O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but everytime anyone posts anything about their lives being in “danger,” I crack up! I just think it’s overly dramatic to assume something like that…so if Daisey breaks poor Lee’s heart, is there gonna be a hit put out on the entire O’Donnell family?😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but everytime anyone posts anything about their lives being in “danger,” I crack up! I just think it’s overly dramatic to assume something like that…so if Daisey breaks poor Lee’s heart, is there gonna be a hit put out on the entire O’Donnell family?😂😂😂
What lives in danger post are you talking about?

I do agree tho about that article. Son that's not involved but we'll post a story about family history and girlfriend relating to the Irish gang anway🤷‍♀️ that would make anyone want to delete pictures

Reactions: 4
What lives in danger post are you talking about?

I do agree tho about that article. Son that's not involved but we'll post a story about family history and girlfriend relating to the Irish gang anway🤷‍♀️ that would make anyone want to delete pictures
I’ve seen several posted on #13 & there’s one on the previous page. And also on the previous page I said the same thing as you. I don’t follow him so I have no clue what things he normally posts & how active his engagements on IG are. That’s why over there I wondered if the articles had any impact on the disappearing act…it would certainly make me wanna get ghost if it were me! From everything I’ve seen of him, his involvement with his father seems to be limited to just that, a father/son relationship so I do think it’s crappy for the media to crucify someone for the sins of others! But the reoccurring theme I’ve seen on these threads anytime he or they are mentioned is, “his father is bad news…that’s not people you want to mess with…etc.” And that mentality is just comical to me!😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Well I for one wouldn’t want my daughter involved with a mafia family ! It’s not so much if she breaks his heart....more like guilty by association..... if the “family” piss of another family or gang in the drug trade especially foreign cartels they go after not just you but anyone you and your family are associated with! Honestly I think your a little naive about just how brutal that family’s history is!!!!

Reactions: 17
Some of the comments, very true, she’s a target now, I wonder if Lee is actually more sensible than he seems and that’s the reason he wanted to keep their relationship on the down low? Cos he’s aware it could put her in danger.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Hmmm I wonder why Lee has decided he doesn’t want to go on the Odoll siblings and their plus 1s holiday? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
3B140C63-0B9C-4D8F-B90E-B48CACAD58B8.png

So she didn’t have a platform to share her fitness on before?! Her stories across both accounts come across as so fake! She’s claiming to be this fitness and health freak now.

Also she’s trying to make ‘FWD Family’ happen. It’s not going to happen…!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Suddenly she is all about health and fitness LOL: reviewing random smoothies, talking healthy options, showing water bottles and buying workout trainers. She never did share any of this before her app, never.

Dozey is so bored and void of any personality that she always goes 0-100 with all these new "hobbies", only to never mention them again a couple of weeks later.

Reactions: 17
Dozey is so bored and void of any personality that she always goes 0-100 with all these new "hobbies", only to never mention them again a couple of weeks later.
This reminds me of when they were going to become DJs :ROFLMAO: I’m sure they flew out to Amsterdam to some recording studio to learn how to use decks but then never spoke of it again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They have the money why don’t they go to university or do a course/training or something that actually requires hard work/dedication and will pay off

Reactions: 10
They have the money why don’t they go to university or do a course/training or something that actually requires hard work/dedication and will pay off
"something that actually requires hard work" is just not the ODolls style ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she realise that going to the gym involves working out and not just posing in the mirror? Give us actual workouts if you really are legit. Go live and show us what you do in a typical session.

Oh wait. This IS a typical gym session for her isn’t it…

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.