Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up! Going back to the last few posts. I imagine he probably done stuff at the beginning of the relationship. I dunno if he actually would now I reckon he'd flirt etc but given how open and known his marriage is I just dont know if he would someone would definitely still the beans. Or maybe it hasn't come out yet ;)

Also. Zara....I didnt realise she done a bit of the old 😯🍆 I thought they just had sexytime 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll be seething at the thread title and also the fact we have brought up the Zara stuff all over again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why the need to announce to everyone that you are sending stuff to charity?
I mean I know the answer but it’s just so pathetic.
There are charity shops everywhere, a quick google search will pinpoint local womens shelter etc but of course these unfleuncers need to get the recognition and the adoration and likes for dropping some bin bags down the local Oxfam, would they ever just give over, she didn’t buy any of the stuff to begin with so no great sacrifice made🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why the need to announce to everyone that you are sending stuff to charity?
I mean I know the answer but it’s just so pathetic.
There are charity shops everywhere, a quick google search will pinpoint local womens shelter etc but of course these unfleuncers need to get the recognition and the adoration and likes for dropping some bin bags down the local Oxfam, would they ever just give over, she didn’t buy any of the stuff to begin with so no great sacrifice made🙄
Because she clearly reads here and saw my post the other day asking if she ever does anything for charity 🤣🤣🤣 same though i always donate my baby stuff. I don't put up a post about it I just do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's pissed off at the sensible stupid people again.
clearly annoyed at the truths being handed out.
Screenshot_20220819-081337_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
I reckon it's people in her DM's. She can't handle anything other than 'You're amazing' 'You're a great Mum' etc.
Oooo ok thanks.
Also isn’t it funny she’s calling people stupid just because they don’t worship her 😅

Reactions: 8
The latest grid post looks like they've took it turns to have the teeth and smile. So generic and fake looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alex really is looking rough these days.
who captions pictures me & mine at that age hahahaha still putting it out there you own him Liv 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she so irritated and aggressive? Like to post that on your stories to 3million followers just makes you look like such an arrogant unreasonable idiot. These ‘stupid’ people basically pay your ‘wages’ for your ‘job’ - I can’t stand her attitude. Such a huge ego. Imagine being friends with her!
Also, out again without Abel. It’s just sad.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.