Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Future

Chatty Member
Poor daisey while lee is off prob banging some bird she’s there showing us her skin routine 😂😂 girl that boy brought you so you can have some spooning when he’s done shagging someone else after a tiff cause ya just can’t get enuff of it 😂🍻
Lee isn’t a good looking chap. He’s all delf and he seems very simple. I can’t imagine anyone replying to his sneaky dms. He looks like he has the body of a 13 yr old. She’s only in it for the drug money

Reactions: 21

moregosspls

I don’t even care about the context of that argument, that comment is DISGUSTING, wow. What happened to surrounding yourself with “good vibe people” Dais???

Reactions: 21

moregosspls

Her body editing is SO bad!!! Look how out of proportion everything is, her head and hands look MASSIVE because of how much she’s squeezed in her waist, she looks like when scrappy doo grew massive & out of proportion😂 you can even see the lines on the wall behind her bend

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20

craigstardens

They don’t have veneers though…they have composite bonding on their teeth. It’s not permanent so it does fade & can discolor with food & drink. A friend of mine has it & she uses whitening strips too!🤷🏼‍♀️
i have composite bonding and i can say with confidence that you CANNOT whiten them with strips. ellie literally went back to mason dental the other week to get them cleaned professionally with a new thing that they are doing for composite bondings, that's how she maintains their whiteness. not by whitening strips.

• Heart

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
Something made me feel really uncomfortable seeing Daisey and Lee pose with the two men dressed as elves during their Christmas lunch yesterday.

Louie123

Anyone else super bored of these girls? Just came on here after a few weeks off thinking there would be a new thread at least…. But no. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Because they are so boring 🙃

• Haha
Seeing things like this really shows me how childish & odd some people can be! Y’know it is okay to acknowledge something good about someone…like, it’s not gonna ruin your street cred on a trash talking site!🙄🙄 Maybe you should hop off of here & go touch some grass!🤷🏼‍♀️
Nic that you?

• Haha

bd12x

How is Elanwhore promoting teeth whitening strips on Instagram when she gets them professionally whitened and her mouth is full of veneers 😭😩 they need to be called out for this false advertising shit 🤬

• Angry

sugarbun

Tell me you’re dull & boring without actually telling me you’re dull & boring..
tell me you didn’t understand the question without telling me you didn’t understand the question, we know her real guilty pleasure is reading tattle 😂

• Haha

vitamintea

Did everyone see the tik tok ellie posted of her and roid head Bart on odolls? She had to turn the comments off cause everyone was saying how they block each other weekly 🤣

• Haha
Dozey is so bored and void of any personality that she always goes 0-100 with all these new "hobbies", only to never mention them again a couple of weeks later.
This reminds me of when they were going to become DJs :ROFLMAO: I’m sure they flew out to Amsterdam to some recording studio to learn how to use decks but then never spoke of it again.

• Haha
  • Wow

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
Literally no one:

Daisey’s 🥔 brain:

• Haha