on her tooth. Then she mentioned that Tilly did it and I was like oh that makes sense lmao. I love tooth gems but what the actual duck. Also, I didn’t think Tilly’s voice would be that bad but what the actual duck?? Can the person who knows Tilly please confirm if she actually talks like that or if she’s putting it on? honestly insufferable girl. Why is she talking like season one Karen from outnumbered

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Jesus christ, the voice on that girl. Bloody hope that's put on :/

What a liar talking about how she wouldn't use her jamaica ashtray as well lol. I swear she does smoke and she's always sat out on the balcony I just assumed she was a smoker, is she actually not?

Reactions: 25
Tilly’s voice omg my ears are BLEEDING. If she wasn’t rich Olivia would probably make fun of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I wonder what olivias friends from back home make of her new friends???? Surely they will cringe as much as us watching that latest vid OMG

Reactions: 69
Did she have a bowl of just lettuce as a snack? Jeez

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Tilly’s voice omg my ears are BLEEDING. If she wasn’t rich Olivia would probably make fun of her.
I was reading through the comments and they’re all talking about how Tilly has the sWeEtESt VoIcE and how she’s the cUtEsT, like are her fans that keen to lick her haemorrhoids that they’ll tell blatant lies or are they so delusional that they actually think these things? her voice is jarring enough but it’s the fact that she has the vocabulary of a toddler

Also lol at her extensions falling out when she got them done just before she went

Did she have a bowl of just lettuce as a snack? Jeez
Yeah because didn’t you hear? the lettuce is SoOr YumMy, cRuNcHy and TasTeS lIkE cRiSpS 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 58
How on earth did Tilly used to bully people when she sounds like a 3 year old … like how did they not just laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 59
The fact that there are people in the comments saying how cute Tilly's voice is....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a look at tattle before watching the vlog...

when I tell you NOTHING had me prepared for how her voice sounded 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Nah plz I thought yous were exaggerating this is ridiculous her voice 💀💀💀 but like why’s she trying to sound like a child by the way she speaks and forms sentences

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.