Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion -

Olivia Bowen - stay with Abel? She’s not able especially when there’s a drink on the table

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Without meaning to derail the thread too much… what did you do? Plz 😇
😂😂😂 we did the Ferber method, so you follow timings of how long to leave them for, I think the first night is you give them cuddles and put them in the cot and you walk out and leave them for 3 minutes, only go back in and cuddle if they are crying, put him down again and leave, give it 5 minutes etc etc
I never had to do a check in as he fell asleep straight away which I NEVER thought he could do without rocking shhhhhing etc. so then if he wakes in the night he knows how to get himself back to sleep. Plus they can fall asleep on whatever position they want to, whereas when we rocked him to sleep we would always put him down on his back….turns out he’s a front sleeper 😂😂😂
---
😂😂😂 we did the Ferber method, so you follow timings of how long to leave them for, I think the first night is you give them cuddles and put them in the cot and you walk out and leave them for 3 minutes, only go back in and cuddle if they are crying, put him down again and leave, give it 5 minutes etc etc
I never had to do a check in as he fell asleep straight away which I NEVER thought he could do without rocking shhhhhing etc. so then if he wakes in the night he knows how to get himself back to sleep. Plus they can fall asleep on whatever position they want to, whereas when we rocked him to sleep we would always put him down on his back….turns out he’s a front sleeper 😂😂😂
Just to add….you’re not supposed to pick them up etc when you do “check ins” but I did and it still worked 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think the posters are referring to his tongue always seems to be out. Im not a parent yet but I assume it’s just as habit he has started? Who knows! He just seems to have his tongue sticking out 90% of the time for whatever reason.
(btw I’m not dissing him, I actually think he’a cute but the tongue thing I’ve noticed too as I’ve never seen another baby do it as much even though it might be completely normal for them to do!)
My oldest did this. For her it was because she has enlarged tonsils so she doesn't always close her mouth fully to breathe and her little tongue popped out constantly. Doesn't do it now she's older

Reactions: 4
Here she goes again, she thinks her baby is Einstein because he can put a ball in a hole 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here she goes again, she thinks her baby is Einstein because he can put a ball in a hole 🙄
It really is relentless this “my baby is amazing” posting. Eats loads, pulls himself to stand, stands and cruises, crawls, claps, puts a ball in a hole and most recently she’s asking for advice for a holiday with a ten month old who “will probably be walking by then”.

We know all babies hit milestones at different times but the smugness sucks for those of us with babies at similar ages doing none of the above 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
It really is relentless this “my baby is amazing” posting. Eats loads, pulls himself to stand, stands and cruises, crawls, claps, puts a ball in a hole and most recently she’s asking for advice for a holiday with a ten month old who “will probably be walking by then”.

We know all babies hit milestones at different times but the smugness sucks for those of us with babies at similar ages doing none of the above 🤦🏼‍♀️
I totally get that she is proud, and I don’t think she shouldn’t show it. I think its just the way she words things makes it sound sooo braggy

I totally get that she is proud, and I don’t think she shouldn’t show it. I think its just the way she words things makes it sound sooo braggy
“Finally going back to Barbados” finally going back? Thats only a dream for some inc me. Yeah fair play you’ve got the money but you are right she’s just so OH LOOK AT ME 👋 she’s never humble about absolutely anything.

Reactions: 9
she can be proud in person, without boasting to her whole following which is likely to be mums. She is fully aware how anxious mums can get over their babies. She's a c***.
Also I don't actually get the proud thing because doing things early as a baby does not correlate to them being smart or successful in life 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 4
Well now someone has mentioned the tongue, I'm noticing it on every video!

she can be proud in person, without boasting to her whole following which is likely to be mums. She is fully aware how anxious mums can get over their babies. She's a c***.
Also I don't actually get the proud thing because doing things early as a baby does not correlate to them being smart or successful in life 🤷🏼‍♀️.
I always want to respond to her baby brag stories in a passive-aggressive ...

"Awww, bless him. My baby learnt to *insert milestone* at *insert a month ahead of Abel*😍"

Repeat for every story until she eventually gets the hump and tells me to duck off. See how you like it you braggy twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These couple reels are beyond cringe
I have 2nd hand embarrassment watching them 🤢 Just don’t know why either of them think people are interested enough in what they’re wearing, that they need to do amateur couple modelling reels. Roll on the day when influencer culture finally gets in the bin 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.