O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cork street of all places. Shouting out a place for putting her hair in a pony. gif!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor daisey while lee is off prob banging some bird she’s there showing us her skin routine 😂😂 girl that boy brought you so you can have some spooning when he’s done shagging someone else after a tiff cause ya just can’t get enuff of it 😂🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor daisey while lee is off prob banging some bird she’s there showing us her skin routine 😂😂 girl that boy brought you so you can have some spooning when he’s done shagging someone else after a tiff cause ya just can’t get enuff of it 😂🍻
Lee isn’t a good looking chap. He’s all delf and he seems very simple. I can’t imagine anyone replying to his sneaky dms. He looks like he has the body of a 13 yr old. She’s only in it for the drug money

Reactions: 21
I hate to say it when everyone’s in full slating Daisey mode but her body looks insane on her recent post!… She’s defo lost some weight and it’s easy for her at the mo as she’s only 22! Her ass looks like she lifts…I believe her body is all natural…her face on the other hand…well that’s a different story!!
You’re a little delusional 😂😂 she’s had work done on her body and Facetunes the tit out of it, especially her waist. It’s sad really, considering she is only 22

Reactions: 14
They went to a club that my 17 year old cousin goes to with her friends on a bad night. Place is full of kids. Embarrassing doesn't cut it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she doesn’t think he’s the best looking, she adds emojis covering his face a lot, even posted the same pic he posted but completely edited/smoothed his face💀 To be fair though she’s gone from that Jordan guy, to Tom Zanetti, now to him.. no comment

Reactions: 9
I think she doesn’t think he’s the best looking, she adds emojis covering his face a lot, even posted the same pic he posted but completely edited/smoothed his face💀 To be fair though she’s gone from that Jordan guy, to Tom Zanetti, now to him.. no comment
Honestly though, he’s head & shoulders (no pun intended) above Ellie’s boyfriend…at least with Lee looking so young, he’ll probably age well! We see how elderly-esque Jay’s face looks now & he can’t be any older than 35!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly though, he’s head & shoulders (no pun intended) above Ellie’s boyfriend…at least with Lee looking so young, he’ll probably age well! We see how elderly-esque Jay’s face looks now & he can’t be any older than 35!
Personally would prefer even Bart over Lee, at least he looks a bit manly, Lee only looks like a teenage boy bless him

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is she talking about the night they fell in love, must have been a small fall cus they broke up 1000 times since and 1000 times more to come I’d say

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anybody else think it’s a bit weird how Lee is never really with daisey family? She’s always with his, and I’m sure her other boyfriends were always with them and on holidays!

Anyone else find it odd that all her cards and happy birthday posts on Instagram just have photos of her on them and barely any with her and her friends or her and the person who sent her the card?! Very strange 🤣

What in the facetune fail is this? She needs to go to specsavers if she thinks this looks normal. Look at the blurry background patches and bendy lines everywhere and her proportions look ridiculous.
late reply but looks like she’s blurring a sex toy or something 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.