NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand the excitement of looking for a pram of it’s your first baby, but shopping for a pram when it’s your 4th at only just 15 weeks pregnant is a bit premature no?!

Reactions: 6
Why does she insist on eating with her legs and feet up on the chair while she shovels! It's such bad manners and it's like she's trying to be some cool hip teenager. It's just sad!

Reactions: 2
I can understand the excitement of looking for a pram of it’s your first baby, but shopping for a pram when it’s your 4th at only just 15 weeks pregnant is a bit premature no?!
If you’re buying brand new it can take a really long time to arrive at the moment (I’ve had friends who have given birth before it arrived despite ordering “early” at like 20 weeks). But under normal circumstances I would say yes, it’s way too early and it’s just going to be in the way for the next 25 weeks

She makes me CRINGE SO BAD. The way she tries to be so cool but she akways looks so smelly. Her dress sense is awful too. She's mid 30s she needs to stop acting like a 15 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was about to say this. Absolutely deranged behaviour. She must be a nightmare to live with.

I’ve just seen the “Greyson look how cute my bump looks in my little dungarees” one 🤦🏻‍♀️ What is wrong with this woman?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This woman is an absolute prick, every video that comes up on my fyp of her she is either moaning about something or other, or shovelling fast food down her throat, Imagine having the holiday of a lifetime and then constantly bitching about it! and what's with the constant swearing, it doesn't suit her, it sounds so forced!! I cant stand her to be honest!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Surely she should be wearing an actual top under the dungarees (sorry but if you wear dungarees over the age of 5 it's weird behaviour) rather than her manky bra that gives her tits no support at all anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I am not fat shaming by the way because I am no slim Jim by ANY means!! But that is more food baby and bloating than actual baby bump!

Reactions: 3
I am not fat shaming by the way because I am no slim Jim by ANY means!! But that is more food baby and bloating than actual baby bump!
It’s probably mostly fluid. I always find it weird when people are talking about how cute their bump is when the actual foetus is the size of a blueberry. Acting like the bump is pure baby at 15 weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It’s probably mostly fluid. I always find it weird when people are talking about how cute their bump is when the actual foetus is the size of a blueberry. Acting like the bump is pure baby at 15 weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️
Going to roleypoley out of her the way she thinks it's growing

• Haha
I still think its all the Chinese 🤢

• Haha
This is going to be the never ending pregnancy. Then when it’s born she’ll do nothing but moan about it not sleeping.

This is going to be the never ending pregnancy. Then when it’s born she’ll do nothing but moan about it not sleeping.
It’ll be shouting ‘your mum’ coming out her vagina and her daft followers will think it’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s she on about saying her house is big? It always looks really cramped. Really dark and dingy too

Reactions: 4
I used to really like Hannah and her content until America, she definitely ruined it for they kids, although not the kids fault, the 3 of them are ill mannered brats, she is embarrassing and I really hope she gets banned before the baby is born cos I can see the constant moaning, crying and attention seeking coming from her, Ben if ur not happy leave ffs ur face is like a smacked arse, doesn’t make u look cool it makes u look like an absolute twit of a “man” they should have focused on the children that are clearly struggling through life before having another. Rant over

Reactions: 7
she must have more money then sense
i wouldn’t be wasting money on a doona just for the school runs
yes it’s convenient but not really safe

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.