O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisey promo video for FWD starts with her driving a car into shot 😂 seems totally legit then, nothing misleading to see here

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s starting a fitness app but her promo video looks like it’s for another clothing line. No real workout previews aside from the few steps she takes on the little stairs????? Pulling up in a sports car and several shots of her just strutting around. Who signed this off lol

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry now a fitness app of her doing jumping jacks is it because she doesn’t have an athletic bone in her body and also they are now opening a store in Dubai daddy must be buying all their stock because there is NO way any of that tea towel fabric clothing is selling.

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here… but I literally don’t think this looks like “Daisey”. It clearly is but it makes me realise how edited/filtered her pictures are. I’m not sure I’d recognise her in real life
1740D6EC-D223-41BE-BC4F-B98979DEC126.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Sorry if this has already been posted but I was pretty surprised to see this is Ellie and Daisey. They’re pretty girls but they look very different here…
Mad how different they look in pictures taken by other people. I have no idea how to edit photos so with me what you see is what you get 😂 I don’t have anything against them but their pictures look like different people

Reactions: 15
Hi Ellie- it’s your friendly reminder to probably post something about your sister’s fitness app launch doll seem supportive and what not.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else reckon Ellie is back with untrained legs Bart?! She’s being so secretive on her stories…such a sad state of affairs she feels she has to do that. She should be proud of her man and want to show him to the world like she used to!!😂

Hi Ellie- it’s your friendly reminder to probably post something about your sister’s fitness app launch doll seem supportive and what not.
She’s too busy shopping with her boyfriend she’s ashamed of!!🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.