Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has to jump on here after just seeing the clothes reel she's just posted 🤣🤣🤣🤣 WTAF is she wearing, she looks terrible.
Is she purposely being bad in it or what? The stumbling etc then not editing that out. Not sure if it’s meant to look that bad or not

Reactions: 1
Black bra, white top, too. I love the 'gentle' comments about the bizarre footwear choice 🤣

Reactions: 1
Glad I found this page. Can never understand why so many people love this girl. She would literally sell her son for an AD and she definitely is losing her looks

Reactions: 4
Glad I found this page. Can never understand why so many people love this girl. She would literally sell her son for an AD and she definitely is losing her looks
Losing? She never had any 🤣 she's always looked really Trashy to me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Liv. You are not the only person in history to wean a baby. My children used to eat everything I fed them too. You can shove fancy food concoctions down them all you want but they'll still grow up wanting chicken nuggets everyday. Hope that helps 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just posted this
Her whole world revolves around her baby boy? Bullshit. Her whole world will always revolve around her and Alex first. Never known a mother spend so much time away from their baby as she does. Obviously not referring to mums that work, I’m referring to her numerous days and nights out without him so she can go on the piss.

Reactions: 25
Her whole world revolves around her baby boy? Bullshit. Her whole world will always revolve around her and Alex first. Never known a mother spend so much time away from their baby as she does. Obviously not referring to mums that work, I’m referring to her numerous days and nights out without him so she can go on the piss.
I like the fact she's been open about how hard it is. I have a 9 month old and I find it so exhausting, the lack of sleep is something else. BUT I have my baby 24-7. How can she can have the cheek to say it's hard!!!!, she's honestly out all the time! She has more of a social life and "me time" than people without kids! Is she having a laugh, if she was an actual full time mum she'd get the shock of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I like the fact she's been open about how hard it is. I have a 9 month old and I find it so exhausting, the lack of sleep is something else. BUT I have my baby 24-7. How can she can have the cheek to say it's hard!!!!, she's honestly out all the time! She has more of a social life and "me time" than people without kids! Is she having a laugh, if she was an actual full time mum she'd get the shock of her life.
Let’s be honest as well. I’m pretty sure she has some sort of nanny but like Stacey Solomon doesn’t want people knowing so keeps it quiet.

Reactions: 10
She literally doesn’t revolve around her baby, if she did she’d be in even more of an identity crisis. Hate all these fake woe me stories to make them seem relateable. She’s blatantly upset she can’t go off and do a binge weekend on a whim anymore, you’re out more without your baby more than most people I know that don’t have a kid!! STFU liv

Reactions: 17
I hope people are calling her out in her messages honestly. She needs a cold dose of reality. She's a part time mum at best.

Reactions: 7
Yep welcome to the real world Liv! Some of us had to go back to full time work when baby was 10months and still up multiple times a night. I can count on one hand the amount of times I’ve had a night without my wee one and I wouldn’t change it for the world! We all have an identity crisis after becoming mothers. I still want the be chocolatestrawberry and not just minichoc’s mum!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.