Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blshsjsma

Why does she keep putting up her Lock Screen covering her and lees face like everyone knows who he is?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

QueenC93

Well him saying “husky bundles” is a slam at the bundles of hair (extensions) being subpar quality & less quantity soooo that’s where I drew my conclusion about the cheap hair. As far as the Afro, I didn’t see anything regarding that as I don’t have tik tok nor do I have a need for it. That’s why I asked if anyone had more context. But you do know that there are plenty of white people who have afros naturally too right? And not all black people have the same hair type/texture. IF Brad was being out of line with anyone in a racially motivated way, that’s never excusable but since I haven’t seen the entire exchange, I don’t know that to be the case. I’m not saying it’s not possible or plausible, only that I have not seen that.

Ohhhhhh my😳😳😳 I posted my last comment & then the previous comments appeared, I didn’t see them. So he was being gross, noted! That’s very disgusting talk, I don’t care who is saying it. Shameful!
White people may well have curly hair that looks like type 4 hair, just as some black people may have wavy hair that looks like type 2 hair.

But it’s not afro, afro is afro caribbean hair and is specific to black people who descend from Africa or the Caribbean, just as European hair or Asian hair is specific to white people who descend from Europe and Asians etc.

I’m a hairstylist so you don’t need to tell me that not all black people have the same hair type or texture I know that already, but the vast majority of black people of African descent have type 4 afro hair. Feel free to look this up.
None of this changes the fact his comment was clearly intended for black people with afro hair, he literally replied to me stating he said it to “standing up for his race”…

Hahahaha no way did he say he was just standing up for like his race/hair texture, slamming other people is not standing up for yourself, it’s being just as bad, what an absolute g1mp
Exactly.
You don’t “stand up for your race” by being racist to another race.
Imagine if I as a black person decided to do that because of his comment.
It’s disgusting.
He wasn’t one bit sorry at all. And this is the kind of company “baby Daisey” likes to keep.

• Heart

jazzie88

🥴🥴🥴Yikes..I actually feel bad for Ellie…she legit has the personality of tree bark! She wants so badly to be fun & interesting & she just isn’t! Didn’t she say awhile back that her guilty pleasures were drinking tea & using a blow dryer?!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

QueenC93

I don’t even care about the context of that argument, that comment is DISGUSTING, wow. What happened to surrounding yourself with “good vibe people” Dais???
Exactly! She protests this all the time and talks about how much of a good person she is and one of her so called best pals is a confident racist who isn’t sorry!

I decided to DM Brad on Instagram (my burner account lol) just to see what would happen, he basically admits it and rather than see how fighting racism with racism is wrong and destructive, he gets defensive.

His comment was disgusting as an individual but even more disgusting as a professional hairstylist.

I wonder if he turns down business from black people?!

Attachments

• Angry

Gossipdarling

Guys. Let’s not forget both of them are completely vile - just in different flavours. They take turns at being the vilest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Haven’t checked up on the trollz for a while but I’m actually embarrassed that they’re STILL so on & off with their relationships, just know your self worth & call it a fucking day innit, what a waste of timeee😂

Reactions: 18

kiyu

I saw Daiseys story last night and it had Roxy and Daisey in the same room both looking into Thier cameras at themselves and it was quite sad and narcissistic to see. I went to look this morning for the story but couldn't see it although *shock* there was another similar

I know this is the world now but I hate it 😆 I don't think I've got any selfies from going out or being on holiday .. maybe pics people took OF me but generally it's all group pics - not ignoring my friends and family to just look at myself 😳 soz but it's really weird.

Reminded me of this Salvador Dali painting where the guy was just obsessed with his own reflection called "Metamorphosis of Narcissus" (it's surreal art - the guy is looking down Into a pond gazing at his own reflection)

Attachments

• Heart

vitamintea

They have really opened my eyes to the amount of editing people do! Like girls doing ads for online clothing some of them are filtered to the brim! Obviously this girl has zero to do with the thread but it’s obviously the same apps going around. Tanned bodies and white faces 🤮 her before and after
Honestly!! It’s scary how normalised editing is now. I remember seeing this girl on a fashion page I follow and thinking she looked like Daisey. I realise now it’s cause they use the same face filter on faceapp.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

moregosspls

Tooth whitening products don’t work on composite because it’s a resin, to whiten composite you have to get it professionally polished. So yeah, false advertising, stupid bint😂

• Angry

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
I must be in the minority that thinks Ellie is actually a very pretty girl. The both of them are f***king idiots but she's not average looking. Also most people look totally different in their posed ig pictures, I know I definitely do.
Yes, very pretty!
FFDD3B9F-613B-4E10-8ABC-F4075394C240.jpeg

• Haha