Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very smug isn’t she.
This!

I remember after he was born somebody asked if she ever felt anxious about him and she said she didn't. I was like huh?! What am I doing wrong I'm anxious about EVERYTHING when it comes to my child 😂

Flash forward to recently where she said she struggled with anxiety?!

Shes so fixated on making things look so perfect 🙄 so unrelatable

Reactions: 9
She’s just full of tit, 24/7, 365. To be fair, I never really felt (or feel!) anxious really about my son, he’s now 16 months, but I’m like that as a person generally. It’s true to type, which is why I can’t believe she has the front to say she has anxiety yet doesn’t ever feel anxious about being responsible for the health and well-being of her child… behave.

Reactions: 5
Loads of these influencers paint this wonderful picture around having babies, then months down the line claim they had anxiety/depression. Wouldn't it be refreshing for once to have one of them just be bleeping honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Loads of these influencers paint this wonderful picture around having babies, then months down the line claim they had anxiety/depression. Wouldn't it be refreshing for once to have one of them just be bleeping honest.
They all do it they’re all bad bellends. Kate Hayes was raving at a garden party in a white dress 9 days after having an emergency c section. Later to admit she had an awful pregnancy, found motherhood hard to begin with and ended up with a post surgery infection 🙄 they really shouldn’t be called influencers!

Reactions: 11
Thing is, half of them find motherhood bleeping hard because they simply don’t do it. A baby who you’ve left continuously in order to go out drinking and taking drugs isn’t going to be a baby you have a strong bond with. It makes sense that baby will then be harder to care for, partly because they don’t really know you and partly because there isn’t the connection from the mums side either so when baby is screaming and you’re tired (albeit from going out!!) and nothing seems to be working, they don’t even have that love for the baby to salvage the situation, it’s just 100% all round hard. Also she isn’t going to have the foggiest what each cry means or what baby generally looks for at x time or in y circumstances because she isn’t there!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm really confused by them as they were never this trendy couple constantly posting things like this before? I've noticed they've seemingly stopped posting clothing ads and these reels seem to be the replacement but it's their own wardrobe they're wearing. Their 'fame' seems to be dwindling, so what exactly are they benefiting from these reels other than engagement? Are they hoping brands will see them and sign them a deal? I'll give credit to their videographer as their camera skills and editing are great, so if anything comes out of it it'll be all down to the videographer

Reactions: 7
She’s such a smug witch.
tell you what I’d never give up my early years of being with my baby for the fake life they try to maintain. If I was doing it all over again I’d soak up it all and not try to get back my pre baby life to keep my drugged up hubby interested

she’s not got a maternal bone in her , she just needed to stay relevant and they fizzled out quite wuick which I think her arrogance didnt see coming
The camera bleeping and obsession she has over herself is way over rated . She should throw all this effort into being relevant into being a mum and I’d bet she would be x10 happier .
Her baby is an accessory and she still carries on like she’s only a mother for instagram.
They’ll still end up on the irrelevant pile and she will have missed so much to ‘ still be ravers ‘

she can’t even stay at home with her son if he’s djing.She has to go along . The whole thing screams insecurity and arrogance

she’s a complete no body and the little bit of quirk she had in LI she’s completely lost . Alex now looks like a thumb and they’re posting fashion reels for free to garner praise

Total embarrassment

Reactions: 19
My baby is 10 months old and I’m having no luck with food! She eats purées but anything more solid and it literally all goes on the floor! I’ve spent so much time worrying and thinking she’s behind! Seeing people show off about their babies eating 3 full meals when they are much younger than mine has made me feel dreadful on more than one occasion.

Take what these “influencers” say with a pinch of salt. They have to over compensate because they are always out and leaving their kid with someone else.
I wouldn't stress. My daughter struggled with weaning, couldn't get her to eat anything but Ella's pouches the puree ones. I used to hear other mums with children of a similar age saying how much their children were eating, the different variety of foods etc and I would feel like I was failing. Fast forward 5 years and she has just been diagnosed with ARFID an eating and mental health disorder. She still eats Ella's pouches the fruit puree ones, and will only ear one flavour and she is 5! I used to beat myself up about her eating and get so stressed out. She didn't walk until she was 2 and that also made me feel like a failure. Again she was diagnosed with sensory processing disorder and hated her feet on the floor/grass etc. Took a while for her to wear socks and shoes, I could feel other mums judging me whilst my daughter ran around barefoot. I don't get why these influencers are in a rush for them to grow up, they aren't babies for long, enjoy it whilst it lasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wouldn't stress. My daughter struggled with weaning, couldn't get her to eat anything but Ella's pouches the puree ones. I used to hear other mums with children of a similar age saying how much their children were eating, the different variety of foods etc and I would feel like I was failing. Fast forward 5 years and she has just been diagnosed with ARFID an eating and mental health disorder. She still eats Ella's pouches the fruit puree ones, and will only ear one flavour and she is 5! I used to beat myself up about her eating and get so stressed out. She didn't walk until she was 2 and that also made me feel like a failure. Again she was diagnosed with sensory processing disorder and hated her feet on the floor/grass etc. Took a while for her to wear socks and shoes, I could feel other mums judging me whilst my daughter ran around barefoot. I don't get why these influencers are in a rush for them to grow up, they aren't babies for long, enjoy it whilst it lasts.
My babe will only eat fruit puree or yoghurt and they're closer to 10 months now. I've tried everything! When did you ask for help? The hv said they won't worry til 12 months which I understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My babe will only eat fruit puree or yoghurt and they're closer to 10 months now. I've tried everything! When did you ask for help? The hv said they won't worry til 12 months which I understand.
Sh was under neo natal community nurse for a year so I think it was mentioned to her and my daughter was referred to SALT ( speech and language team). She had no history of choking but gagged on anything thicker than a puree

• Heart
Mamas definitely don’t worry about weaning because even the babies that do wean well and eat a bit of everything will probably then start eating air with a side of biscuits 3x a day…. Not speaking from experience I promise 🤦🏻‍♀️🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I cannot cope with that face tan video she’s just done hahahahahahahaa oh my days the way she is looking at herself in the mirror and pouting and then breaking the fourth wall with that weird intense stare pout I genuinely thought she was gonna burst out laughing to make it jokey and not serious but no she really does love herself that much LOOOOOOL

• Haha
I cannot cope with that face tan video she’s just done hahahahahahahaa oh my days the way she is looking at herself in the mirror and pouting and then breaking the fourth wall with that weird intense stare pout I genuinely thought she was gonna burst out laughing to make it jokey and not serious but no she really does love herself that much LOOOOOOL
Omg same 😂😂😂 what is she doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is there anything she won’t do an ad for? Amazes me she gets so many brand deals because she comes across as so disingenuous and smug 🤢

Has to jump on here after just seeing the clothes reel she's just posted 🤣🤣🤣🤣 WTAF is she wearing, she looks terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahah dreadful clothing. Make that white t shirt a bit longer and that’s what my dad wore in the 90s lol

• Haha
The trousers, OMG 🤣💀
What’s going on in the crotch area?!
She’s lost the plot 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.