Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its obv she's gonna get back with john in private until next boy comes along and then the cycle will repeat lol she cant be alone....it was like john > hrvy > spencer (?) > john > orly > probably john again

Reactions: 24
its obv she's gonna get back with john in private until next boy comes along and then the cycle will repeat lol she cant be alone....it was like john > hrvy > spencer (?) > john > orly > probably john again

It’s clear that it’s always been John to end things though. I think she’d always wanna get back with him but he goes back to her because he knows it’s an easy option and they probably get along well. Seems like he goes back then gets reminded why he left.

I never really understood the hype with him though seems soooo boring and dry

Reactions: 28
It’s clear that it’s always been John to end things though. I think she’d always wanna get back with him but he goes back to her because he knows it’s an easy option and they probably get along well. Seems like he goes back then gets reminded why he left.

I never really understood the hype with him though seems soooo boring and dry
I feel like he also treats her terribly...

Reactions: 3
Who actually cares about who this boring, lazy brat goes out with? She’s probably the least interesting person I’ve watched to date

Reactions: 8
Who actually cares about who this boring, lazy brat goes out with? She’s probably the least interesting person I’ve watched to date
Yeah which is crazy because with her compulsive lying disorder you’d think she’d throw a couple of interesting lies in to spice up her bland personality

i realised olivia is so similar to cassie - she slept (probably, not enough evidence tho) with flossie's ex or person she has been interested in for a while. but also olivia is never single - girl always needs a man which I do not judge, but her not being able to be properly single is just a reflection of her not having self respect and self love, and craving it from a male.. just gives off those cassie vibes overall with acting innocent, don't get me wrong I don't hate cassie she is just a character in a tv show, but there are too many similarities with liv

Reactions: 13
Guess its a matter of time now before we see John back in action, I give it two weeks top
I think if she were to get back with John it would be kept private/cryptic for at least 3 months as she must also find the constant boy hopping embarraaazin at some level, especially running back to John. That would make John look needy too. .

i realised olivia is so similar to cassie - she slept (probably, not enough evidence tho) with flossie's ex or person she has been interested in for a while. but also olivia is never single - girl always needs a man which I do not judge, but her not being able to be properly single is just a reflection of her not having self respect and self love, and craving it from a male.. just gives off those cassie vibes overall with acting innocent, don't get me wrong I don't hate cassie she is just a character in a tv show, but there are too many similarities with liv
Can we stop with this false narrative. Olivia and Flossie did NOT fall out because of Orlando. Flossie was never romantically involved with Orlando (as far as we know). She knew him because he was friends with her ex. That’s it. They were still friends when Olivia started seeing Orlando! Obviously none of us have the answers because we don’t know them, but it makes most logical sense to say that they fell out because Olivia didn’t stick up for Flossie when Lola and co were bulling her and then probably wasn’t supportive when she started going through her mental health struggles. That is enough to kill a friendship.

Reactions: 20
Kates video...she said flossie as least favourite out of Kate's friends 👀
It was sneaky the way Kate edited it because it wasn’t fully censored and I can’t help but feel this was on purpose. She’s hardly a good friend to Flossie is she! Olivia’s hair look like she’d recently been rescued from a desert island/was using Tarzan for inspo. It looks matted and far too long!! I thought it was a bit ridiculous how she’s literally been single a few weeks and already has a new crush that’s she’s texting? Imagine being that much of a slave for male validation.

Reactions: 65
Kates video...she said flossie as least favourite out of Kate's friends 👀
well girls are jelly of flossie cuz she is honestly the only interesting and genuine person out of them

She also says people made it up that she was dating a friend's ex aka flossies' ex
if she addressed that it means its probably true, because rumors that are false are not even given attention to, the fact she is giving attention to this is suss

Reactions: 6
Kate did a poor job of bleeping that Flossie ☠☠ They’re actually both just nasty girls for that, even if the reason for the fallout was Flossie’s fault to leave it obviously in like that, PETTY especially when they’re pretending nothing has happened.

It wasn’t Spencer as that would be an ex-friend of Kate’s

Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.