NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a comment on one of her videos I will go and find and screenshot x

Can’t seem to find it but she definitely put under a video of the first advent thing that Harper was getting tested for autism, wonder why she removed it
I did see that comment as well she must have deleted it

Reactions: 2
Video of Ben prancing around the stage screaming and she's captioned it "you can see where harper gets it from" reminder... Ben ain't her dad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was a comment on one of her videos I will go and find and screenshot x

Can’t seem to find it but she definitely put under a video of the first advent thing that Harper was getting tested for autism, wonder why she removed it
Ah so that’s why I couldn’t find it, thank you. I wonder if she wants a label on her child to justify the crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 3
She keeps calling the baby "baby Cement" She's obviously copying that American tiktoker who used to refer to hers as "baby concrete" Hannah is "fick" she cant even come up with her own ideas! Everything about her is cringe!

Reactions: 9
She is full of tit when she said she's recieved XYZ comment and deleted it. She never recieved the comment. She never got the bad message on Instagram from somebody. She lies about it for attention 🤥

Why on earth would she repost a comment about her “glamour modelling” days with a username if she doesn’t want to draw attention to it?

• Haha
How cringy was that video with the big bow on her belly! Ben didn't give two shits about it did he! and every time I see her she's half naked in front of the bathroom mirror! Keep it to yourself no-one else is interested you skank!

Reactions: 6
Is she genuinely suggesting the baby’s dad shouldn’t have say in his own child’s name?! 😱🤣 idiot.

Also cringing here at her walking around with her tummy (sorry but I hate the b word haha) out like she’s a pregnant teen in an American movie or something. She’s just so cringy. Her children must be so embarrassed.

Reactions: 4
Not them getting a whole bleeping pushchair gifted to them for nothing when so many people are struggling right now but they can spend £4.50 on a sandwich to moan about! Their priorities are all over the place and they should be ashamed. Seems like they're only having a baby to get free tit. Yuck

im sick to death of her acting like she’s never been pregnant before, even her anniversary post had to mention the baby ffs

Not them getting a whole bleeping pushchair gifted to them for nothing when so many people are struggling right now but they can spend £4.50 on a sandwich to moan about! Their priorities are all over the place and they should be ashamed. Seems like they're only having a baby to get free tit. Yuck
Oh I’ve just seen that it’s the one that the skank kept tagging the company in. Looks like she’s got her wish and been gifted one, she deserves absolutely none of this! She’s such a self centred hole so undeserving of all these gifts she keeps getting! Poor Peyton is going to be pushed out even further soon. Every single post is already baby this, baby that. Also sick to death of seeing her prance around in her dirty underwear with her saggy tits and kebab on show for the world to see 😵💫 Ben must be so proud to have a wife like that, and I’d be mortified if I were one of those girls whose mum was like this all over TikTok 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s sickening that someone who throws money around like confetti is gifted her child’s buggy. The right thing for her to do would be to donate it to a family that needs it and who unlike her can’t afford it However I very much doubt she’ll do that.

Reactions: 4
Why is she SO offended and defensive about EVERYTHING? She’s like a teenager!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.