O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the faceapp is going on here? What’s her new obsession with the underbite too? She really is the furthest thing from a real model isn’t she.

I follow plenty of real models, you know the ones who book real modelling jobs around the world, and they NEVER use face filters or facetune on their face or body, they’re confident and naturally gorgeous. If they did they wouldn’t get booked for jobs they’d see during castings that they simply don’t look like that. Check out Mollie C or Tegan Barker for example they don’t have 12 different faces depending on what faceapp filter they use smh.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sooo embarrassing like u can literally see the shadow of the filter on her face, not to mention her “makeup” is mileeees too dark for her. Also can’t keep calling Honey her little sis when her and the bro can’t stay together longer then a week without insta archive being activated

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Filters/photoshop mishaps aside, I think the overall aesthetic of the shoot looks pretty great…the minis don’t look overly made up & all of the clothing is tasteful!👌🏽👌🏽

Reactions: 1
They have really opened my eyes to the amount of editing people do! Like girls doing ads for online clothing some of them are filtered to the brim! Obviously this girl has zero to do with the thread but it’s obviously the same apps going around. Tanned bodies and white faces 🤮 her before and after
Honestly!! It’s scary how normalised editing is now. I remember seeing this girl on a fashion page I follow and thinking she looked like Daisey. I realise now it’s cause they use the same face filter on faceapp.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly!! It’s scary how normalised editing is now. I remember seeing this girl on a fashion page I follow and thinking she looked like Daisey. I realise now it’s cause they use the same face filter on faceapp.
And they all have the same filler and filler placement in the face

Reactions: 3
They look ridiculous pushing their jaw forwards, ellie has done it again on her most recent post

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ellie is going for the King Charles II of Spain look. Habsburger jaws are coming into fashion again, haven’t you heard?
DDB8F882-BD23-4C66-895B-3940220EFB57.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Ellie is going for the King Charles II of Spain look. Habsburger jaws are coming into fashion again, haven’t you heard?
View attachment 917120
This has cracked me right up 😂😂😂

Please report back…I need to know if “bulldog chic” needs to be incorporated into my photos!🤞🏽🤞🏽
Definitely made my jawline razor sharp in some angles, will I do it in pictures? Absolutely not cos I’ll look like a massive tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.