Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FEB4A5F1-6A21-4FD0-B4E8-7BA670EA0212.png
!
Why is there a small child in the pub with them after 9pm and why are they swilling shots around the poor child’s head?! How does anyone think this is ok?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Saw she said love you to her husband on her Mother’s Day post, but didn’t say love you to her child 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ also, knew she would have him shipped to nursery sooner rather than later!

Reactions: 5
The only reason Abel didn’t cry when she left him is because he’s always being left with someone by her so he’s likely not even missing her

Reactions: 14
Genuine question. Why do celebs feel nervous about putting their babies into nursery when it isn't mandatory nor necessary?? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Why is he at nursery?? Hardly like she has to go back to ‘work’ when she’s adamantly insisted for so long that prancing about in her pants on the gram, advertising any old crap is her ‘job’???
I’ll be very interested to see how she copes when Abel starts picking up every bug going from nursery!! Poor Abel I really do feel sorry for him

Reactions: 12
Why is he at nursery?? Hardly like she has to go back to ‘work’ when she’s adamantly insisted for so long that prancing about in her pants on the gram, advertising any old crap is her ‘job’???
I’ll be very interested to see how she copes when Abel starts picking up every bug going from nursery!! Poor Abel I really do feel sorry for him
He's going to nursery so her and Alex can walk around the local shopping centre in their shite clothes pretending to be models 🤣🤣🤣 I still can't believe they do this, they look shocking!

Poor Abel is just an accessory for more likes, he didn't cry at nursery because he has no bond with his mother, because she isnt with him enough, it's not rocket science Liv! She's that narcissistic she doesn't even see it, as if she did she wouldn't post about him being fine when she left.

I still cannot get over the MASSIVE fuss she made when he was born, about not showing his face due to p*dos etc...she's so brazen! She doesn't care at all now and doesn't even address what's different now for her to show him, everything is for clout.
---
Oh my god, what in the Waynetta Slob/ Vicky Pollard is this!?!?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He's going to nursery so her and Alex can walk around the local shopping centre in their shite clothes pretending to be models 🤣🤣🤣 I still can't believe they do this, they look shocking!

Poor Abel is just an accessory for more likes, he didn't cry at nursery because he has no bond with his mother, because she isnt with him enough, it's not rocket science Liv! She's that narcissistic she doesn't even see it, as if she did she wouldn't post about him being fine when she left.

I still cannot get over the MASSIVE fuss she made when he was born, about not showing his face due to p*dos etc...she's so brazen! She doesn't care at all now and doesn't even address what's different now for her to show him, everything is for clout.
---
Oh my god, what in the Waynetta Slob/ Vicky Pollard is this!?!?
Looks like the opening credits to two pints of lager and a packet of crisps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Said it before and I'll say it again.... how did she get him!?!?! 😅
---
Also, my kids all sobbed when they started nursery (pretty standard, they were fine after a few days) cos they loved me and didn't want to be away from me 😁🤣 Take from that what you will Liv...

Reactions: 10
Said it before and I'll say it again.... how did she get him!?!?! 😅
---
Also, my kids all sobbed when they started nursery (pretty standard, they were fine after a few days) cos they loved me and didn't want to be away from me 😁🤣 Take from that what you will Liv...
Honestly she was trying to brag that HER SON was fine being dropped at nursery for the first time, but it’s not a brag liv… you’ve just outed that your son has absolutely no connection with you whatsoever

P.s can someone make a new thread please

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.