Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those boots look so out of place 🤣 straight from the tin man himself, or she stole them from this guy!

F6079D46-10FA-4238-B4D3-C1A2E2F50FF4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those latest couple reels are filmed in Chelsmford... i personally think its a hell hole - honestly who the heck do they think they are! 😂

Reactions: 1
Bahahahahah hilarious of course she’s just bragging about her body 🤣 where ya baby love!
lol

Reactions: 11
It’s obvious from latest story why she hid Abel’s face for a few weeks. Forceps marks - complete vanity. Imagine making up an excuse about weirdos in her followers when really she just didn’t want anyone to see th e bruises

Reactions: 6
Just came here to post this cos I'm wondering why she has such a Wide fanny large gap between her legs.
Screenshot_20230310_211620_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s obvious from latest story why she hid Abel’s face for a few weeks. Forceps marks - complete vanity. Imagine making up an excuse about weirdos in her followers when really she just didn’t want anyone to see th e bruises
Yes!!!

Reactions: 3
She’s standing front on all the time to disguise her stomach too.

Reactions: 1
That pose is to try appear slimmer. Not that she needs too. But remember lads... Instagram is honestly so bleeping fake.

Also I've been choking and laughing for 5 minutes over the pic on here someone wrote what in the lost property box is she wearing 😆😆😆😆😆😆
---
What in the lost property box is that?!

It was you I've been dying over this for ages lost property box I can't breathe 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.