NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It cracks me up when she tries to be sarcastic but ends up making a fool of herself! And that bleeping water bottle that’s constantly attached to her back like a limpet! bleeping sad act!

Reactions: 3
The video with the bird on bens phone did anyone else feel like he was hovering on the same post/video because Hannah was watching? Almost like he had something to hide? Maybe I’m overthinking. Just seemed odd?

Reactions: 2
He 1000% cheats on her when he tours with his ‘band’ it’s so obvious. She thinks she’s so clever when she responds to comments about their relationship when she’s just highlighting how much of a prick he is. She keeps saying he’s obviously not repulsed by me I’m pregnant, like it takes love and attraction to get someone pregnant

Reactions: 5
366CD4A7-5289-444E-9B71-D598613D81E2.jpeg

Well this has been heavily edited…. Also what’s up with her boobs…they look odd.

• Haha
Why is she so dead set on having a name for her child whilst she’s still pregnant? (did you know she was pregnant) How about meeting the baby first, seeing what name suits her.
My youngest daughter didn’t have a name for two weeks, as no names suited her. Also why does The child’s name have to suit her personality, she’ll have her own personality which hopefully will be nothing like Hannah’s. Frankly all the names that Hannah likes sound extremely chavvy.

Reactions: 6
I feel the need to give Ben a good shake to try and bring some life into him. Major lights are on but no one’s home vibes.

Reactions: 4
Bore off Hannah, you don’t care about people writing about you online but not putting it in your face?? You’ve come on here reading your tattle thread so you’ve brought it on yourself!

I felt sick watching her eat that cheese thing dripping in oil 🤢
It’s because she’s pregnant, did you know she’s pregnant?
seriously though, she has a shocking diet, I see very little evidence of anything healthy in her diet. You’d think being pregnant (yes she’s pregnant) she’d be looking after herself a bit better, and not watching copious amounts of salt, fat and sugar.

She eats so much tit! Put some fruit and veg into your diet and you wouldn’t feel so tired and be moaning about everything every single day. I go through phases of having a few bad eating days and I feel sluggish, depressed and irritated. One day of healthy eating puts me in a much better place, physically and mentally.

The video with the bird on bens phone did anyone else feel like he was hovering on the same post/video because Hannah was watching? Almost like he had something to hide? Maybe I’m overthinking. Just seemed odd?
The video was Harper, and as he's flicking through it's all from different accounts so looks like reposts rather than going back and forth on the same stuff. I don't think that's suss but it did initially look it...
Hence why I looked a little closer and could share this info. 🤣

Reactions: 1
He 1000% cheats on her when he tours with his ‘band’ it’s so obvious. She thinks she’s so clever when she responds to comments about their relationship when she’s just highlighting how much of a prick he is. She keeps saying he’s obviously not repulsed by me I’m pregnant, like it takes love and attraction to get someone pregnant
Exactly this 😂🙈 Men can still be repulsed by you to have sex with you, married or not. Unfortunately for Ben you’re now pregnant, did you know?!

I used to have sex with someone who was a complete bellend, we both eventually hated each other after a lot of toxic things we did to each other but the sex was so good and we kept coming back to each other. He will always be a prick to me but if either of us were free we would still have sex if we were that desperate 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I feel the need to give Ben a good shake to try and bring some life into him. Major lights are on but no one’s home vibes.
He needs more than a good shake, more like a defibrillator 😂 😂 😂
---

I wish she would treat herself to some new underwear, I'm fed up of seeing her in that manky old leopard print bralet, it looks disgusting, I bet she's had it on since she found out she was pregnant! :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She always looks like she needs a good wash,and them hair extensions never look nice. Oh and that poxy thing she wears round her waist all the time,if only she mentioned she was pregnant 🤣🤣 scruffy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WHY does she insist on filming videos when she’s stuffing her face? Surely she could wait 5 minutes to finish her food then make the video. It’s vile 🤢

Don't think chocolate cake will help with your iron get off tiktok and Google what you can eat until your appointment. Here's some I found
  1. Red meat, pork and poultry.
  2. Seafood.
  3. Beans.
  4. Dark green leafy vegetables, such as spinach.
  5. Dried fruit, such as raisins and apricots.
  6. Iron-fortified cereals, breads and pastas.
  7. Peas

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.