Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎻 for Liv! Is she serious lollll she forgets half the stuff she posts on her stories I swear. We see you out jollying on your horse, running, meeting friends for a pint, award ceremonies, meeting friends for a wine, following your husband to work & having various photo shoots. She’s been out more times since having Abel than I’ve been out in my life LOL! But it’s ok because you are still boujee and a cool mum 🤘🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Noticed what?!!!
I think the posters are referring to his tongue always seems to be out. Im not a parent yet but I assume it’s just as habit he has started? Who knows! He just seems to have his tongue sticking out 90% of the time for whatever reason.
(btw I’m not dissing him, I actually think he’a cute but the tongue thing I’ve noticed too as I’ve never seen another baby do it as much even though it might be completely normal for them to do!)

Reactions: 1
I think the posters are referring to his tongue always seems to be out. Im not a parent yet but I assume it’s just as habit he has started? Who knows! He just seems to have his tongue sticking out 90% of the time for whatever reason.
(btw I’m not dissing him, I actually think he’a cute but the tongue thing I’ve noticed too as I’ve never seen another baby do it as much even though it might be completely normal for them to do!)
My kids do it when they are teething, so may be that xx

Reactions: 3
I’ve never noticed but I don’t follow her anymore. Is it on stories or grid posts

Olivia it's time to stop the ❄ and 🍾. You'll feel so much better and be in a better place to enjoy your Son and support Alex who is also clearly suffering with his mh.

Reactions: 9
What pisses me off is she moans saying he doesn’t sleep well and ends up in her bed, but then goes to say she doesn’t wanna sleep train or cry it out. Sorry but what you’re clearly doing with him at the minute isn’t WORKING. So how can you moan about sleep training when you aren’t willing to change anything you currently do.
Sleep training is by far the best thing I’ve ever done with both boys.
---
And the tongue thing I meant, he has it out 99% of the time and it looks a very big strange shape. That’s all I meant, has anyone else noticed it as to me that’s not normal.

Reactions: 8
She’s forgetting that she was once of the mums on Instagram promoting sleep training!! She had just chill mama tagged in half her posts about his naps when he was smaller!

Posts about her life revolving round the baby, and being exhausted while she’s out all the time and has all the time in the world to dedicate to her fitness journey.

Pick a lane Liv.

Reactions: 15
What pisses me off is she moans saying he doesn’t sleep well and ends up in her bed, but then goes to say she doesn’t wanna sleep train or cry it out. Sorry but what you’re clearly doing with him at the minute isn’t WORKING. So how can you moan about sleep training when you aren’t willing to change anything you currently do.
Sleep training is by far the best thing I’ve ever done with both boys.
---
And the tongue thing I meant, he has it out 99% of the time and it looks a very big strange shape. That’s all I meant, has anyone else noticed it as to me that’s not normal.
Completely agree with you. We had to sleep train, never thought it would be something I would need to do but man it changed my life overnight! He went from waking for a couple hours in the night to sleep through. You can’t bash things you haven’t tried

Completely agree with you. We had to sleep train, never thought it would be something I would need to do but man it changed my life overnight! He went from waking for a couple hours in the night to sleep through. You can’t bash things you haven’t tried
Without meaning to derail the thread too much… what did you do? Plz 😇

Reactions: 4
I second this.. please pass on the secret to us sleep deprived mums 🤣 I really don't want to do cry it out, is there what you mean? Or did you do a mild version? X

Reactions: 5
My Child in now 3 and I still don't feel like me... I think until they are settled in school and become more independent, you then began to regain your independence back - you'll always feel just like Mum! I hope that doesn't come across like I dislike being Mum - but you do give up a lot to be Mum... Well some of us do Liv! 😂

Reactions: 12
I second this.. please pass on the secret to us sleep deprived mums 🤣 I really don't want to do cry it out, is there what you mean? Or did you do a mild version? X
I followed heysleepybaby on Instagram recently and she offers some really great gentle info

I did controlled crying.
absolutely at no point did I let him ‘cry it out’
You basically put them to bed awake so say 7.30 black out blind, white noise
Walk out the room and IF they cry, don’t go running back in. Wait 3 minutes then go in but don’t pick them up. Just reassure them you are there, then go back out and keep doing that until they are asleep but make sure the times get longer. So 3 mins, 5 mins, 10 mins so on,

my first born it took 2 nights of this and then he slept right through and he’s 4 now and never wakes in the night.

my second I have used the exact same method, he’s just turned 1 and he only started sleeping through when he was 10 months old. Same routine, he just kept losing his dummy but now he keeps it in all night.
Black out blind FULL black out too & white noise is essential.
---
P.s forgot to say, don’t ever start this until they are at least 6 months old. They can developmentally take it from 6 months, leaving them to winge for a few minutes and cry will not harm their brain or childhood at all.

you’ve got to remember, a fully rested child and adult is better than not sleeping at all
---
I have just put my way on x

Reactions: 8
I did controlled crying.
absolutely at no point did I let him ‘cry it out’
You basically put them to bed awake so say 7.30 black out blind, white noise
Walk out the room and IF they cry, don’t go running back in. Wait 3 minutes then go in but don’t pick them up. Just reassure them you are there, then go back out and keep doing that until they are asleep but make sure the times get longer. So 3 mins, 5 mins, 10 mins so on,

my first born it took 2 nights of this and then he slept right through and he’s 4 now and never wakes in the night.

my second I have used the exact same method, he’s just turned 1 and he only started sleeping through when he was 10 months old. Same routine, he just kept losing his dummy but now he keeps it in all night.
Black out blind FULL black out too & white noise is essential.
---
P.s forgot to say, don’t ever start this until they are at least 6 months old. They can developmentally take it from 6 months, leaving them to winge for a few minutes and cry will not harm their brain or childhood at all.

you’ve got to remember, a fully rested child and adult is better than not sleeping at all
---

I have just put my way on x
Thank you for taking the time to explain. I might give this a go. Although my 10 month old seems to just stand hanging from the sides of the cot if I put him in it awake 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Thank you for taking the time to explain. I might give this a go. Although my 10 month old seems to just stand hanging from the sides of the cot if I put him in it awake 🤦🏼‍♀️
my boy has just literally started doing this today!
Put him down and before I’m out the room he is stood there lol but I leave him anyway and he does eventually go to sleep. He cries for a good 2 minutes (sorry I’d say more of a winge) and then he lays down and falls asleep.

they are tired, so they will eventually sleep. You just have to be persistent with it all :)

Thanks for the help everyone 😇 I also have a “stand and scream over the bars” type baby 😅😅

Anyway!!l Back on topic. Do we have a thread title coz we’re coming to the end

Olivia Bowen #parttimemum
---
Best I have 😂
Sometimes simple and facts is better

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.