Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Hey all you poor peasants worrying about the rising cost of living…can anyone recommend me a luxury villa For me?? I’m loaded and money is no issue. Oh and also my baby is perfect and it only took me 10 mins to feel like myself again after childbirth….fuck off

• Haha
Reactions: 41

lawren3105

longtime lurker here - the photoshopping on the latest grid post is just disappointing and the people commenting are completely falling for this being her natural figure - its so sad to see someone having to do this to make other people respond with a few ♥ 🔥 emojis
7149C2BB-E42F-45F4-A7D9-64CD91CFD38C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

absolute-omnishambles

What genetically lovely figure. She's got a big standard mum figure, she is really punching with Alex.
Big standard mum figure? What does that mean? I know quite a few mums who would wish that was the standard.

She has a lovely hourglass figure and gains weight on her boobs and bum. Size 12ish. Flat tummy, good legs. Anyone who says she doesn’t have a nice figure is blind. (Nice figures come in all forms by the way)

I’m here to comment on her online conduct and horrible personality, not to tear her down unnecessarily. I remember a few posters trying to call her fat and puffy last thread- complete bollocks.

Reactions: 38

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion -

Olivia Bowen - stay with Abel? She’s not able especially when there’s a drink on the table

• Haha
  • Heart

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Kick me off tattle for saying this but I don’t agree with people calling her fat. As someone who is in recovery from an ED, this is exactly why people suffer with ED’s in the first place! Because normal sized women are being called big. She had a baby 6 months ago. If she was the size of a matchstick she would be getting shit for losing weight too fast and making unrealistic expectations for new mothers

Offish

VIP Member
She just looks normal, very, very normal. Nothing good, nothing bad. Certainly no judgement for how she looks but judgement for her being a bullshitter 🥱

Reactions: 33

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Without being horrible he’s not the cutest is he, no. Wonder she kept him hidden
Oh come off it, he’s an innocent baby - let’s stick to judging his mother on the rubbish that she does and not a defenceless baby who can’t help that he’s being plastered everywhere without his consent!

Reactions: 31

stargirl89

Genuinely think Alex’s dramatic faded looks are down to drugs . You see so many before and afters or drugs ruining peoples looks but it’s normally teeth etc and these guys have the money for fake teeth, Botox ..I think he is a veneeered up junkie . He just has the money to try and hide it a bit better than most .
The dj scene, her need to be out drinking all the time , the fake money and friends , I think they live in that house and get smashed non stop behind closed doors . I imagine he’s a prolific coke user , not like a meth head but a daily coke user and she’s clinging on to the scene for dear life . He has completely and utterly lost his looks in a few short years . It’s bizarre

Reactions: 31

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
Alex: "I don't have to explain why I don't want to show my baby's face to millions of weirdos on the Internet."
Also Alex: "Come here Abel, help me advertise some Hello Fresh!"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
Is she saying she had a traumatic birth? I haven’t seen her posts but omg literally every single influencer says they had traumatic births it’s so boring they think they’re the only ones who have ever had children
Newsflash... birth IS traumatic. Its a baby exiting your vagina, or major surgery on your stomach. I don't know what these "influencers" are expecting but really, no one cares about your so called normal traumatic birth!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

absolute-omnishambles

I have no massive hate for the idea her going out. There is nothing wrong with having a few drinks when BF or going for a date with your husband if you have family willing to help out. I’m looking forward to my hotel night away next month for some shagging and actual sleeping.

Only thing is- the nights out are absolutely constant and all for the gram. It’s a huge pantomime of her ‘bouncing back’ and how nothing has changed. Just enjoy your bloody barbecue without commenting your baby sleeps better at parties. Not everything has to be an ‘I got it alllll!!!’ flex.

I’d have thought she’d be a bit more aware of her influx of followers being pregnant women or new mums. The majority of them won’t have her genetically lovely figure, family support, home gym, basically unemployed husband at home all of the time and might be feeling quite shit. And then she is there giving them advice?! Ignoring the privileges I have just listed?!

Ahahaaaaaaaaaa

• Heart
Reactions: 27

abc22

I would have given anything for her ‘traumatic’ birth! Mine wasn’t that bad compared to some, but bad enough we had an emergency c section, baby transferred hospitals and stayed in the NICU for a month (he wasn’t premature either, was 12 days late!). He’s happy, healthy and safe now and that’s all that matters but I’m on a waiting list to speak to people about my labour and his birth to help me mentally. Sitting in a beer garden days after birth vs rushing home 36 hours post emcs to pack a bag and haul our lives up to London for four weeks. I couldn’t even travel up with him as you have to be 72 hours post c section for them to take you, and my fiancé spent his entire paternity leave with us in hospital 😢
I do not take away from anyones distress, but she infuriates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27