Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what Kate commented on a tiktok that reposted the video
fairs to her, but they looked bad the moment they posted that. If ur content has to be based on bitching about other people then they need to rethink about what their posting. If u dont want fake news circulating why even keep it in there in the first place

Reactions: 44
your comments are always sooooo weird and attacking other members????
its a GOSSIP site people are also allowed to disagree with you - remember just because it is a gossip site it doesn't mean everything has to be awful comments about the person were discussing? :)
people can still comment on this thread and support Olivia as long as they're discussing interesting topics?
You’re on a rant thread about Olivia babe, make a rave thread if you want to support her x

Its “sooo weird” that you don’t support Flossie on her thread but love Olivia on hers 😘

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If Kate didn’t want “fake news” going around why even include it in the first place? Of course people were going to speculate.

Reactions: 67
All, arguments are derailing the thread for others. Please report any posts that continue.

Reactions: 27
I still think she said Flossie. Why feel the need to edit it out unless it was a scandalous answer? Kate knew what she was doing when she left the last syllable uncensored. Olivia probably asked her to edit it out and say that after she started getting backlash. Found it funny at the time though didn’t you?!

Reactions: 51
I don’t know who she said but I don’t even hear an “eee” sound at the end?! Could be anyone

Seems likely that Kate knew exactly what she was doing, she probably left the “ie” syllable in knowing it would drum up a fuss and more views on the video!

Reactions: 12
I can 1000% hear Flossie through/at the end of the beep, almost without a doubt honesty lol

Reactions: 21
yeah sorry but why even include it and then moan about ‘fake news’. even if it wasnt flossie she knows the drama thats been going on, surely u would just not insert it into the video

Reactions: 20
Let’s just look at these pictures of her from ONE video (the picking clothes with HRVY video) - these are all her looking at Flossie, bearing in mind this is while they were “friends” 🤮 I wouldn’t want a friend who looked at me like that, jealousy seeping from her lmaooo rolling her eyes at her and everything, the last few pics are after HRVY said Flossie’s was the best, she was RAGING.

If this is how she treated her as a “friend” of course she’d run her mouth while not on friendly terms x

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Let’s just look at these pictures of her from ONE video (the picking clothes with HRVY video) - these are all her looking at Flossie, bearing in mind this is while they were “friends” 🤮 I wouldn’t want a friend who looked at me like that, jealousy seeping from her lmaooo rolling her eyes at her and everything, the last few pics are after HRVY said Flossie’s was the best, she was RAGING.

If this is how she treated her as a “friend” of course she’d run her mouth while not on friendly terms x
Off topic but why does lewys looks like one of the blind mice from shrek with those glasses on lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Honestly, regardless of which name olivia said, the fact that they left that bit in the video and then uploaded it just shows that both her and kate are nasty witches. Like come on, ik they do this sort of thing to get people talking and create speculation, but it just makes them look sooo petty and spiteful.

Reactions: 44
34D450AE-5FAD-4334-9FA6-0E4156C4391A.jpeg
Hmm even responded to the comments on yt. And it’s soooo obvious they kept that in for everyone to think it’s Flossie especially since Olivia and Flossie’s fight or whatever it was has been a huge topic of discussion recently

• Wow
Reactions: 50
new poster hiya
these two ( ie kate and olivia) aren't stupid - especially kate. she knows a) putting that juicy of a question in the jenga and b) not fully bleeping the name olivia says (not hard to do lmao) and leaving in the 'ie' sound at the end is gonna make people flock to the video to watch or to her tiktok to comment, its just pathetic at the end of the day. even if olivia didn't say flossie, they knew it bloody sounds like she did. also if she actually didn't say it why edit it out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so weird

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.