O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he skips leg day to me. Either that or he is forgetting to photoshop them. I'm sure fit with Daisy will sort them out though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like he skips leg day to me. Either that or he is forgetting to photoshop them. I'm sure fit with Daisy will sort them out though.
Defo skips leg day……he’s gonna kill Ellie for putting his little splindle legs on her story!! Remember Jay…NEVER skip leg day!!🤣…they look somewhat shaved too!! 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi new member to tattle but have been reading a long time, had to jump on and put in my two pence😂 I can’t get over all the different versions of Daisey! Maybe that’s why Ellie isn’t in the limelight anymore she might not have as many personalities as Daisey😂 where’s ur jawline gone me gal

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Isn’t it hilarious how Daisey now constantly posts lee on her stories 😂😂 clearly reads here like “look lee beb the tattlers think you’re embarrassed of me so let’s do a story quick”😂😂🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s everyone’s bets on how long Fitness With Daisey is gonna last? 2 months maybe?
Already posting less. She will soon find something else that captures her attention and supposedly “always wanted”. What are you doing for your brand you’ve always wanted? How are you growing the business? (Besides posting for new lines every few months, a team of brainless ‘designers’ rip-off from other brands)

Reactions: 10
I am not a fan of the O Dolls - apart from trying to flog tat I'm not sure what it is either of them do and I think fitness with Daisey is laughable at best but I will say this ...

Nicola is a fantastic cake maker.

Daiseys hair is frazzled!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’ve always thought the fitness industry is quite cutthroat so I wonder how long Daisey will last with the never ending comments about not knowing what she’s doing, particularly from actual fitness enthusiasts/PTs etc

Reactions: 11
I’ve always thought the fitness industry is quite cutthroat so I wonder how long Daisey will last with the never ending comments about not knowing what she’s doing, particularly from actual fitness enthusiasts/PTs etc
I don't think she cares as long as some people sign up. I think they are all about residual incomes so even if 10 people sign up it's still some regular amounts each month. If she's got a few business (scam) streams going then it soon adds up and she has minimal effort or even just bogs it off altogether. I don't even think she's running it .. that reply didn't seem very Daisey

I was thinking though - is Bart still not allowed a laptop because of his past? Because he has a phone and that is pretty much a handheld computer 🥴

Reactions: 13
What has Bart done that you think he is banned from electronic devices?!?!
He isn't allowed a laptop (or at least wasn't) because he was involved or set up something that involved taking money from people's payment cards online. By all accounts he is very good with computers. It's all in earlier threads.

Reactions: 8
I am not a fan of the O Dolls - apart from trying to flog tat I'm not sure what it is either of them do and I think fitness with Daisey is laughable at best but I will say this ...

Nicola is a fantastic cake maker.

Daiseys hair is frazzled!
OMG I swear if I was in the UK, I would have Nicola making a cake for every single event that I needed one! They always look so beautiful & specific to the person…I can’t believe she’s self taught, that’s even more impressive!👏🏽👏🏽 I couldn’t even master the quarantine recipes that were everywhere last year!😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.