Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me feel so tit, she’s so bloody smug. My baby is a week older and isn’t on the move at all, or even trying to. No change she’d eat 4 pancakes, I’m lucky if she’ll have 2 spoonfuls of fruit purée in a day
He was probably just super motivated to escape from Liv 😅

Honestly don't feel tit, babies are all different and do things in their own time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly I don’t get the desperation for wanting them to be on the crawl, the sitting upright and not moving stage was so much easier and safer 🤣

Reactions: 16
She makes me feel so tit, she’s so bloody smug. My baby is a week older and isn’t on the move at all, or even trying to. No change she’d eat 4 pancakes, I’m lucky if she’ll have 2 spoonfuls of fruit purée in a day
Years ago when my eldest was a baby (in her late twenties now so a looooong time ago) I went to a HV organised baby group and there was a woman there with apparently the worlds most advanced baby. This woman also thought she was the bees knees and that she was the best mother known to mankind, that they had the best house, best dressed baby etc etc

Cut to 25 years later and her husband left her and super advanced baby has a bog standard job, and she also had two kids after advanced baby neither of whom have done anything special in life

Reactions: 6
What she means is by the content is she probably won’t have him for the rest of the day

Anyone who watches her and feels like tit please don’t. This influencers aren’t proper parents. They never have their child 24:7. They palm them off to their parents all the time. I can bet he didn’t even eat 4 pancakes. I’d say that’s too much for his little stomach anyway!! 4 is a lot.
a lot of the things they post is just what they wish was happening. It’s all smoke and mirrors
You’re all doing a fab job at parenthood and don’t let a fake lifestyle tell you otherwise. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Another mum here with similar 💕. My little boy is a few weeks/month older and we’ve had a lot of weaning set backs, he’s not really interested in food and has only been army crawling for about two weeks. Some of the babies in my group who are much older are less mobile, but eat better etc. I completely understand that it’s hard not to compare, because I do. But all of our beautiful babies will get there. I always remember seeing something saying “do they ask people at job interviews how old they were? No, because it really doesn’t matter”. Hope you’re ok 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My baby is 10 months old and I’m having no luck with food! She eats purées but anything more solid and it literally all goes on the floor! I’ve spent so much time worrying and thinking she’s behind! Seeing people show off about their babies eating 3 full meals when they are much younger than mine has made me feel dreadful on more than one occasion.

Take what these “influencers” say with a pinch of salt. They have to over compensate because they are always out and leaving their kid with someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What she means is by the content is she probably won’t have him for the rest of the day

Anyone who watches her and feels like tit please don’t. This influencers aren’t proper parents. They never have their child 24:7. They palm them off to their parents all the time. I can bet he didn’t even eat 4 pancakes. I’d say that’s too much for his little stomach anyway!! 4 is a lot.
a lot of the things they post is just what they wish was happening. It’s all smoke and mirrors
You’re all doing a fab job at parenthood and don’t let a fake lifestyle tell you otherwise. 😘
Needed this today, thank you!

They'll do the usual influencer thing and put him in nursery to "work" which will consist of the gym, photoshoots, horse riding and coffee dates. How the other half live!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Needed this today, thank you!

They'll do the usual influencer thing and put him in nursery to "work" which will consist of the gym, photoshoots, horse riding and coffee dates. How the other half live!
Exactly they don’t live in the real world. Their kids probably kick off. Hate having their hair washed. Get up multiple times a night and throw their meals on the floor. But they won’t tell us any of this cos it isn’t perfect.
hope you’re ok. Parenthood is a challenge!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aw I get why you feel like that , I've always been the same. My youngest is 5 and not the most academic so it upsets me now when I see braggy parents om Facebook showing showing off their child reading and writing etc.

As everyone else has said though honestly don't feel tit , you do what's best for you and your baby , remember Instagram is fake and they only show the good parts ❤
---
Honestly I don’t get the desperation for wanting them to be on the crawl, the sitting upright and not moving stage was so much easier and safer 🤣
Yes I remember saying this about my 2nd child , when he was at the sitting up stage but not moving I loved it as he was such a content baby and I could get on with things 😂 He's my partners first child so he was like no I can't wait for him to round around and play with him and he soon realised how much harder it was 😂

• Heart
Aw I get why you feel like that , I've always been the same. My youngest is 5 and not the most academic so it upsets me now when I see braggy parents om Facebook showing showing off their child reading and writing etc.

As everyone else has said though honestly don't feel tit , you do what's best for you and your baby , remember Instagram is fake and they only show the good parts ❤
Your youngest might not be the best academically but there will be things he excels at that others don’t. Try not to worry. But you’re a good parent just for worrying about them anyway.
we all do it but as long as they are happy and healthy it doesn’t matter what they can or can’t do 💘

• Heart
My baby is 10 months old and I’m having no luck with food! She eats purées but anything more solid and it literally all goes on the floor! I’ve spent so much time worrying and thinking she’s behind! Seeing people show off about their babies eating 3 full meals when they are much younger than mine has made me feel dreadful on more than one occasion.

Take what these “influencers” say with a pinch of salt. They have to over compensate because they are always out and leaving their kid with someone else.
Honestly, please don't worry about this. EVERYONE learns to eat. No one gets to age 23 and still has boob or formula milk. She will get there, don't worry.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mothers worrying... ask yourself out of all the people you know, do you know what age they walked or talked? I bet you don't know any, because it really makes no difference. Your babies might not be crawling early (much easier!) but they have the best mothers that actually want to spend time with them. A whole lot more important and that bond actually does help them long term ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Seems a lot of us have babies around the same age as Abel. My girl is coming on leaps and bounds around this age, every day it seems she is doing something new. Don't get me wrong it's bleeping tough but it is also the most magical thing. Liv is missing out on so, so much.

• Heart

---
This is why I don’t have any personal SM accounts anymore. Can’t deal with all the tit other people make their lives out to be and made me feel crap. Haven’t had a ‘proper’ account since Covid and don’t miss it.

• Heart
This is why I don’t have any personal SM accounts anymore. Can’t deal with all the tit other people make their lives out to be and made me feel crap. Haven’t had a ‘proper’ account since Covid and don’t miss it.
Quoting this from KateBess on here on the Hinch thread as lots of people also feeling the same way about influencers rubbing their perfect lives in your face…..

“ THEY. DONT.THEY DONT.
stop falling for it.thats how they do it.how they make their money.fall into your insecurities.sell your their lives.
do you no how long each of those shots took.
how much of their life IS NOT THEIR LIFE.
its literally curated.
you are literally watching a scripted floor show
your watching all you said above FROM A SCRIPT.
they sit and plan that entire day of filming.
its all fake
please please stop falling for it its not real life.
he isnt with her.they arent having time together being nice to eacohter.they arent going through joingin making memories have the little arguemtns that actually bring them closer or falling off the runs together or snowplowing into eacohter.they arent sitting at home when they have nothing esle to do just being there.together.
they are scripting filming running a show.its all fake as duck filtered and isnt what your seeing.
making people like you fall for it is their lifes work. to seel them.their brand.their stuff.
its all wrong and lies.
its is all lies.
what do you have.focus in on that.what do YOU have”

So true for so many of them- she’s got it spot on.

Liv no one gives a hoot about the flavor of your smoothie or how fast you ran 🥱

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.